Temper!

On the golf course-waiting for the group ahead of us to move on so we could tee off. The drink lady (obviously a rookie but typically well endowed and scantily clad) decided to take up the foursome ahead of us' offer to bend over and hit a few golf balls for them while they drooled at what she called a "blouse". It was over 100 degrees and i was ready to kill them all when the "few" turned into several. Fucking perverts on a golf course. The gall !!!!:evil:

What? Wouldn't they let you see? :eusa_whistle:

On the golf course-waiting for the group ahead of us to move on so we could tee off. The drink lady (obviously a rookie but typically well endowed and scantily clad) decided to take up the foursome ahead of us' offer to bend over and hit a few golf balls for them while they drooled at what she called a "blouse". It was over 100 degrees and i was ready to kill them all when the "few" turned into several. Fucking perverts on a golf course. The gall !!!!:evil:
yeah! Right you were not there checking her out also.
My brother got pissed at a foursome in front of us who were taking forever but he figured they were far enough away for me to hit. THe ball went right in between two of them, they played alittle faster after that.

What? Wouldn't they let you see? :eusa_whistle:

Probably the whole golf course saw.... :lol:

i used to have a hair tigger temper....0-120 in seconds for virtually no reason....

i took up golf......can't play well and have a temper.....was able to get my handicap to a 12....or so.....haven't lost my temper in years.....

i see it as rather pointless now.....giving someone or something that much power over you is weak.....

My brother got pissed at a foursome in front of us who were taking forever but he figured they were far enough away for me to hit. THe ball went right in between two of them, they played alittle faster after that.

Hell -- I wasnt' gonna take a chance at hitting those knockers !!!! :lol:

Hell -- I wasnt' gonna take a chance at hitting those knockers !!!! :lol:
Don't worry when you got big boobs, you don't feel much. Well if someone hits you with something.:redface:

i used to have a hair tigger temper....0-120 in seconds for virtually no reason....

i took up golf......can't play well and have a temper.....was able to get my handicap to a 12....or so.....haven't lost my temper in years.....

i see it as rather pointless now.....giving someone or something that much power over you is weak.....

oh cmon Manu---a nice set of jugs doesn't bend ya at the knees a little ? :lol:

Yer just jealous of yer older sister, get over it.

Well, she never offers me any moonshine when I visit her at the trailer..........:evil:

If you would invite her over to your trailer, she might bring some.
She always brings some to my estate when I invite her.

I made my trailer into a boat, remember? You dove off the top and your pants fell down? We all laughed and laughed and laughed.............

Then we threw up.

Forum List

Back