Ted Nugent:Native Americans 'unclean vermin, don't qualify as people'

Nugent represents the Moral Character of the GOP well!

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[31][32]

His second marriage was to Shemane Deziel, whom he met while a guest on Detroit's WLLZ-FM, where she was a member of the news staff. They married on January 21, 1989. Together they have one child, son Rocco Winchester Nugent.

In 2005 Nugent was involved in a child-support lawsuit concerning a child he had in 1995.[33] It was resolved, with Nugent being ordered to pay $3,500 per month in child support.[34]

... who cares ...??

Nugent sat in his own shit for two weeks to get out of military servicet.
False. His selective service record states it never happened.

That is not what the photo copy of the alleged document says. And the poopy pants to avoid the draft story came directly from him. He started the story and continued to tell it for years. After he became a "patriotic" troop supporter a photo copy of an alleged selective service record was discovered.

It's time someone kicked Nugent's ass. I'd volunteer but he'd probably shoot me in the back with an arrow and hang my head on his wall next to the the elk or Siberian Tiger.

That's cause you're a pussy.

The Nudge is a big poser. He'd piss his pants if he ever ran into Obama or Sharpton or even Steve Urkle.

I'd love to run into Sharpton. That little weasel needs a good slapping around.

Obviously more so

No not really. That you cannot see that there really is no difference between the crack pots on the right and those on the left makes you a crack pot.

Which left wing crack pot was invited to a Presidential Speech?

You know..one who threatened to kill Bush?

-- or his wife?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLmi0_216g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNLmi0_216g[/ame]

I have no idea who this guy is. From the comments in the OP, it sounds more like he is hating on what he perceives to be jealous, unsuccessful people, rather than Native Americans.

Again though, I've never heard of him. Nor do I care to.

You've never heard of Ted Nugent, really ?

I don't mean this as a slam, I'm just surprised.

He's a rocker from mainly the 70's. Great guitarist, although Rolling Stone didn't put him on the list of 100 greatest guitarists. There is no doubt in my mind they did so for political reasons.

This one goes even further back, when he was with the Amboy Dukes in the 60's.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo

If it weren't for Fox Noise and other media who suck up to his gadfly mouth, there would be a lot more who never heard of him. Ted Nugent has been irrelevant musically since the Amboy Dukes. And even then he was a trivia question.

"Political reasons"? Are you shittin' me? Ever heard Ted play guitar? Ever heard a real one in comparison? If Ted Nugent were any good at guitar he wouldn't need to attention-whore with the guns and politics bullshit.

Last edited:
The OP is a major hypocrite who is guiltier than Nugent by virtue of taking his words out of context and spewing bigoted hatred.
Regardless of what you think of Nugent and his response -- which was aimed at the specific bigots who canceled his show and not all indians -- the OP is essentially a liar who just forfeited all credibility.

Why do white people apologize for their victories.? Fact is we won the indian wars and the indians lost and so hell with them.

Indians are the same as blacks. A mentally inferior people who need the white man to take care of them. Time we wised up and told them to sink or swim on your own.

Here's the quote

and went on a disgusting rant during an interview with Gannett Wisconsin Media in which he called those who canceled the concert “unclean vermin” who aren’t real people.

I read the article and it didn't say anything about him referring to Native Americans. He's talking about those who cancelled his concert.

Is there anything else?

Weren't those that cancelled the concert native americans?

Yes.

And?

Yanno.....................I thought "Uncle Ted" (as some of my friends called him) was a pretty decent rock singer and rock and roll guitar person.

Matter of fact, I saw him back in 1999 at Little Rock and was glad to be there, he sang a couple of my favorite tunes, "Great White Buffalo" and "Free for All".

I respect some of the songs he came up with, but as a political commentator, he sucks ass.

Hey Ted, stick to what you know which is guitar and shooting a bow, because as a political commentator you suck ass.

As a political commentator, he's at the level of "Mmmmm bop" or that of whatever bullshit Michael Jackson spewed in his later days.

I like some of his songs, but none of his politics.

Some of his songs were decent, but none of what he has said on a national platform makes any sense.

Another question..................has anyone of you heard the song "Great White Buffalo" by the same idiot who is telling us that American Indians, also known as Native Americans are such bad people?

Sorry, but not only is Ted Nugent a sellout, but he's also a hypocrite.

I like some of his music, but as a human being, he's got a lot that needs fixed, because he's broken.

Forum List

Back