Teenage white on white murder

On Monday morning, multiple crime scenes, including two residences, could be seen marked off with yellow police tape across the quiet residential community, which Hardwick said had been essential in providing information leading to the arrest.

"This community helped solve the case, this community," Hardwick said. "This community went to work. ... We saw moms and families out walking the woodline in clothes like church clothes yesterday."
An arrest has been made in connection to the death of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, Sheriff Robert Hardwick of the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office announced Monday.

Aiden Fucci, 14, is in custody and is facing a second-degree murder charge, the sheriff’s office announced during a news conference.

Hardwick confirmed that Tristyn’s body was found by a resident Sunday in a wooded area.
I'll bet she got tired of the nerd

View attachment 488161
I read, she was last seen by family members after midnight. She was reported missing around 10:00 AM. What parents let 13 year olds run around at that time of night or let them leave without saying where they are going in the morning? We didn't. Sad story.
Same parents like that 14-yo Mexican kid out a 3PM who got shot by the cop had. Whites should be more responsible.
No. Everybody, who is a parent should be more responsible. Race has nothing to do with it, racist.

should a 14 yr old be held and charged as an adult?

i question kids these ages being out that late. they didnt report her missing till 10 am? my kid went missing at 11:01 pm...period...he knew 11 pm was a strict curfew..i just dont get parents these days...no time for kids...let them run wild as toddlers and then on...i hear kids dropping the f bomb...and parents thinking its funny...

On Monday morning, multiple crime scenes, including two residences, could be seen marked off with yellow police tape across the quiet residential community, which Hardwick said had been essential in providing information leading to the arrest.

"This community helped solve the case, this community," Hardwick said. "This community went to work. ... We saw moms and families out walking the woodline in clothes like church clothes yesterday."
An arrest has been made in connection to the death of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, Sheriff Robert Hardwick of the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office announced Monday.

Aiden Fucci, 14, is in custody and is facing a second-degree murder charge, the sheriff’s office announced during a news conference.

Hardwick confirmed that Tristyn’s body was found by a resident Sunday in a wooded area.

View attachment 488161
Quite the little thug.

If he was Blacque would the cops accidently not used the taser when they took him into custody?
Did he fight the cops?

View attachment 488161
Quite the little thug.

If he was Blacque would the cops accidently not used the taser when they took him into custody?
Did he fight the cops?
no

This is the typical actions of kids who never were told about God, because some bitch a long time ago, decided she didnt want her precious to be taught about good and evil.

Isn't that what churches are for?

This is the typical actions of kids who never were told about God, because some bitch a long time ago, decided she didnt want her precious to be taught about good and evil.

Are you afraid of God?

Are you afraid of God?

No. I fear those proselytizing in public schools filled with children of other faiths. Religion has no place in schools except as a subject of study.

Are you afraid of God?

No. I fear those proselytizing in public schools filled with children of other faiths. Religion has no place in schools except as a subject of study.
So a little prayer to God, is over the line? Thus we have today so many young kids out there ODing and murdering each other. Real nice...

Are you afraid of God?

So a little prayer to God, is over the line? Thus we have today so many young kids out there ODing and murdering each other. Real nice...
Whose God are you praying to? Who is leading the prayer? Is it the Jewish social studies teacher, the Muslim science teacher, the atheist math teacher, or the Buddhist language arts teacher?

Admit it, you never thought this through, did you?

I wasn't aware that ODing was covered in the Bible.

“You’ve heard our victim was stabbed....to say it was horrific was an understatement,” Larizza said during a Thursday press conference. “There were 114 stab wounds.”

The young girl died “fighting for her life,” he added.

Larizza said that the night of the murder, Fucci told people “he intended to kill someone by taking them in the woods and stabbing them.”

“You’ve heard our victim was stabbed....to say it was horrific was an understatement,” Larizza said during a Thursday press conference. “There were 114 stab wounds.”

The young girl died “fighting for her life,” he added.

Larizza said that the night of the murder, Fucci told people “he intended to kill someone by taking them in the woods and stabbing them.”
people need toi start getting help for teenagers like this. sad.

Forum List

Back