Tell Me if I'm Wrong

Even if state governments are allowed to form a militia as well as a National Guard, the right belongs to the state. Private citizens form what is known as a gang.

They already do have militia good God how many times my I tell you that.

What militia? You have said absolutely nothing, but trip out on your fantasy.

The right belongs to the state government to call up the National Guard if necessary. The National Guard members have proper identification. BTW: no private citizen has any authority over another citizen. These "militia" thugs appear to be pretending that they have a right to exert authority over other citizens and also local and state governments, but no such authority exists as it has not been delegated. If anyone is stopped on the street, s/he has a perfect right to tell this person to get lost.

Moreover, how does the public know what training one of these "militia" has? What kind of character? Anything? You can't just run around wild in the streets. We don't stop for thugs.

We haven't been invaded since 1812.
Until the mass hysteria of the world this year, we were being invaded every year for the past 150 years.

Even if state governments are allowed to form a militia as well as a National Guard, the right belongs to the state. Private citizens form what is known as a gang.

The right belongs to the state government to call up the National Guard if necessary. The National Guard members have proper identification. BTW: no private citizen has any authority over another citizen. These "militia" thugs appear to be pretending that they have a right to exert authority over other citizens and also local and state governments, but no such authority exists as it has not been delegated. If anyone is stopped on the street, s/he has a perfect right to tell this person to get lost.

Moreover, how does the public know what training one of these "militia" has? What kind of character? Anything? You can't just run around wild in the streets. We don't stop for thugs.

Until the mass hysteria of the world this year, we were being invaded every year for the past 150 years.
This thread is not about illegal immigration.

The Right to keep and bear arms, Shall not be infringed.

Infringement is any act that inhibits a persons ability to Operate, Clean, Store, or protect themselves.. This means ammunition and other items that are used to keep a functioning weapon for your self protection and that of the country can not be regulated.!

Our founding fathers understood how tyranny gets a foot hold and what free men must do to defend their inalienable rights.
Yep. And many self proclaimed "law abiding" gun owners are just as guilty in being complicit in the 2As infringement, as the gun grabbers themselves, by capitulation to said infringements; and lending a false sense of legitimacy to these infringements...
Tell us again about....My cold, dead hands
Okay...

Lot of good that arsenal did them.

Out gunned the ATF that day.

Showing results for north Carolina militia
Search instead for north Carolina miltia

Search Results
North Carolina State Defense Militia
Defense force

Description
DescriptionNorth Carolina State Defense Militia is the currently inactive state defense force of North Carolina. Wikipedia
Role: Military reserve force
Civilian leadership: Governor of North Carolina
Allegiance: North Carolina
Active: 1941 - 1947; 1988 - 1996

The last time I read one of my kids text book it said the Second Amendment was no longer used since the forming of the National Guard. Another says the Second Amendment gives the state the right to form a militia. Of course we no longer have to worry because today all their text books are on their computers and we no longer can read them except through the schools who teach this treason.

The Dick Act of, I think 1913 spelled out in plain English what the military was. Regular Troops, Reserve Troops, the National Guard and the militia, every able man. If called up by the president the militia will show up with a modern military rifle and the rounds to power it. If they fail to show they will be tried the same as a regular troop.

This brings my first question. If we were invaded by way of the Left Coast or the other Left Coast where is the militia? Will New Yorkers and Californians be behind every blade of grass with their modern military rifle? Or will they be saluting a white flag flying over Sacramento? It's bad enough we have allowed states to break Federal Law now they destroy our nation's defense. One has flooded their state with the invaders and supports them with things Americans only dream of.

Again stop me if I'm wrong. The Constitution is the law of the land. Every elected and most all appointed political officials swear an oath to the Constitution. If we the people held them to this oath we might have a couple not setting in prison, or swinging from a rope.

For the last 15 years violent crime has been on the down fall. Even in these democrat ran shit holes as....PICK ONE. With their high poverty, no jobs, massive gun laws disarming the good, the honest, and the helpless. A drug and crime infested, gun free utopia. The weapons the tyrants scream about were used to murder less than knifes and even one's hands. Those semi automatics, a shell of what we should have, are only a threat to enemies from within, tyrants like the ones that soil their oath and never had any honor to begin with.

Don't try to fool your self, the Second Amendment allows us to retain all the rest of them. A lot of citizens in states have given up their right to protect them self. What they come for next is the Fourth Amendment. With all the crime ya got to suspend the Fourth to protect the disarmed surfs. Just look at any democrat ran area weather a town, city, or state. All shit holes Disarmed and the Fourth just a faint memory you live out the rest of your life as a subject to the crown of the ones that disarmed you.

Yes, you are wrong. Thanks for asking.

BTW, the word is "serf" unless you are riding waves at the beach!

Last edited:
I have no dog in this fight but I never heard of the Dick Act and so I find the topic interesting. From my 40 minutes of research starting with the Dick act that does indeed separate the militia into 2 groups here is what I conclude:

Defense acts come and go, and so doing a quick google search on "reserve militia" (able-bodied men between 18 and 45) I came across U.S. Code § 246 of 1956 which defines militia as:

The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

I'm unaware if this definition has been superseded by a later act. Likewise I'm no lawyer but in my layman's mind a "well regulated militia" would limit the 2nd amendment to that part which is organized and wouldn't protest if federal judges viewed it in such a way.

I'm sorry you don't understand the Constitution. If you like I could help you understand it and your duty as an American. If not try reading the Dick Act and read the Second Amendment first so you can get up to par.

your ignorance precedes you,,,

a government by definition cant form a militia because it requires enlistment,,,

by definition only private citizens can form a militia,,,

Private citizens have no authority, so they can't do so. Only someone who can show the appropriate identification can stop a person on the street. Anyone else who tries it can be presumed to be a thug and the police (legitimate law enforcement) should be called. Moreover, if, as you said, this involves "every able-bodied man" to be called up, then there is no enlistment involved. Remember the thugs who stood outside the Michigan statehouse heavily armed. And the putin's poodle who started yelling between the cops. Do you want this scum stopping you or ordering you around? As an American, I say "NO WAY!" We will not be bullied.

a government by definition cant form a militia because it requires enlistment,,,

Private citizens have no authority, so they can't do so. Only someone who can show the appropriate identification can stop a person on the street. Anyone else who tries it can be presumed to be a thug and the police (legitimate law enforcement) should be called. Moreover, if, as you said, this involves "every able-bodied man" to be called up, then there is no enlistment involved. Remember the thugs who stood outside the Michigan statehouse heavily armed. And the putin's poodle who started yelling between the cops. Do you want this scum stopping you or ordering you around? As an American, I say "NO WAY!" We will not be bullied.
I wish I knew what youre trying to say but you are all over the place,,,
and none of it addressed my comment,,,

The last time I read one of my kids text book it said the Second Amendment was no longer used since the forming of the National Guard. Another says the Second Amendment gives the state the right to form a militia. Of course we no longer have to worry because today all their text books are on their computers and we no longer can read them except through the schools who teach this treason.

The Dick Act of, I think 1913 spelled out in plain English what the military was. Regular Troops, Reserve Troops, the National Guard and the militia, every able man. If called up by the president the militia will show up with a modern military rifle and the rounds to power it. If they fail to show they will be tried the same as a regular troop.

This brings my first question. If we were invaded by way of the Left Coast or the other Left Coast where is the militia? Will New Yorkers and Californians be behind every blade of grass with their modern military rifle? Or will they be saluting a white flag flying over Sacramento? It's bad enough we have allowed states to break Federal Law now they destroy our nation's defense. One has flooded their state with the invaders and supports them with things Americans only dream of.

Again stop me if I'm wrong. The Constitution is the law of the land. Every elected and most all appointed political officials swear an oath to the Constitution. If we the people held them to this oath we might have a couple not setting in prison, or swinging from a rope.

For the last 15 years violent crime has been on the down fall. Even in these democrat ran shit holes as....PICK ONE. With their high poverty, no jobs, massive gun laws disarming the good, the honest, and the helpless. A drug and crime infested, gun free utopia. The weapons the tyrants scream about were used to murder less than knifes and even one's hands. Those semi automatics, a shell of what we should have, are only a threat to enemies from within, tyrants like the ones that soil their oath and never had any honor to begin with.

Don't try to fool your self, the Second Amendment allows us to retain all the rest of them. A lot of citizens in states have given up their right to protect them self. What they come for next is the Fourth Amendment. With all the crime ya got to suspend the Fourth to protect the disarmed surfs. Just look at any democrat ran area weather a town, city, or state. All shit holes Disarmed and the Fourth just a faint memory you live out the rest of your life as a subject to the crown of the ones that disarmed you.

You are wrong:

Read in the context of Art. I, sec 8, clause 15 & 16.

Last edited:
I have no dog in this fight but I never heard of the Dick Act and so I find the topic interesting. From my 40 minutes of research starting with the Dick act that does indeed separate the militia into 2 groups here is what I conclude:

Defense acts come and go, and so doing a quick google search on "reserve militia" (able-bodied men between 18 and 45) I came across U.S. Code § 246 of 1956 which defines militia as:

The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

I'm unaware if this definition has been superseded by a later act. Likewise I'm no lawyer but in my layman's mind a "well regulated militia" would limit the 2nd amendment to that part which is organized and wouldn't protest if federal judges viewed it in such a way.
No law has been passed that has changed one word of the Second Amendment. Read it one more time and remember the man these democRats hate even more than them self? He said "On every occasion [of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying [to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed." Can you show me one quote from one founder that agreed with your definition?

I'm sorry you don't understand the Constitution. If you like I could help you understand it and your duty as an American. If not try reading the Dick Act and read the Second Amendment first so you can get up to par.

Don't patronize me, bitch. I damned well do understand the Constitution, and much better than you do. My duty as an American is to my fellow Americans, not to putin and his poodles, not to racist scum, not to disease-ridden thugs running around with beards and guns, and they better not ever approach me or any of mine. You Russians should just go back to your country.

Schools are not teaching ‘treason’ – that’s a lie.

Our rights are not ‘given.’

Our rights are inalienable – they can be neither taken nor bestowed by any government, constitution, or man.

Although inalienable, our rights are not absolute; they are subject to limits and restrictions by government consistent with Constitutional case law – including the Second Amendment.

As for this idiocy:

“If we were invaded by way of the Left Coast or the other Left Coast where is the militia? Will New Yorkers and Californians be behind every blade of grass with their modern military rifle? Or will they be saluting a white flag flying over Sacramento? It's bad enough we have allowed states to break Federal Law now they destroy our nation's defense. One has flooded their state with the invaders and supports them with things Americans only dream of.”

There is ample military defense – both Federal and state – to defend the Pacific Coast states from ‘invasion.’

I did address your comment, but you won't accept it. There must be clear lines of authority, or all that exists is an armed gang.

Anyway, we haven't had an armed invasion since the British, except for the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, so there is no need for a militia. The National Guard of the states have been doing a pretty decent job for decades, don't you think?

Your comments suggest that you support a group that does not have any allegiance to the American People, the states, or the United States; group that is extra-legal and has no standing.

I did address your comment, but you won't accept it. There must be clear lines of authority, or all that exists is an armed gang.

Anyway, we haven't had an armed invasion since the British, except for the Japanese at Pearl Harbor, so there is no need for a militia. The National Guard of the states have been doing a pretty decent job for decades, don't you think?

Your comments suggest that you support a group that does not have any allegiance to the American People, the states, or the United States; group that is extra-legal and has no standing.
doesnt matter cause the 2nd isnt talking about the formation of a militia, but about the individuals right to own arms,,,

Given your comprehensive ignorance on the subject, you’re in no position to ‘help’ anyone ‘understand’ anything.

Clearly you’re a toll seeking attention.

The sad fact is, however, that most on the right actually believe the ridiculous nonsense you’re spouting.

As for this idiocy:

“If we were invaded by way of the Left Coast or the other Left Coast where is the militia? Will New Yorkers and Californians be behind every blade of grass with their modern military rifle? Or will they be saluting a white flag flying over Sacramento? It's bad enough we have allowed states to break Federal Law now they destroy our nation's defense. One has flooded their state with the invaders and supports them with things Americans only dream of.”

There is ample military defense – both Federal and state – to defend the Pacific Coast states from ‘invasion.’

He has some bizarre idea that the Left Coast and "the other Left Coast" (whatever that means) aren't chock full of Americans when the population of the coasts on both sides of the country is far greater than the states in the middle of the country. It's funny that he doesn't mention the Gulf Coast at all. Why would any Americans be saluting a white flag of surrender? And to whom? Some people are just plain crazy.

No law has been passed that has changed one word of the Second Amendment. Read it one more time and remember the man these democRats hate even more than them self? He said "On every occasion [of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying [to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed." Can you show me one quote from one founder that agreed with your definition?

I believe it is entirely up to you to first show me where the founders signed off on the Dick Act of 1903 since you're the one that brought it up. You're practicing a sort of bait-and-switch here.

Schools are not teaching ‘treason’ – that’s a lie.

This has nothing to do with aiding and abetting an enemy of the United States during time of war. These idiots just sling these words around like they actually know what they mean.

Forum List

Back