Tell Disney to stop promoting Demonology&Witchraft

Really?
united_states_ma_logo-jpg.323268
I must have killed millions...

RE: Tell Disney to stop promoting Demonology&Witchraft
⁜→ Likkmee, et al,

You'll have to a little more clear as to what you actually mean and how it applies to the discussion OP.

OK. Look at all of Dizzkneez "child stars". They were sacrifices.
Now.
Where does one sign to stop the Vatican from promoting Idolatry ?
(COMMENT)

The Vatican (Catholism) believes in the Monotheism based on the Abrahamic Religions. The ritual of a "Mass," the transmutation of "wine-to-Blood" and "Bread-to the-Body of Christ" is not that different from many of the "Wicca" beliefs. The idea of the "Tinity" of multiple supernatural being, one imprinted on the other, is nothing more than a variation on a theme (possession). And the idea of Seraphim, Archangels, and other angelic entities is analogous and the balance to demons, Incubi and succubi, familiars and cambions.

Once you buy into any one of the Abrahamic Religions, you also buy into the alternative belief structure of Ghosts, Poltergeists, Changeling, Sin-Eaters, Witches, Sorcerors, and other just as valid as any other belief.

I love the Ars Notory - The Notory Art of Solomon, wherein his very first oration to the Supreme Being (Creator of All Thing)(The Alpha and Omega) (the Beginning of all things, without Beginning, and without End) is to ask for:

O Christ, the Wisdom of the Father, The Light of the Angels, The Glory of the Saints, The Hope, Refuge, and Support of Sinners, The Creator of all things, and Redeemer of all humane Frailties, who holdest the Heaven, Earth, and Sea, and all the whole World, in the palm of thy Hand: I humbly implore and beseech, that thou wilt mercifully with the Father, illustrate my Minde with the beams of thy holy Spirit, that I may be able to come and attain to the perfection of this most Holy Art; and that I may be able to gain the knowledge of every Science, Art, and Wisdom; and of every Faculty of Memory, Intelligence, Understanding, and Intellect, by the Vertue and Power of thy most Holy Spirit, and in thy Name.​

So, I'm waiting for an explanation as to how all this fits together.

1586883788626.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back