Utah Jazz hire 34 year old Will Hardy as head coach, the youngest in the NBA...he doesn't even have a wikipedia page, after 8 years of Quinn Snyder

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Can't find Will Hardy's birthday anywhere on the internet, but as a fellow 34-year-old, I'd like to know

Can't find Will Hardy's birthday anywhere on the internet, but as a fellow 34-year-old, I'd like to know

The NBA officially declared itself anti-life, taking a step they didn't have to take. I look for bigtime backlash on that.

White supremacy in the NBA - it has got to be stopped. Colin Kaepernick would be a much better coach than that white trash.

Last edited:
there already are plenty...my team the Atlanta Hawks have a black coach, so that's 1 off the top of my head

There are 7 black head coaches compared to 21 white head coaches. One quarter of all NBA head coaches are black. When you consider that blacks make up only about 12-1/2% of the population, they're actually over-represented in the head coaching ranks of the NBA...

The NBA players are 75% colored. Black coaches are grossly underrepresented.

But the NBA is officially against babies' right to live, so I guess that makes up for their racism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back