Investigates Mr. Peanut’s Demise

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
3nutrg.gif

QAnon Mr. Peanut: Planters killed off fancy peanut Mr. Peanut last week, ahead of a Super Bowl ad campaign.

While the announcement was met by most of the world with confusion or bemusement, believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory suggested something darker: that Mr. Peanut’s death was a signal from the pedophile-cannibal “deep state.” Just what that signal was, though, is a subject of hot debate.
QAnon Investigates Mr. Peanut’s Demise

I believe that Pres.Trump is working together with a underground Intelligence agency named QAnon. The letter Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet. And there is 17 intelligence agencies. And I believe that the members of QAnon are agents from each of these 17 intelligence agencies, that wants to remain anonymous. That they are working undercover to find out who are apart of this secret society. Pres.Trump has been only hiring creatures from the swamp. I'm guessing that QAnon had him to put these creatures into his administration so that they can spy on them while they are plotting against him. In order to find out how deep is the swamp. But they chosen Pres.Trump because he can pretend real good. He became experience in pretending while he was working with the WWE. M.Weaver was right about Pres.Trump working behind the scene with this secret Intelligence agency to bring down the swamp.
That is why on the QAnon site. That Q keeps on saying that everything is going accordingly to their plan. So don't worry.

Space Force's Secret Mission

I believe that they have to dig real deep to get to the bottom of the swamp. But most members of the swamp don't know who is all apart of the swamp. That some members hasn't made it to the next levels.

Rumor is that Jimmy Carter has dirt on Clinton. The killing of Mr. Peanut was a warning to not use the dirt. Carter is so old now that he has little concern that Clinton may murder him, but he is scared for his family members.

All BS. Planters caved to protests from Asian Americans claiming that Mr. Peanut portrayed yellow people in a bad light

Forum List

Back