Ted Nugent Attacks Obama’s Faith:

If He’s a Christian, ‘I’m a Gay Vegetarian Pirate’

Ted Nugent is now a political/philosophical expert? Who cares? He's probably right.

Read the tweets 'n stuff @ Ted Nugent Attacks Obama’s Faith: If He’s a Christian, ‘I’m a Gay Vegetarian Pirate’
wme.JPG

Ted Nugent: Speculation Fallacist on questions that are none of his bidness. Sure didn't see that one coming. :rolleyes:

Ted Nugent is now a political/philosophical expert? Who cares? He's probably right.

Read the tweets 'n stuff @ Ted Nugent Attacks Obama’s Faith: If He’s a Christian, ‘I’m a Gay Vegetarian Pirate’

It seems like christers are the ones concerned what someones religion is, Thankfully I wasn't born a dumb pork stenched lower IQ fundy goyim concerned that others don't grovel to the guy on two sticks

It seems like christers are the ones concerned what someones religion is, Thankfully I wasn't born a dumb pork stenched lower IQ fundy goyim concerned that others don't grovel to the guy on two sticks
Nope just an ignorant racist Niger.

Ted is bisexual, we know that.

Whether is carnivorous or vegetarian or vegan is immaterial.

Obama is a practicing Christian, Ted is not.

Ted Nugent doesn't belong in any conversation among decent people.
Neither does Obama.

So..... what did the O'bama say about Nugent's religion?

I'll just leave that sitting there.....
He doesn't support it. On the day of prayer, he sits in the white house. But Ramadan, he celebrates the shit out of it.

Ted Nugent does that, does he?

When you say "celebrates the shit out of it"... do you mean he dons a new set of poopy pants, wolfs down a couple of burritos and goes "fill 'er up, regular"?

Ted Nugent doesn't belong in any conversation among decent people.
Neither does Obama.

So..... what did the O'bama say about Nugent's religion?

I'll just leave that sitting there.....
He doesn't support it. On the day of prayer, he sits in the white house. But Ramadan, he celebrates the shit out of it.

Ted Nugent does that, does he?

When you say "celebrates the shit out of it"... do you mean he dons a new set of poopy pants, wolfs down a couple of burritos and goes "fill 'er up, regular"?
Was talking about obama , but you knew that.

Forum List

Back