Tennessee does something insane

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Tennessee introduces bill requiring school sports participation to be based on biological sex
by Daniel Payne · Dec 19th, 2019 4:30 pm

Last Updated Dec 19th, 2019 at 6:05 pm
The Tennessee legislature is considering mandating that schools adopt a strict "biological sex" policy when structuring school sports, a move meant to ensure that young men who believe they are girls do not compete in girl's sports divisions, and vice versa.

Republican state Rep. Bruce Griffey, the lead sponsor of the bill, said that it is "important for states to take a stand" on this issue. Griffey said transgender athletes have seen recent success in gendered sport competitions "to the detriment of girls and women." He argued that boys and men have a natural advantage at sports due to elevated testosterone levels.

The bill, if it becomes law, would stipulate that any school that refuses to divide its sporting events based strictly on sex would be denied public funds from state and local governments. School officials who participate in the violation of the law would also face penalties such as thousands of dollars in fines and the loss of their jobs.

https://disrn.com/news/tennessee-legislature-may-require-school-sports-to-adopt-biological-s

What's so insane about it ?
What's insane is that we now have to legislate to protect common sense and biological scientific FACT cause the left is absolutley bat shit insane....jus say'n

Good ol rocky top

I love my adopted state
We have the bathroom laws and fuck it go ahead an runover antifa protesters law

Bravo Tennessee !!! :clap:

The thing that got me on this.. was watching a video of a guy/girl, just manhandling and beating a girl, in a wrestling match. That wasn't even funny. That was legalized women battery. So I can put bra on a man with boobs, and let him just beat the snot out of a women, and that's consider "progressive" in today's society?

It was difficult for me to even watch that crap. Here I am trying to fight men abusing women, and left-wingers are making it enshrined in law.

Tennessee introduces bill requiring school sports participation to be based on biological sex

The Tennessee legislature is considering mandating that schools adopt a strict "biological sex" policy when structuring school sports, a move meant to ensure that young men who believe they are girls do not compete in girl's sports divisions, and vice versa.

Republican state Rep. Bruce Griffey, the lead sponsor of the bill, said that it is "important for states to take a stand" on this issue. Griffey said transgender athletes have seen recent success in gendered sport competitions "to the detriment of girls and women." He argued that boys and men have a natural advantage at sports due to elevated testosterone levels.

The bill, if it becomes law, would stipulate that any school that refuses to divide its sporting events based strictly on sex would be denied public funds from state and local governments. School officials who participate in the violation of the law would also face penalties such as thousands of dollars in fines and the loss of their jobs.

https://disrn.com/news/tennessee-legislature-may-require-school-sports-to-adopt-biological-s

What's insane is that we now have to legislate to protect common sense and biological scientific FACT cause the left is absolutley bat shit insane....jus say'n

Good ol rocky top

I love my adopted state

DAYUM, another fickle finger to they eye of all the queer lovers like Mortimer, Tommy T. , FBJ, the Pimply Patriot and IM2.0.

TallCoolDuiker-small.gif

Good ol rocky top

I love my adopted state

DAYUM, another fickle finger to they eye of all the queer lovers like Mortimer, Tommy T. , FBJ, the Pimply Patriot and IM2.0.
Leave Morti alone !!!!
Glori Holez have not a thing to do with sexuality

Forum List

Back