Ted Nudgent Grabs His Own Crotch At Trump Rally

the republican party is too dumb to know they should be embarrassed.
I didn't know the party endorse Nugent. It's almost as if YOU are too stupid to see straight.

But I can't figure out what you hate more, the Republican party for not being leftists, a rock star for wandering off the Democrat plantation or the Star Spangled Banner?
Three things stand out about Ted Nugent. One, his bragging and admission of soiling himself for days before going to the draft board for his examination, which got him a deferment. Second, the accusation by a celebrity that he raped her when she was still a prepubescent child, and third, his legal adoption of his teenage girlfriend to avoid a child molestation charge, but in fact made him guilty of technical incest.
Accusations aren't good enough for me, I'm not a liberal.

You're a right winger. Accusations are all you have.

All the technique of a 16 year old who got the guitar last Christmas. If he would have learned more than 3 chords his career would't have gone down the crapper.
Successful Rocker who has an ass-load more money than you, and is famous...

You jealous, brau?! :p

No. That child molesting pants crapping loon disgusts me.
Actually, he can technically be called a pedophile, one of the few child molesters discussed here that fit the definition of a pedophile. According to the witness who accused him of the crime during a live radio interview, the event took place when she was prepubescent. She distinctly remembers the lesson of performing oral sex for Nugent before she had developed breasts.
Oh fucking MY GOD! You Libetals are the sickest bastards on earth. You will go into psychosis to smear a conservative. How programmed are you degenerates?
I think someone is pretty sick when they want Gold Star families to suck their dick.

I didn't know the party endorse Nugent. It's almost as if YOU are too stupid to see straight.

But I can't figure out what you hate more, the Republican party for not being leftists, a rock star for wandering off the Democrat plantation or the Star Spangled Banner?

Obviously lots of things you can't figure out.
Yeah, like how you breathe. Do you have a sign reminding you? In. Out. In. Out.
Awwwwww.....so sad.

I think someone is pretty sick when they want Gold Star families to suck their dick.
Did Nudgent tell Gold Star families to do so? If so, I am unaware.

How about calling grieving family members of Americans abandoned to needlessly die 'Liar'? Demonizing victims of sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape.....

We could get into 'Whose more insensitive' all day long, and we probably wouldn't ever get to the end of the stories on both sides, so why don't we call it a draw....and focus on real issues.

Three things stand out about Ted Nugent. One, his bragging and admission of soiling himself for days before going to the draft board for his examination, which got him a deferment. Second, the accusation by a celebrity that he raped her when she was still a prepubescent child, and third, his legal adoption of his teenage girlfriend to avoid a child molestation charge, but in fact made him guilty of technical incest.
Accusations aren't good enough for me, I'm not a liberal.

You're a right winger. Accusations are all you have.
I back up my accusations. Your posts prove you're a 'tard.

Forum List

Back