Tell me again about the differences in Parties

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
A Pox on both Parties. Both parties lie, cheat, and steal. They benefit their own while screwing anyone who is not a supporter.

Today’s installment is from my State of Georgia.

Cut in payments to Georgia health plan worries teachers, retirees

To make it look like the budget is doing great the State decided to delay or stiff the insurers for the State Employees.

Which totalitarian regime should we vote for? Vote NOTA. Always your best choice.

A Pox on both Parties. Both parties lie, cheat, and steal. They benefit their own while screwing anyone who is not a supporter.

To make it look like the budget is doing great the State decided to delay or stiff the insurers for the State Employees.

Which totalitarian regime should we vote for? Vote NOTA. Always your best choice.
I get very sick and tired of hearing about state and federal employees, who dont do shit, but whine about how unfair their lives are, need more money(taxes from people who actually work) and end up retiring with such a golden parachute, it is just unsustainable. What they should do, is if you are a government employee, you must work till you are 75 and then when you retire you have earned your keep.

Not much difference between the parties. They both do the bidding of the extreme wealthy. Both are controlled by the military industrial complex, so warmongering is a constant. Both want Americans divided so they promote divisive rhetoric, but it is all a farce.

We need to realize they are both criminal gangs that need to be terminated.

If you are worried about the state shortfall resulting in a cut in payments to state workers what do you think might happen if Bernie gets elected? Even hard core democrats are starting to realize that their party promises only economic chaos but instead of coming aboard the republican party and making making America great again they continue to whine about both political parties. Take a freaking stand lefties and quit whining.

Your link:

"The Kemp administration saved the state and local school districts about $235 million this month by having them skip premium payments into the health insurance plan for about 650,000 Georgia teachers, state employees, retirees and their dependents.

"That was good news for state agencies and schools, and the move will make the state’s financial books look better when the fiscal year ends Sunday.

"But it has set off alarm bells among plan members, who remember what they called a raid on State Health Benefit Plan reserves during the Great Recession that resulted in higher premiums for employees and changes in benefits."

Both major parties depend on the richest ten percent of their partisans for campaign funding.

Perhaps four years of Trump will make possible some changes that would not have been possible before he became POTUS?
inequality-pimer-infocus_infocus.png

A Guide to Statistics on Historical Trends in Income Inequality

If you are worried about the state shortfall resulting in a cut in payments to state workers what do you think might happen if Bernie gets elected? Even hard core democrats are starting to realize that their party promises only economic chaos but instead of coming aboard the republican party and making making America great again they continue to whine about both political parties. Take a freaking stand lefties and quit whining.

So I should support a party that screws over their employees? Is that making America Great Again?

I get very sick and tired of hearing about state and federal employees, who dont do shit, but whine about how unfair their lives are, need more money(taxes from people who actually work) and end up retiring with such a golden parachute, it is just unsustainable. What they should do, is if you are a government employee, you must work till you are 75 and then when you retire you have earned your keep.

State Employees like Prison Guards? Who do you think keeps the crooks in the prisons? Cops? Firefighters? Forestry and Game Wardens? Emergency Management who roll out when disasters strike?

Those are all State Employees too you know.

As for the Feds. My Father worked for the Federal Bureau of Prisons for 35 years. He retired at 55 the maximum age allowed. Are you really suggesting that the Prison Guards should be 65 years old?

Federal and State Bridge Inspectors are the ones who insure it doesn’t collapse while you are driving over it.

Yes. There are people who do little but shuffle paper that will never be seen again. And I might well support a call to reduce or eliminate waste and useless make work nonsense. But a majority of those affected are people you depend on. Folks who still insure that the crooks don’t leave as one example.

well this looks to be a case of robbing peter to pay paul

Is it more important to stay out of the red

or to play the shell game

Choose one but don't look under the other cup

Forum List

Back