Debate Now Tell Me Something

Alright Daniel,
I'm trying to understand what your saying.
I am not Roman enough to declare it an invasion.
I'm not declaring it, the Constitution declares it. And I gave the definition of Invasion.
I understand Refugees are seeking Assylum. We have laws for that. We have qualifications for that.
"Right-wingers are simply immoral hypocrites"..

I believe hypocrisy is universal. Immorality also.
Neither of these belong to an ideology, everyone gets to share them.
Individuals are immoral and or hypocrites, it is not a political position.

concerning natural rights they allegedly support in abortion threads.

Please clarify this sentence.

Be legal to express law Right-Wingers not immoral practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God)

And if you could reword this for better understanding.

There is no express clause regarding the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land.

That is true. It is the Legislature in Congress that we the people elect to make laws regarding immigration as long as they don't conflict with the Constitution.
That's why there are always debates because neither side can come to an agreement of what is both lawful and humanitarian.

There is no express clause regarding the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land.

Incorrect ... US Constitution ~ Article I: Section 8
It specifically grants Congress the power and responsibility “To establish an Uniform Rule of Naturalization”.
That is how Foreign Nationals become Immigrants, and then Naturalized Citizens.

Yes, an Establishment clause for Naturalization whenever the bigoted hypocrites on the Right-Wing prefer to be fascists by manufacturing an Immigration power and use bigotry to defend their immorality.

Alright Daniel,
I'm trying to understand what your saying.
I am not Roman enough to declare it an invasion.
I'm not declaring it, the Constitution declares it. And I gave the definition of Invasion.
You appealed to ignorance of refugee and natural rights.

All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy. (California State Constitution)

That is true. It is the Legislature in Congress that we the people elect to make laws regarding immigration as long as they don't conflict with the Constitution.
Yet, right wingers only have a problem with equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States and equal protection of the laws is an entitlement and expressly protected Right not a privilege or immunity.

Yes, an Establishment clause for Naturalization whenever the bigoted hypocrites on the Right-Wing prefer to be fascists by manufacturing an Immigration power and use bigotry to defend their immorality.

The US Constitution ~Article II: Section 1
Clearly defines what a Natural Born US Citizen is ... Anyone else is required to go through the Established Rule of Naturalization.

Whatever garbage you may want to add to that, in no way means people who desire to immigrate to the United States,
or become Citizens, don't have to follow the law ...
Nor does it make the US responsible for their very poor planning in attempts to circumvent the law.

Clearly defines what a Natural Born US Citizen is ... Anyone else is required to go through the Established Rule of Naturalization.

Whatever garbage you may want to add to that, in no way means people who desire to immigrate to the United States,
Nor does it make the US responsible for their very poor planning in attempts to circumvent the law.

The point dear, is that Naturalization cannot be confused with Immigration as the terms are express not implied.

The point dear, is that Naturalization cannot be confused with Immigration as the terms are express not implied.

Naturalization is not applicable to Illegal Immigration.
The US Supreme Court verified that, yet again, June 11, 2021 in Sanchez v Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security.
The ruling was 9-0, and Justice Elena Kagan wrote the Court's Opinion.

California has their own rules.
Although they are part of the union, sometimes I wonder if they are part of the United States.
There is like an invisible wall that runs along the east side of the State.
You want to talk about oppression of the citizens, one needs look no farther than Californication.

smh
Hugs

California has their own rules.
Although they are part of the union, sometimes I wonder if they are part of the United States.
There is like an invisible wall that runs along the east side of the State.
You want to talk about oppression of the citizens, one needs look no farther than Californication.

smh
Hugs

The People of California are responsible for their piss poor state of affairs.
It honestly doesn't keep me awake at night, wondering what stupid crap they will think of next.

asylum​

noun
asy·lum | \ ə-ˈsī-ləm \

Definition of asylum

1: an inviolable place of refuge and protection giving shelter to criminals and debtors : SANCTUARY

2: a place of retreat and security : SHELTER

3a: the protection or security afforded by an asylum : REFUGE

b: protection from arrest and extradition given especially to political refugees by a nation or by an embassy or other agency enjoying freedom from what is required by law for most people

4somewhat old-fashioned : an institution providing care and protection to needy individuals (such as the infirm or destitute) and especially the mentally ill

Asylum in the United States
The United States recognizes the right of asylum for individuals as specified by international and federal law. A specified number of legally defined refugees who either apply for asylum from inside the U.S. or apply for refugee status from outside the U.S., are admitted annually.Wikipedia

Specified does not mean unlimited.

You confuse seeking asylum with illegal immigration like the morally challenged on the Right-Wing are wont to do, by Habit.

I didn't confuse anything with Seeking Asylum ... Didn't even mention Asylum.

By International Law, if someone chooses to petition for Asylum, they first have to be granted status as a Refugee.
Furthermore ... They are required to request Asylum in the closest country to their Country of Origin.

If they meet those requirements, and follow the laws necessary to gain Asylum, then there isn't a problem.
Illegal Immigration is not a legal means of Seeking Asylum, by our laws, nor International Law.

asylum​

noun
asy·lum | \ ə-ˈsī-ləm \

Definition of asylum

1: an inviolable place of refuge and protection giving shelter to criminals and debtors : SANCTUARY

2: a place of retreat and security : SHELTER

3a: the protection or security afforded by an asylum : REFUGE

b: protection from arrest and extradition given especially to political refugees by a nation or by an embassy or other agency enjoying freedom from what is required by law for most people

4somewhat old-fashioned : an institution providing care and protection to needy individuals (such as the infirm or destitute) and especially the mentally ill

Asylum in the United States
The United States recognizes the right of asylum for individuals as specified by international and federal law. A specified number of legally defined refugees who either apply for asylum from inside the U.S. or apply for refugee status from outside the U.S., are admitted annually.Wikipedia

Specified does not mean unlimited.
That is why they are not "illegal" until their day in Court. Only right-wingers don't care and prefer to be bigots.

Naturalization is not applicable to Illegal Immigration.
You confuse seeking asylum with illegal immigration like the morally challenged on the Right-Wing are wont to do, by Habit.

I didn't confuse anything with Seeking Asylum ... Didn't even mention Asylum.

By International Law, if someone chooses to petition for Asylum, they first have to be granted status as a Refugee.
Furthermore ... They are required to request Asylum in the closest country to their Country of Origin.

If they meet those requirements, and follow the laws necessary to gain Asylum, then there isn't a problem.
Illegal Immigration is not a legal means of Seeking Asylum, by our laws, nor International Law.

That is what they are doing, seeking asylum. Why not upgrade Ellis Island so right-wingers won't be such hypocritical whiners?

That is what they are doing, seeking asylum. Why not upgrade Ellis Island so right-wingers won't be such hypocritical whiners?

Citizens of Mexico and Canada can petition for Asylum in the United States, should they be granted refugee status, and follow the legal process.

The Citizen of any other country can also petition for Asylum in the closet country to their Country of Origin, through the legal processes available.
If they choose to further seek Asylum in the United States, and have been granted Asylum elsewhere, they can petition the State Department with an
additional Immigration and Asylum request.

None of that involves Illegal Immigration.
Furthermore ... Ellis Island was used to facilitate Legal Immigration, and not Asylum.
A person could request Asylum additionally when going through the Legal Immigration Inspection.

We're not going to solve it in this forum. That's for sure.
They been debating this issue for decades now.
But stop calling people hypocrites on one side or the other.
They are ALL hypocrites.
Well there may be a few to the exception but not a lot.
If there were, we would have clear cut policies on how to deal with the countries they are fleeing from.
That's where the real issues are. We are just the band aid.
So what should be done about the countries they are seeking asylum from?

try turning this into a positive conversation if your able.
Thank you

Forum List

Back