This Is Why dems Are So "Misinformed"

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
In observance of the 'Clean Start Rule' I refrained from what I really wanted to say.

But this is important, people. Are they really 'misinformed' or are they willfully ignorant and dishonest?

Enquiring minds.

Something started a thread on this yesterday, proclaiming it to be new information brought down from Mount Sinai in the form of "God has spoken!" rhetoric.

Because, to dems, when the media speaks, it may as well be God.

Media outlets buried the revelation that an accuser of the late disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein had retracted former President Donald Trump from her allegations.

On Monday, multiple media outlets ran reports of Trump having been named in the latest Epstein documents, but failed to note in the lede of their articles that the accuser had actually retracted those allegations in 2019.

In observance of the 'Clean Start Rule' I refrained from what I really wanted to say.

But this is important, people. Are they really 'misinformed' or are they willfully ignorant and dishonest?

Enquiring minds.

Something started a thread on this yesterday, proclaiming it to be new information brought down from Mount Sinai in the form of "God has spoken!" rhetoric.

Leftards are lying asswipes.

Doesn't matter why they do it.

Enquiring minds.

Dude quotes breitbart, claims Democrats are ununiformed.

You really cannot make this shit up!!

dog-smile.gif

Leftards are lying asswipes.

Doesn't matter why they do it.
Yes, they are but do they KNOW they're lying scumbags or are they just stupid and believe whatever The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lying Lame Stream Media tells them?

What percentage would you give? Are they lying scum or are they misled by lying scum??

I'm gonna go with 80% Lying scum and 20% misled by Lying Scum.

I refuse to believe that humanity gave us such incredible low-life filth to share the Planet with. There has got to be some salvageable people among them...... No?

Forum List

Back