Ted needs to run for president again

Wrong. Obumbler never did offer his birth certificate. A “certification of live birth”was a substitute. Plus,
Obama provided prima facie evidence of his place of birth in any court. The docs he provided resolved any legal requirements.

It all emanated from his own publicist and the Shrillary campaign staff.

And I didn’t claim that the idiot was born in Kenya.

So Trump didn't shill that idiot conspiracy of half a decade?

Because I'm pretty sure his tweets on the matter are still up.

Never? I think it’s likely at this point.
Why doesn’t it matter who wins?
There are "Poor Richard's Almanac" sayings:
"A countryman between two lawyers, is like a fish between two cats"

...and:
"Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other."

The "DC Swamp" defeated the people's attempt at draining it. McConnell and 17 other RINOs caved-in to the democrats instead of passing a short-term spending Bill. I was hoping for a "no money until the border is closed stand-off.
The democrats' "Great Replacement" is in-progress. The DEBT is still climbing. Eventually, not too far off, the shit will hit the fan, and there will be a major financial collapse. The Yuan will replace the dollar, the value of the dollar will fall, and both parties will blame the other when the US interest on the DEBT crowds out all other spending.

So, IMHO, neither party can fix the coming financial crisis.
It simply doesn't matter whose in the Captain's Chair.

"The die is cast"

Merry Xmas!!

Republicans have a lot of high quality candidates to pick from in the 2024 primary.
Ron Desantis, popular and successful governor
Ted Cruz, runner-up in 2016, very capable
Mike Pompeo, most qualified candidate in history, 1st in his class at West Point, ran CIA & State
Nikki Haley, could easily be 1st woman president, was successful governor
Tom Cotton. young gun, vet, capable
Kristi Noem, Kari Lake, potential VPs
Jim Jordan, energetic conservative
Dan Crenshaw, Navy Seal, warrior class

Who do the democrats have in 2024?
86 year old Joe Biden, was never capable
Stupid Kamaka Harris
Inept Gavin Newsom
Call it a her, Buttplug
Always losing Stacy Abrams
Not interested Michele Obama
You forgot Trump running with Lyin Ted & the rest of them having their head planted up his ass.

You’re probably going to end up going with Trump again. The worst possible one.
It is not about the worst one according to you. You will never understand it if you are a legitimate poster and not a shill grifting for information. With Trump, all I have to know is his total plan before the election. All of it. This time no swampers put into the administration as to appease the monsters in D.C.

What fairytale? That Cruz was born in Canada?

That's called 'history'. For fuck's sake, Cruz had to formally renounce his Canadian Citizenship.
The fairy tale is that being born in another land makes one something other than a U.S. citizen. If I was born in Canada to an American parent, I was a natural born citizen of the USA.

Snap out of it.

Obama provided prima facie evidence of his place of birth in any court.
Nonsense.
The docs he provided resolved any legal requirements.
Not really. Although I don’t care. A certification of live birth isn’t the same as an original birth certificate.
So Trump didn't shill that idiot conspiracy of half a decade?
I didn’t say that Trump never made reference to Obumbler’s alleged Kenyan citizenship. So did team Shrillary a way back. For fuck sake, Obumbler’s own publicist said it. So did Obumbler’s own grandma (confusion notwithstanding).

Was Obumbler born in Hawaii? I’m guessing so.
Because I'm pretty sure his tweets on the matter are still up.
Irrelevant.

You forgot Trump running with Lyin Ted & the rest of them having their head planted up his ass.
They ran against Trump, but Trump had his new "America First" populist agenda. The others ran on the failed "conservative" agenda. You know the "trickle down" theory of tax cuts and pork. Same old crap that always loses in the general election. Trump won the GOP primaries. Now the others are running on an America First populist agenda.

Trump is damaged goods in 2024, he won't win any primaries, the others will beat him like a baby seal.

So who do the democrats have to put up in 2024? Old Joe Biden. No one will challenge him. Good luck in 2024.

They ran against Trump, but Trump had his new "America First" populist agenda. The others ran on the failed "conservative" agenda. You know the "trickle down" theory of tax cuts and pork. Same old crap that always loses in the general election. Trump won the GOP primaries. Now the others are running on an America First populist agenda.

Trump is damaged goods in 2024, he won't win any primaries, the others will beat him like a baby seal.

So who do the democrats have to put up in 2024? Old Joe Biden. No one will challenge him. Good luck in 2024.
The only agaenda that Trump had was to line the pockets of his & his family's. Which is what happened. Anything else & there wasen't much was by accident. His major legistlative accomplishement was a tax cut giveaway to his wealthy cronies. His major challenge was Covid which he fucked up so bad he practically caused an economic depression, then blamed everyone else as usual.

He was also so corrupt that he got himself impeached twice but his GOP asslickers let him off the hook, even though they knew he was guilty. Now he's up there ass & they can't figure out how to get rid of him.

The only agenda that Trump had was to line the pockets of his & his family's. Which is what happened. Anything else & there wasn't much was by accident. His major legislative accomplishment was a tax cut giveaway to his wealthy cronies. His major challenge was Covid which he fucked up so bad he practically caused an economic depression, then blamed everyone else as usual.

He was also so corrupt that he got himself impeached twice but his GOP asslickers let him off the hook, even though they knew he was guilty. Now he's up there ass & they can't figure out how to get rid of him.
1. That was the Biden Crime Family that lined their pockets by selling access, not the Trumps. As documented in Hunter's laptop, that the FBI hid from the public.

2. Trump had many accomplishments. They're called "Promises Kept"

3. Fau-Chi created the Covid pandemic by funding "gain-of-function" research at the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general. Don't blame Trump for Fau-Chi's pandemic.

4. Both Trump impeachments were "non-crime" bullshit. What crimes was Trump guilty of? A phone call? Free speech?What will you say when Biden gets impeached for his migrant invasion and laptop crimes? (real crimes)

5. Trump is really in your head, huh? Can't stop thinking about if he wins in 2024?

1671989797610.png

1. That was the Biden Crime Family that lined their pockets by selling access, not the Trumps. As documented in Hunter's laptop, that the FBI hid from the public.

2. Trump had many accomplishments. They're called "Promises Kept"

3. Fau-Chi created the Covid pandemic by funding "gain-of-function" research at the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general. Don't blame Trump for Fau-Chi's pandemic.

4. Both Trump impeachments were "non-crime" bullshit. What crimes was Trump guilty of? A phone call? Free speech?What will you say when Biden gets impeached for his migrant invasion and laptop crimes? (real crimes)

5. Trump is really in your head, huh? Can't stop thinking about if he wins in 2024?

View attachment 742006
Total bullshit. Laughable.

Forum List

Back