Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
Way to use the troubled girl to score cheap political points

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.

Pretty low, Bulldog.

You liar. The article says "It’s unclear who the girl was—though Cruz does have two daughters"

Sick using this tragic event to score a few cheap political points. Rotten

Yikes. Very sad. I’m just guessing we won’t get the undying conspiracy theories retweeted about this terrible event like the CEO of twitter and Ted Cruz did with Pelosi’s husband.

Yeah....I hope not. SHE'S A KID

Yeah....I hope not. SHE'S A KID
Ted Cruz isn’t. No one deserves fake stories made up about their family in a tragedy. You Republican losers didn’t miss a beat on an elderly victim though. Pathetic. This event shows how disgusting republicans are. Maybe you’ll realize it. I’m sure some idiot will say something but it won’t be retweeted by republican leaders and media CEOs.

Ted Cruz isn’t. No one deserves fake stories made up about their family in a tragedy. You Republican losers didn’t miss a beat on an elderly victim though. Pathetic. This event shows how disgusting republicans are. Maybe you’ll realize it. I’m sure some idiot will say something but it won’t be retweeted by republican leaders and media CEOs.

Pelosi's a drunk driving piece of shit.

Maybe you don't mind sloppy drunks on the road in 4,000 pound weapons with you and yours, but I sure do.

Fuck that fuckin fuck

"elderly victim"--PLEASE. The guy is a what, billionaire? And an ADULT, and yeah, the story is beyond fishy. That is not even in the same stratosphere as jawing on about a 14 year old GIRL.

Forum List

Back