Temu

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Not long ago I watched some vids where a guy ordered "Apple" compatible super cheap from Temu. While some of the stuff mostly worked some was just plain junk.
So I decided to try a couple of items myself, for around $20 shipped. One was the "Apple" pen which did pass his review and a three in one charging station, both arrived today. The pen I have to figure out how to use (connect to the iPad). The charging station worked immediately, laid my phone on it and it started charging right away through my OtterBox Defender case.
So for $20 I decided to try their "apple" watch, we'll see how that works when it arrives........ :)

Not long ago I watched some vids where a guy ordered "Apple" compatible super cheap from Temu. While some of the stuff mostly worked some was just plain junk.
So I decided to try a couple of items myself, for around $20 shipped. One was the "Apple" pen which did pass his review and a three in one charging station, both arrived today. The pen I have to figure out how to use (connect to the iPad). The charging station worked immediately, laid my phone on it and it started charging right away through my OtterBox Defender case.
So for $20 I decided to try their "apple" watch, we'll see how that works when it arrives........ :)
Watch out for malware.

Do NOT trust Temu! :omg: A lady bought some cheap thing using her credit card and minutes later was alerted by her bank of many transactions on her card. They took her info and passed it around! I don't care how cheap it is, its a headache to have to freeze your card because someone just stole it!

Do NOT trust Temu! :omg: A lady bought some cheap thing using her credit card and minutes later was alerted by her bank of many transactions on her card. They took her info and passed it around! I don't care how cheap it is, its a headache to have to freeze your card because someone just stole it!
That's the reason I don't use credit cards on Chinese sites. This is one of the few times I actually use PayPal. Of course even using a CC on regular trusted sites can get it stollen also. One of the primary theft sites I've found is Walmart online, at least it has for me twice in the past so it's another I only use PayPal on.

BTW, I can't get the stylus to work. I could return it free of charge but they make it kinda convoluted so I'm only out $6.50.

I have been hesitant to try Temu
Ridiculously low prices but no customer service
At those prices who give a rat's butt about CS? I don't, I spend more money on groceries and household items in a week by a huge margin then I'll lose buying on Temu.
Maybe I could claim the purchases as "home Improvement" on my taxes......... Not! :lol:

Just my opine - I will never use Temu no matter what.
China has destroyed enough businesses in America by dumping... and that is exactly what Temu is doing.
They are dumping products in the U.S. market and are under Congressional investigation for doing it.
China has decimated the U.S. steel, paper, rubber and even wine industries using this same method.

No thanks.

You know it was Linus.

pc-master-race-2131780

Forum List

Back