Ted Nudgent Grabs His Own Crotch At Trump Rally

The Motor City Madman bringing down the house! Hell yeah! \m/

All the technique of a 16 year old who got the guitar last Christmas. If he would have learned more than 3 chords his career would't have gone down the crapper.

"Ted Nudgent [sic] Grabs His Own Crotch At Trump Rally"

And what is there to make of his doing so? It's his crotch, isn't it?

It's not even clear to me why a grown person would even remark on his having done that. That they did so reminds me of the temperament that inspires snickers kids make when a religion teacher says "cock" in connection with "and the cock crowed three times." I didn't read the OP's article, but I suspect that were I to do, I'd have the same conclusion: someone, not least the article's author, needs to grow up, perhaps Ted Nuget does too.

Last edited:
All the technique of a 16 year old who got the guitar last Christmas. If he would have learned more than 3 chords his career would't have gone down the crapper.
Successful Rocker who has an ass-load more money than you, and is famous...

You jealous, brau?! :p

No. That child molesting pants crapping loon disgusts me.

Ignore the haters, Trump and Nugent represent the Republican party!

Of course they do, and the republican party is too dumb to know they should be embarrassed.

That child molesting pants crapping loon disgusts me.
Agreed but, as Libs keep saying, Bill isn't running for President so he and his past doesn't matter.

Oh wait, were you referring to Nudgent...?

:p

The Motor City Madman bringing down the house! Hell yeah! \m/

Him playing Hendrix's version of the anthem is the equivalent of a Nazi fanfare playing kibbutz songs and klezmer.

Forum List

Back