Tell me that I am wrong

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
I remember the 1950's when racism was so very ugly. We have come a long way since then and I feel that the racism of the past has turned into a current form of class-ism.
True, 50 or 60 years ago blacks were the unjustified victims of an inhumane social agenda but in my mind that is no longer the case.
When all this liberal, feel good, do-good-er garbage started the black community, in spite of the abject racist treatment were a proud and dignified family unit. They were married, just like us. They were drug free, just like us. They were law abiding, just like us. They were educationally minded, just like us
That is no longer the case and they have only themselves to blame. When and only when they clean up their own communities will the middle and upper class accept them as equals. Stop living off the politicians welfare schemes and the endless freebies.
Oh darnn, I got bored with this. What's the point----nothing will change. Go ahead and attack me for being a racist!

I don't necessarily agree with your perception of how things were in the 50's and 60's but I agree that some of the policies politicians have put in place have not been helpful.

Back then things were so much simpler. People knew to stay in their own neighborhoods.

Now blacks play the race card if someone tells them they'll call the cops if they don't leave. Blacks play the race card when malls enact rules to keep shoppers safe. You are right, blacks made it a more racist country.

I remember the 1950's when racism was so very ugly. We have come a long way since then and I feel that the racism of the past has turned into a current form of class-ism.
True, 50 or 60 years ago blacks were the unjustified victims of an inhumane social agenda but in my mind that is no longer the case.
When all this liberal, feel good, do-good-er garbage started the black community, in spite of the abject racist treatment were a proud and dignified family unit. They were married, just like us. They were drug free, just like us. They were law abiding, just like us. They were educationally minded, just like us
That is no longer the case and they have only themselves to blame. When and only when they clean up their own communities will the middle and upper class accept them as equals. Stop living off the politicians welfare schemes and the endless freebies.
Oh darnn, I got bored with this. What's the point----nothing will change. Go ahead and attack me for being a racist!

You're on the right track. And welcome to the forums.

I guess its like you said, they have over a century of catching up to do,

and us women have a century.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.
I really do think that you are wrong about me being wrong. Also, I forgot to add this to me post.
Back in the day blacks named their kids Tom, Dick and Harry just like the rest of us. NOW!!!! Ghetto blacks use made up names that have no relationship to the white name of Tom, Dick or Harry. Tell me that isn't racism!!!!!

You're wrong.

You're welcome.
I really do think that you are wrong about me being wrong. Also, I forgot to add this to me post.
Back in the day blacks named their kids Tom, Dick and Harry just like the rest of us. NOW!!!! Ghetto blacks use made up names that have no relationship to the white name of Tom, Dick or Harry. Tell me that isn't racism!!!!!

I didn't read your OP. Your thread title asked to be told you are wrong, so I accommodated you.

since you asked, and that isn't racism....

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

I didn't read your OP. Your thread title asked to be told you are wrong, so I accommodated you.

Hi---Spoken like a tru apologist. Blacks can't be racist. Avoiding white sounding names is just a product of black pride. Am I still wrong?

I guess its like you said, they have over a century of catching up to do,

and us women have a century.

In your case a century may not be enogh. Evolution seems to have skipped you and nature takes much longer to work. Better give it at least an eon.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

Hi---Spoken like a tru apologist. Blacks can't be racist. Avoiding white sounding names is just a product of black pride. Am I still wrong?

No you are just really old since you remember back during the 50's. Far be it from me to try to change your opinions at this point. I was just being mannerly by giving you the things you asked for.

Are you saying that the poverty rate has gone up for Blacks since the civil rights act? Cause I don’t think that’s the case.

upload_2019-7-27_17-39-22.gif

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

No you are just really old since you remember back during the 50's. Far be it from me to try to change your opinions at this point. I was just being mannerly by giving you the things you asked for.

You might notice that some reply by attacking my character but won't or are unable to defend the current minority life style.\By the way, us OLD folks made this country as great as it is. The young are trying very hard to destroy it.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

You might notice that some reply by attacking my character but won't or are unable to defend the current minority life style.\By the way, us OLD folks made this country as great as it is. The young are trying very hard to destroy it.

You old folks raised those young folks. Guess your generation wasn't as good at parenting as it thinks. I don't care about "the minority lifestyle" whatever that is supposed to mean. Intersectionality is very often about something other than just race even if race is a component.

We have become a nation of tribes, no longer are we the melting pot we once were. It began with Reagan's election and exploded when Gingrich and Delay were in power.

When Obama was elected the racists came out of the closet, and today they have become acceptable members of our current president and members within their own community.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We have become a nation of tribes, no longer are we the melting pot we once were. It began with Reagan's election and exploded when Gingrich and Delay were in power.

When Obama was elected the racists came out of the closet, and today they have become acceptable members of our current president and members within their own community.

How many riots since Obama left office again? !? Yeah, one, bitch.

How many from the times before Obama up until he was president? Less than when he was president.

He was the riot president, that's his legacy.

You're wrong.

It's funny how there is a sub culture in the white community whining about being called racists, especially after making racist comments.

How many from the times before Obama up until he was president? Less than when he was president.

No, that's not his legacy. Whites like you lost their minds when Obama became president. That's why white police were murdering unarmed blacks, getting away with it, and that's what caused riots. But you're a simple minded geechi dumbfuck who doesn't have the capacity to think in complex ways. There have been thousands of protest since Trump has become president and some have had riots occur.

And since your white ass is such an expert on MLK:

proxy

No, that's not his legacy. Whites like you lost their minds when Obama became president. That's why white police were murdering unarmed blacks, getting away with it, and that's what caused riots. But you're a simple minded geechi dumbfuck who doesn't have the capacity to think in complex ways. There have been thousands of protest since Trump has become president and some have had riots occur.

And since your white ass is such an expert on MLK:

proxy

A riot is the manifestation of savageness and stupidity. Did you know there were more riots during Obama's 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined?
That's his legacy: Riot agitator.

How stupid riots are: "Oh, we mad at whitey, so let's burn down and loot this black man's grocery store so we got no place to get groceries tomorrow." Derp!

Forum List

Back