Tell me that I am wrong

True, 50 or 60 years ago blacks were the unjustified victims of an inhumane social agenda but in my mind that is no longer the case.
When all this liberal, feel good, do-good-er garbage started the black community, in spite of the abject racist treatment were a proud and dignified family unit. They were married, just like us. They were drug free, just like us. They were law abiding, just like us. They were educationally minded, just like us

Hi, Paleman. I'd like to add another 'Just Like Us"...

END HATE TUPAC SHAKUR.jpg

Peace.

I remember the 1950's when racism was so very ugly. We have come a long way since then and I feel that the racism of the past has turned into a current form of class-ism.
True, 50 or 60 years ago blacks were the unjustified victims of an inhumane social agenda but in my mind that is no longer the case.
When all this liberal, feel good, do-good-er garbage started the black community, in spite of the abject racist treatment were a proud and dignified family unit. They were married, just like us. They were drug free, just like us. They were law abiding, just like us. They were educationally minded, just like us
That is no longer the case and they have only themselves to blame. When and only when they clean up their own communities will the middle and upper class accept them as equals. Stop living off the politicians welfare schemes and the endless freebies.
Oh darnn, I got bored with this. What's the point----nothing will change. Go ahead and attack me for being a racist!
As already correctly noted: you’re wrong.

Your thread also fails as a strawman fallacy.

When I grew up in LA during the 40s and 50s, I could ride my bike into Watts with no problem at all. Nice homes. Families with fathers present.

I also remember the Watts Riots. A small group of thugs who did a whole lot of damage to innocent blacks.

Blacks have allowed themselves to be sucked into the Dimocrap whirlpool of the War on Poverty and find themselves stuck in "rat infested" cesspools of big cities.

I don't know that it's so much racism as frustration at having been suckered in by the Dims.

And they see guys like Cummings living like kings while they barely scrape by.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.
I really do think that you are wrong about me being wrong. Also, I forgot to add this to me post.
Back in the day blacks named their kids Tom, Dick and Harry just like the rest of us. NOW!!!! Ghetto blacks use made up names that have no relationship to the white name of Tom, Dick or Harry. Tell me that isn't racism!!!!!

I didn't read your OP. Your thread title asked to be told you are wrong, so I accommodated you.

since you asked, and that isn't racism....
Hi---Spoken like a tru apologist. Blacks can't be racist. Avoiding white sounding names is just a product of black pride. Am I still wrong?

No you are just really old since you remember back during the 50's. Far be it from me to try to change your opinions at this point. I was just being mannerly by giving you the things you asked for.

You might notice that some reply by attacking my character but won't or are unable to defend the current minority life style.\By the way, us OLD folks made this country as great as it is. The young are trying very hard to destroy it.
Nonsense.

60 years ago racism and bigotry were sanctioned by government and practiced and accepted in private society.

We have become a nation of tribes, no longer are we the melting pot we once were. It began with Reagan's election and exploded when Gingrich and Delay were in power.

When Obama was elected the racists came out of the closet, and today they have become acceptable members of our current president and members within their own community.

How many riots since Obama left office again? !? Yeah, one, bitch.

How many from the times before Obama up until he was president? Less than when he was president.

He was the riot president, that's his legacy.

mens-premium-tee-showing-trump-voters-as-ostrich-and-man-with-heads-in-sand.jpg

Mary's in the Red Shirt.

I remember the 1950's when racism was so very ugly. We have come a long way since then and I feel that the racism of the past has turned into a current form of class-ism.
That is no longer the case and they have only themselves to blame. When and only when they clean up their own communities will the middle and upper class accept them as equals. Stop living off the politicians welfare schemes and the endless freebies.
Oh darnn, I got bored with this. What's the point----nothing will change. Go ahead and attack me for being a racist!

You're wrong.

You're welcome.
I really do think that you are wrong about me being wrong. Also, I forgot to add this to me post.
Back in the day blacks named their kids Tom, Dick and Harry just like the rest of us. NOW!!!! Ghetto blacks use made up names that have no relationship to the white name of Tom, Dick or Harry. Tell me that isn't racism!!!!!

Why are people required to use white names when naming children?

Sealybobo made a sock account.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

What’s a “white name”?

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

What’s a “white name”?

Sven

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

What’s a “white name”?

Sven

What about Ight?

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

Never said that blacks were required to use "white or American" names. But after naming their kids for the past 100/200 years Tom, Dick and Harry I take exception when they blatantly avoid those names because they are associated with main stream America.
Someone said the it isn't racism. If so, what is it?

As already correctly noted: you’re wrong.

Your thread also fails as a strawman fallacy.

OK, I'm wrong and sooooo stupid. Show me where I went wrong---backup your argument.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

Never said that blacks were required to use "white or American" names. But after naming their kids for the past 100/200 years Tom, Dick and Harry I take exception when they blatantly avoid those names because they are associated with main stream America....

Oh, you take exception? Well, that's certainly something. Who the fuck are you again?

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

Never said that blacks were required to use "white or American" names. But after naming their kids for the past 100/200 years Tom, Dick and Harry I take exception when they blatantly avoid those names because they are associated with main stream America.
Someone said the it isn't racism. If so, what is it?

Who the hell cares? When they came over as slaves they had their own names and slave owners forced their names upon them. They have a culture where white people took them and brought them to the United States to be sold. Let people be who they want to be.

Sorry but if they went back to their African names after being emancipated we probably would be having this discussion. No---they waited until militancy raised its ugly head in the country. Waited until it was firmly planted in their heads that whites and america is and will always be racist and they decided to distance themselves from middle american. By the way, have you not noticed that the vast majority of successful middle class blacks are named Tom, Dick and Harry. How is that name change crap working out?
In addition----This country did not invent slavery----This country ended slavery. Instead of continually attacking it for the past it should be praised for sacrificing so many good men for the cause.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

What’s a “white name”?

Not LaTawndra.

Sorry but if they went back to their African names after being emancipated we probably would be having this discussion. No---they waited until militancy raised its ugly head in the country. Waited until it was firmly planted in their heads that whites and america is and will always be racist and they decided to distance themselves from middle american. By the way, have you not noticed that the vast majority of successful middle class blacks are named Tom, Dick and Harry. How is that name change crap working out?
In addition----This country did not invent slavery----This country ended slavery. Instead of continually attacking it for the past it should be praised for sacrificing so many good men for the cause.

Totally disagree, they are free spirits and can name people what they want and you are interpreting as racial, let people express themselves. As far as slavery, it is in the past, we can’t change it, we can’t do anything but accept it is a dark part of American history that happened 150 years ago, time to move on.

I didn't read your OP. Your thread title asked to be told you are wrong, so I accommodated you.

since you asked, and that isn't racism....
Hi---Spoken like a tru apologist. Blacks can't be racist. Avoiding white sounding names is just a product of black pride. Am I still wrong?

No you are just really old since you remember back during the 50's. Far be it from me to try to change your opinions at this point. I was just being mannerly by giving you the things you asked for.

You might notice that some reply by attacking my character but won't or are unable to defend the current minority life style.\By the way, us OLD folks made this country as great as it is. The young are trying very hard to destroy it.
Nonsense.

60 years ago racism and bigotry were sanctioned by government and practiced and accepted in private society.

Hello, C_Clayton_Jones. Keeping it Real, Factual & 100% Respectful, I have a few questions.

I look fwd to reading your intelligent reply.

C_Clayton_Jones NOTICED PRO BLACK HATE.png
Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Peace.

We have become a nation of tribes, no longer are we the melting pot we once were. It began with Reagan's election and exploded when Gingrich and Delay were in power.

When Obama was elected the racists came out of the closet, and today they have become acceptable members of our current president and members within their own community.

How many riots since Obama left office again? !? Yeah, one, bitch.

How many from the times before Obama up until he was president? Less than when he was president.

He was the riot president, that's his legacy.

No, that's not his legacy. Whites like you lost their minds when Obama became president. That's why white police were murdering unarmed blacks, getting away with it, and that's what caused riots. But you're a simple minded geechi dumbfuck who doesn't have the capacity to think in complex ways. There have been thousands of protest since Trump has become president and some have had riots occur.

And since your white ass is such an expert on MLK:

proxy

I voted for Obama the 1st time, dipshit.

Forum List

Back