Debate Now Tell Me Something

Does the right think Harris can't talk to the border authorities on the phone to see what they need? Do you think she hasn't had constant communication with them? I know the right is keeping their crazies stirred up about a visit, but sane people know that a visit is nothing more than a photo op.
I don't think it's so much about the actual helping of the situation.
Ofcourse anything can be done over the phone.
But according to the authorities in the States effected.. nothing is being done by the Federal Government.
So even Florida is getting involved sending I think Marshalls to Texas to help stop the flow.

I haven't been paying much attention to the news lately.
So some things I'm out of the loop with.
I spend a lot of time in Fellowship Forums where we listen to beautiful songs and lift each other up with words of encouragement and lots of prayer.

And boy do we need lots of prayer.
Thank You
HUGS
Of course things ae being done. The governor of Florida and the governor of Texas hate Biden, and they are pulling a political stunt. to try to embarrass the president. Nothing more to that.

So April found what she was talking about that I posted.
And it's a YT clip that I posted:

and this is what I posted about Pelosi.
That if you don't walk the same walk she wants you to walk, she'll bully you.
And I posted a video about Senator Manchin here:

That was last monday.. so many things have happened since then, and I can't find my roller skates.
Hugs

Of course things ae being done. The governor of Florida and the governor of Texas hate Biden, and they are pulling a political stunt. to try to embarrass the president. Nothing more to that.

The National Guard are still marching around Fort Pelosi on Capitol Hill.
If the Governors want to protect their territory from Foreign Nationals, they are just following the example of the Assclowns on the Beltway.

So I believe the OP question is,
Why was the border issue wrong when Trump was in office. And why aren't they concerned about the border now that the flow of drugs and thousands of people are crossing over illegally daily?
And I'm going to try to clarify what your saying Potterhead:
That if Trump was to take the same attitude towards the border crisis that it appears the Democrats are displaying now,
would they find reason to accuse him for not being involved with the problem.

Here is a clip from Representative Escobar of El Paso Texas in 2019 explaining why The Trump Administration was getting it wrong about the border wall:

This is the El Paso Processing Center in March of 2021:

And this is May of this year 2021.

So the question is??
If this was on Trump's watch and nothing was being done about it,
What position would the Democrat Party take?
Would they compliment Trump or Accuse Him?

And history proves that no matter what Trump did.. he was wrong.
So why aren't the democrats wrong for not taking responsibilty now?

In the end it's not about stupid politics. It's about people. It's about children.
It's about Crimes Against Humanity
And it's appaling in my opinion.

If I'm not hearing you clearly Potterhead, just tell me okay?
Hugs

Why was the border issue wrong when Trump was in office. And why aren't they concerned about the border now that the flow of drugs and thousands of people are crossing over illegally daily?
That if Trump was to take the same attitude towards the border crisis that it appears the Democrats are displaying now,

Here is a clip from Representative Escobar of El Paso Texas in 2019 explaining why The Trump Administration was getting it wrong about the border wall:

So the question is??

In the end it's not about stupid politics. It's about people. It's about children.

Hugs

If you want to say that the Democrats have always been better at controlling the dialog than the Republicans ever will be ... That's nothing new.
But controlling the dialog or narrative will never actually fix anything ... It just gets people elected regardless of their inability to actually fix something.
It's also easier to bitch about the opposing party than it is to come up with a solution.

I am not saying I am much better at it, and very few people would like my solution.

Okay there's only going to be a couple of rules here and that's no wishing illness upon Trump or Biden and Harris, (or each other) other than that it's free game because I really want to know the truth about something and I want to hear what everybody has to say. Also, please stay on topic.

If a lot of you people on here worship Biden and Harris so much tell me one thing. Why is it that when they don't seem to care about the safety of this country you all are fine with it, but if it was Trump who had that attitude it would be front page news? Ziggy posted something about Kamala Harris on another forum and I am now convinced she is Satan because of it. Ziggy mind posting that again on here how she won't go to the border to secure America's safety or something?
Clearly you have no interest in the truth.
LMAO @ you psycho Leftist referring to the TRUTH ....

Could you elaborate?

Could you please explain to the USMB forum, how you came to the conclusion that she is Satan?

Haven't you been paying attention to this thread at all?
What are you referring to?

Ziggy explained it perfectly.

So the question is??

Hugs

No, that is correct. :)

Could you elaborate?

Could you please explain to the USMB forum, how you came to the conclusion that she is Satan?

Haven't you been paying attention to this thread at all?
What are you referring to?

Ziggy explained it perfectly.

So the question is??

Hugs

No, that is correct. :)

You are dodging the question. Why are you dodging the question?

Why was the border issue wrong when Trump was in office.
Because right-wingers are only about bigotry not equality, justice, the law, or natural rights. There is no clause delegating the social power over Immigration in our federal Constitution. If, right-wingers believe Immigration laws necessary and proper how can y'all deny or disparage equality and equal protection of the laws?

So the question is??

Hugs

The Problem is right-wingers have no solutions only bigotry and appeals to ignorance instead of Reason.

Why was the border issue wrong when Trump was in office.
Because right-wingers are only about bigotry not equality, justice, the law, or natural rights. There is no clause delegating the social power over Immigration in our federal Constitution. If, right-wingers believe Immigration laws necessary and proper how can y'all deny or disparage equality and equal protection of the laws?

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution​

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

in•va•sion ĭn-vā′zhən
n. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
n. The entry into bodily tissue and subsequent proliferation of an injurious entity, such as a pathogen or tumor.
n. An intrusion or encroachment.

Intrusion or encroachment:

Definition of intrusion

1: the act of intruding or the state of being intruded especially : the act of wrongfully entering upon, seizing, or taking possession of the property of another

Definition of encroach

1: to enter by gradual steps or by stealth into the possessions or rights of another
2: to advance beyond the usual or proper limits

The Laws in the Constitution were created for the People of the United States.
The invasion at the border has nothing to do with equality, justice, or natural rights given to for and by the people in the United States.

In the case of Naturalization into the United States:
Naturalization has been defined by the Supreme Court as “the act of adopting a foreigner, and clothing him with the privileges of a native citizen.

If, right-wingers believe Immigration laws necessary and proper how can y'all deny or disparage equality and equal protection of the laws?

Because those laws were created for the American Citizen and those who have gained Naturalization.
We already have Immigration laws on the books which determine who is qualified to come into the United States.

This is not a social issue, it's a legal issue.

I'm doing the research and I haven't even had my coffee yet.
School is in session.

There are two trains of thought in our Congress.
1. Rule of Law
and
2. Whatever we say goes.

Each side claims they follow number 1.
And yet each side sneaks in number 2.

I believe what is happening at the border is a humanitarian crisis.
But that doesn't mean we should ignore the laws.
We have to find a way to do and keep both.

There are laws against invasion, intrusion, and encrouchment in Our Constitution.
These must be addressed first by the Federal Government. It is their responsibility to keep it's citizens and property safe.

If laws didn't matter then I would just come to your house, move in my stuff, eat your food, wear your clothes, drive your car, spend your money.. and there wouldn't be a dang thing you could do about it.
But there are laws against tresspassing, unlawful entry, breaking and entering, etc.
These same laws apply only on a much larger scale when it comes to borders.
The first and foremost is to the protection of the US citizens.

Then we figure out how to deal with the humanitarian crisis.
The problem we are facing, is that some in the government want to bypass #1 and go straight to #2.

There is a way to find fairness on both sides.
They just haven't figured it out yet.

I'm a right-winger by the way.
And your the Bigot.
Have a nice day

You are not Roman enough to declare it an "invasion". It is refugees seeking safety. Right-wingers are simply immoral hypocrites, nothing more, concerning natural rights they allegedly support in abortion threads.

And,

Be legal to express law Right-Wingers not immoral practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God). There is no express clause regarding the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land.

There is no express clause regarding the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land.

Incorrect ... US Constitution ~ Article I: Section 8
It specifically grants Congress the power and responsibility “To establish an Uniform Rule of Naturalization”.
That is how Foreign Nationals become Immigrants, and then Naturalized Citizens.

Forum List

Back