Ten Wars, Six Million Killed

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1648953001988.png

Such a tweet was posted by a Chinese politician and Deputy Director of the Information Department of the Chinese Foreign Ministry Zhao Lijian...

Yes, I'm fully aware of that fact. However, there are more specific forums for that. Don't ya think?
No, I think that as long as half the voters vote for a conspiratorial man and a man who misled the American people and the world by supporting aggression against Iraq and who sent over 6,000 Americans to Arlington Cemetery, we must say over and over that the political elite in this country has a paranoid penchant for war and mass murder.

No, I think that as long as half the voters vote for a conspiratorial man and a man who misled the American people and the world by supporting aggression against Iraq and who sent over 6,000 Americans to Arlington Cemetery, we must say over and over that the political elite in this country has a paranoid penchant for war and mass murder.

Okay. BTW, are you a CPA?

View attachment 625327

Such a tweet was posted by a Chinese politician and Deputy Director of the Information Department of the Chinese Foreign Ministry Zhao Lijian...
A fair point. The U.S. can't be a force against evil until it stops relying on committing evil. But the CCP has killed 10's of millions more of its own citizens. No logic in taking advice about how to do good from a greater evil.

View attachment 625327

Now. Find the similarity. Find a war or action in which the United States denied right up to the point of troops crossing the border any intention of doing the invasion. Find an example where lies and propaganda were used to justify a blatant land grab.

You can’t. Because it didn’t happen.

Now. Find the similarity. Find a war or action in which the United States denied right up to the point of troops crossing the border any intention of doing the invasion. Find an example where lies and propaganda were used to justify a blatant land grab.

Stop that. The U.S. needs to own up to its evils and stop the commitments to ongoing evils if it actually wants to become a force for good. Slaughtering people is bad whether you lie about it or do it proudly.

1648957072576.png

1648956807398.png

1648956882321.png

1648956954177.png

1648957005281.png

Yes, THIS didn't happen - it was all just a nightmare dream...

This is not RUSSIAN propaganda. It is an AMERICAN call to learn to RESPECT HUMAN LIFE and TO STOP MENTALLY ILL in the political elite from continuing to wage wars.

View attachment 625370
By justifying one war by pointing out that another country NOT currently attacked has waged other war but is now taking measures to dissuade the aggressor from continuing the attack?

They call that an appeal to hypocrisy and it's a fallacy.

Can you take me trough your logic?

By justifying one war by pointing out that another country NOT currently attacked has waged other war but is now taking measures to dissuade the aggressor from continuing the attack?

They call that an appeal to hypocrisy and it's a fallacy.

Can you take me trough your logic?

You are trying to lead the discussion away. I posted a piece about a Chinese politician tweeting that in the most recent years America has started 10 wars and killed 6 million people.

I consider this to be an outrage against humanity. All of this was shamefully disguised as a concern for the freedom and democracy of people in other countries - this was the purpose for which they were burned with napalm and shot with radioactive shells.

Typically, American wars were started under false pretenses. Just read the Pentagon Papers. Or McNamara's memoirs. Or watch Biden's speech to Congress with the FALSE justification for aggression against Iraq.

I don't mention "American Genocide" here. That is a separate topic.

We need to look into our own psychology. When one nation starts thinking that it has the right to kill OTHER people and claims that this right was given to it by heaven, it is hypocrisy, sacrilegious and a blatant lie.

The American political elite needs intensive psychotherapy for their schizoid propensity for violence.

You are trying to lead the discussion away. I posted a piece about a Chinese politician tweeting that in the most recent years America has started 10 wars and killed 6 million people.

I consider this to be an outrage against humanity. All of this was shamefully disguised as a concern for the freedom and democracy of people in other countries - this was the purpose for which they were burned with napalm and shot with radioactive shells.

Typically, American wars were started under false pretenses. Just read the Pentagon Papers. Or McNamara's memoirs. Or watch Biden's speech to Congress with the FALSE justification for aggression against Iraq.

I don't mention "American Genocide" here. That is a separate topic.

We need to look into our own psychology. When one nation starts thinking that it has the right to kill OTHER people and claims that this right was given to it by heaven, it is hypocrisy, sacrilegious and a blatant lie.

The American political elite needs intensive psychotherapy for their schizoid propensity for violence.
You started an OP citing a tweet by a Chinese diplomat denouncing sanctions against Russia by making an appeal to hypocrisy. Check the hashtag under it. I'm not leading anything. I'm engaging the premise of the OP.

Stop that. The U.S. needs to own up to its evils and stop the commitments to ongoing evils if it actually wants to become a force for good. Slaughtering people is bad whether you lie about it or do it proudly.

St Augustine is the foundation for what is called A Just War. Or Just action.

There is the basis behind the foundational arguments. In almost every one of those actions the US took there was weeks, or months of debate about it. Should we or shouldn’t we? We were not always right. But we always told the truth as we understood it.

Take the bombing of the Aspirin Factory. Samples from waste water contained chemicals that we couldn’t imagine anyone using for legitimate medical uses. We were wrong. But we explained why we did it.

Iraq. The famous bio war trailers. We explained how the trailers could be used for biowar production. They were really used for making hydrogen. But that made no sense. Hydrogen is a byproduct from oil refining. Iraq refined oil. They had hydrogen produced every day. Separating it and bottling it would have been child’s play.

Again. We were wrong. But we had reasonable grounds for our beliefs. We didn’t change it every other day. We didn’t lie and claim we found some. We told the truth as we understood it.

That is the basis of a Just War.

It is illegal. Wrong to break a car window. But I won’t be prosecuted if I do so to rescue a child who is locked and trapped in the car. My justification for breaking the law makes my actions acceptable.

It is illegal to kill someone. But again, my reasons must be provided. My reasons are my justification. I killed your stop a madman from killing me and my family.

So justifications. The truth told as best as you are able is what is a major difference.

Putin and his cronies in the Soviet Union mark 2 have done nothing but lie. Thus their war is unjust. Their actions are unjust.

Picture it this way. A cop shoots a man holding a gun and pointing at a woman. The cop tells his story. His version is backed up by video. A few people object. But the vast majority accept the actions of the cop.

But change a couple elements. And you have a very different situation. There is no weapon. The guy never had one. The cop plants one on the suspect and is caught by video.

One is a justified shooting. A just action. And the other is unjustified. A criminal action.

Putin is unjustified. His war is unjust. He has never told the truth. And the truth is not always right. But you must try and tell it to the best of your ability. That is the definition of honor. It is a key portion of integrity. Putin has neither honor nor integrity. Comparing and claiming our actions are equal to his does not elevate him, but does diminish those making such false equivalencies.

You started an OP citing a tweet by a Chinese diplomat denouncing sanctions against Russia by making an appeal to hypocrisy. Check the hashtag under it. I'm not leading anything. I'm engaging the premise of the OP.
AND WHAT?
Americans can no longer quote ancient Chinese and Russian philosophers and modern politicians for discussion???

If this is so, then WHERE is America reeling?

St Augustine is the foundation for what is called A Just War. Or Just action.

There is the basis behind the foundational arguments. In almost every one of those actions the US took there was weeks, or months of debate about it. Should we or shouldn’t we? We were not always right. But we always told the truth as we understood it.

Take the bombing of the Aspirin Factory. Samples from waste water contained chemicals that we couldn’t imagine anyone using for legitimate medical uses. We were wrong. But we explained why we did it.

Iraq. The famous bio war trailers. We explained how the trailers could be used for biowar production. They were really used for making hydrogen. But that made no sense. Hydrogen is a byproduct from oil refining. Iraq refined oil. They had hydrogen produced every day. Separating it and bottling it would have been child’s play.

Again. We were wrong. But we had reasonable grounds for our beliefs. We didn’t change it every other day. We didn’t lie and claim we found some. We told the truth as we understood it.

That is the basis of a Just War.

It is illegal. Wrong to break a car window. But I won’t be prosecuted if I do so to rescue a child who is locked and trapped in the car. My justification for breaking the law makes my actions acceptable.

It is illegal to kill someone. But again, my reasons must be provided. My reasons are my justification. I killed your stop a madman from killing me and my family.

So justifications. The truth told as best as you are able is what is a major difference.

Putin and his cronies in the Soviet Union mark 2 have done nothing but lie. Thus their war is unjust. Their actions are unjust.

Picture it this way. A cop shoots a man holding a gun and pointing at a woman. The cop tells his story. His version is backed up by video. A few people object. But the vast majority accept the actions of the cop.

But change a couple elements. And you have a very different situation. There is no weapon. The guy never had one. The cop plants one on the suspect and is caught by video.

One is a justified shooting. A just action. And the other is unjustified. A criminal action.

Putin is unjustified. His war is unjust. He has never told the truth. And the truth is not always right. But you must try and tell it to the best of your ability. That is the definition of honor. It is a key portion of integrity. Putin has neither honor nor integrity. Comparing and claiming our actions are equal to his does not elevate him, but does diminish those making such false equivalencies.

I'll comment on it tomorrow.

Forum List

Back