Rep. Andy Ogles, R-Tenn, Compared to Ron Santos

"Kustoff said he had an A+ rating from the NRA; in fact, the NRA had never rated him."

So, you support a liar....

"Kustoff supported Trump's 2017 executive order to impose a temporary ban on entry to the U.S. to citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries, saying, "I believe President Trump is putting American safety first, and I will encourage a long-term plan that is consistent with the values and compassion on which our great nation was founded."[22]"

So, you support a racist...

"Kustoff was one of 126 Republican members of the House of Representatives to sign an amicus brief in support of Texas v. Pennsylvania, a lawsuit filed at the United States Supreme Court contesting the results of the 2020 presidential election,"

And you support an election denier....

Now, my belief is that you support democrats....NOT Republican's....So, not only did you throw up a lie here, but you are in fact yourself dishonest in what you put forth on this website, great example Mod....

And no, I am not going to do a goose chase on YOUR posting history, the persona of who you are is baked in already....
What difference does that make? This is Tennessee. He would never make a move against the 2nd Amendment and would never support a state income tax. We are realists down here and don't really give a damn about the NRA, because we don't have to. As far as I know, David isn't running for president and basically answers to me, the 8th district and Tennesseans, never embarrassing us, like some of the asshole Republicans, unlike the one being discussed here.

Yeah...stuff like that is funny--sorta like where you quote just the part you like..and forget the rest. The NRA says that he would have gotten an A rating..so..he embellished a plus onto it eh? But whatever, he's not my guy anyway.

Yes, believe me, I know that libs like you hate it when your tactics are used against you....Not my problem....

More amusing is how you just decide to toss out statements that YOU don't believe, IMO. Do you think that the election was legit? If not, where do you get off calling anyone an 'election denier'?
Hey, I'm just using what you libs threw at anyone objecting to how the 2020 election was conducted....Again not my problem if you can't handle what you libs dished out....

Do you believe that Trump's order banning Muslim entry into the US was racist? If not, where do you get off calling someone racist for supporting it?
No, I think it was the proper thing to do to get a handle on who was coming in here....But, White6, along with a whole bunch of so called "independents" who come in here and regularly take the side of progressive liberals, or simply don't speak up when these progressive liberals post off the wall shit, are just as bad as the radical left in terms of supporting the safety of the United States....Where do I get off? Because I have the right of Free Speech buddy....You may not agree with me, but that is just tough shit...

Santos should resign.....right after Biden resigns
Democrat Politicians lie all of the time.
But it never bothers the Democultists.

Yes, believe me, I know that libs like you hate it when your tactics are used against you....Not my problem....

Hey, I'm just using what you libs threw at anyone objecting to how the 2020 election was conducted....Again not my problem if you can't handle what you libs dished out....

No, I think it was the proper thing to do to get a handle on who was coming in here....But, White6, along with a whole bunch of so called "independents" who come in here and regularly take the side of progressive liberals, or simply don't speak up when these progressive liberals post off the wall shit, are just as bad as the radical left in terms of supporting the safety of the United States....Where do I get off? Because I have the right of Free Speech buddy....You may not agree with me, but that is just tough shit...
Well..your last sentence is certainly correct--I was more referring to the errant hypocrisy of the post, I get that it's all about trolling libs..and lying and misrepresentation is cool as you pursue your goal--- but don't expect anyone to seriously believe you--when it's so utterly obvious that you have no intellectual integrity~

Nah...all you know is what you've constructed in yer pointy lil head.

You have a posting history also...but I'd not make the mistake of thinking that I know you by reading it..or at least I hope not...as the impression I get ain't all that good~
Well, I am not looking for YOUR approval....There's that....Plus, I always know when I have struck a nerve with you narcissistic punks, because you start posting to me in rapid succession....lol

Well, I am not looking for YOUR approval....There's that....Plus, I always know when I have struck a nerve with you narcissistic punks, because you start posting to me in rapid succession....lol
LOL! Or...they're just dropping in, reading and posting. But whatever..take your 'wins' where you can get them, I suppose?

Well..your last sentence is certainly correct--I was more referring to the errant hypocrisy of the post, I get that it's all about trolling libs..and lying and misrepresentation is cool as you pursue your goal--- but don't expect anyone to seriously believe you--when it's so utterly obvious that you have no intellectual integrity~
It's time we conservatives started playing the game like you guys do and you can't stand it....You liked it better when you could be as nasty as you wanted with no push back from the right....Those days are gone.

Huh...another one..why,oh why, must they lie? I know, let the deflection and 'whatabouts' begin--but seriously people, your habit of electing flat-out frauds is kinda sad. There is a lot on info in this article, for those that care to read it.

Freshman Rep. Andy Ogles, R-Tenn., drew comparisons to admitted fabricator Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., after a new investigation into his resume revealed he has exaggerated several aspects of his life, including being a trained police officer and an expert in international sex crimes.
An investigation from local news outlet NewsChannel 5 revealed several holes in Ogles' personal life story after he claimed to be an economist during the House speaker vote last month.
"Yeah, you know, I'm an economist," Ogles said in a C-SPAN interview. When he was asked later which committees he wanted to be assigned to, Ogles started by saying, "So, I'm an economist."
He then told the TV show Washington Watch later in January, once again, "I'm an economist. I worked in economics. I worked in health care."
Ogles's claims of economic expertise began during his campaign for Congress. During a Wilson County GOP debate, he began one of his answers by saying, "You know, as an economist..." He then used the exact same phrase in his first meeting on the House Financial Services Committee.

The exaggerations don't stop there — Ogles also claims to be a trained police officer with expertise in international sex crimes.

When trying to assert his credibility in a GOP debate, the then-candidate said, "as a former member of law enforcement, worked in international sex crimes, specifically child trafficking...."
He also claimed to have a midlife crisis in which he "went into law enforcement."
"I worked in human trafficking," he stated.
Before taking office in Congress, Ogles told C-SPAN that he has knowledge of human trafficking over the Southern border, claiming to have "first-hand experience of someone who worked in that space. I turned gray because of it."
Last month, he once again told C-SPAN, "You know, part of my career, I worked in human trafficking."
When NewsChannel 5 looked into the claims, they found that the congressman was sworn in as a volunteer reserve deputy with the Williamson County Sheriff's Office in July 2009, but that he lost the position after just two years because he could not meet the minimum standards. He made no progress in field training and failed to attend the required meetings.
"There is nothing in Mr. Ogles training or personnel file that indicates he had any involvement in 'international sex trafficking' in his capacity as a reserve deputy," Williamson County sheriff's spokesperson Sharon Puckett told NewsChannel 5.

Ogles avoided the media during his campaign and he is still dodging questions about his past. The outlet did not receive any comment from his press secretary, nor Laffer, who has previously criticized others for lying about having degrees in economics.

"My election is over, and I've moved on with that — that's fine," Campbell told the outlet. "But I do think going forward people need to know who they are electing."
Wouldn't surprise me if there are a few Dem fakes out there too. Time to start checking out all politician credentials/resumes.

If that's an issue for you, feel free to start your own. But why is it that you have exactly zero to say about Ogles..in a thread that's all about him?
He's not my Rep.

Neither is Santos.

But Biden the Truck Driving Professor is the President... Mine and Yours.

Seems like THAT should at least be interesting enough for you to mention.

It's time we conservatives started playing the game like you guys do and you can't stand it....You liked it better when you could be as nasty as you wanted with no push back from the right....Those days are gone.
You've ALWAYS played the game like that..just as the Left has. Partisans lie...it's the only alternative to admitting that they're wrong--which is, of course, impossible. The general populace is not swayed by nuance, now is it? Partisan politics have always been about controlling the narrative. Right or Left.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

He's not my Rep.

Neither is Santos.

But Biden the Truck Driving Professor is the President... Mine and Yours.

Seems like THAT should at least be interesting enough for you to mention.
Fair enough. As I've said before..multiple times..my support for Biden is and was limited to the fact that he is not Trump.
MY guy/girl would be about 30 years younger, at the top of their game and possess to ability to do the right thing regardless of politics or polemic.
IOW..unelectable~

"But, sadly all you do.... is highlight one party over another for your scorn, and ........... doing a deep dive on the sitting Democrat members of Congress that embellished.....?"

Well, poster j-mac, I really don't think a 'deep dive' is necessary on these latest Republican, ummm, fibbers. After all, they make it so easy for inquisitive journalists to vet 'em. Not a lot of work left for chatroom chatterati to investigate.

So, in short those who are now criticizing these three GOP Representatives are only doing so because they are really recent, and they are really low-hanging fruit. They seem to be prolific, but not skilled fibbers.

And too, they are rather easy to find as those birds flock together........as in the pic below.
But these folks pictured in the Liar’s Caucus are gonna be fun. Probably.

• We’ve got Republican George Santos (Claimed but ---NOT with CitiBank. NOT with Goldman Sachs. NOT a college graduate.)
  • We’ve got Republican Anna Paulina Luna --(Claimed but ----NOT raised a Messianic Jew, and gone by the names of Luna, Paulina, Meyerhofer, Gamberzky)
  • Republican Andy Ogles (Claimed but ----NOT an economist. NOT and international expert in sex-trafficking crimes. NOT in law enforcement).
1676742589976.png

I love this bar!

You can compare Biden to Jack the Ripper if you want. It's all B.S. op-ed by somebody named Sammaa Kullar for MSN. It beats talking about the scandals and real political issues.

Forum List

Back