"His World Is So Small Now": Trump Advisors Claim The Magic Is Gone As He Wanders Around Mar A Lago

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad

In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

Sad
Who are the mythical “inside advisors” that Liz Nuzzi claims to be getting the scoop from?

Sad
TDS is sad, no cure

But has his popularity fallen far enough that the DOJ and Merrick will risk bringing charges of treason against him?

Obviously Trump needs to be able to maintain enough popularity to keep up the threat of widespread gun violence on the streets that could result in thousands of dead Americans.

We'll know he's finished when it becomes obvious that even his most violent lieutenants have deserted him.

In fairness, I suspect his world is always small.

Because it's only about him.
Over the years I see politicians voting in legislation and living high and mighty. You can legitimately say that it's all about each one of them. Of course, there are men and women who are of integrity.

Wrong!

This has always been about the trump voters that libs like you want to disenfranchize
jesus-wept.jpg

But has his popularity fallen far enough that the DOJ and Merrick will risk bringing charges of treason against him?

Obviously Trump needs to be able to maintain enough popularity to keep up the threat of widespread gun violence on the streets that could result in thousands of dead Americans.

We'll know he's finished when it becomes obvious that even his most violent lieutenants have deserted him.
I've read speculation that Trump will follow the Agnew model. Agnew resigned and agreed to never run for office again in exchange for a pardon for his crimes. Trump has to be seen as a candidate to get this deal. I can believe it.

Um, liberals don't care about dead Americans.

I've read speculation that Trump will follow the Agnew model. Agnew resigned and agreed to never run for office again in exchange for a pardon for his crimes. Trump has to be seen as a candidate to get this deal. I can believe it.
It's possible but isn't that contrary to his nature?
So far he's not acknowledged any of his losses in his own head and his faithful don't interfere with that vision. They're still far from understanding how his attraction has declined.

When will they show signs of moving on to DeSantis, or some other?

Suicide? Is that a way out for a anti-social narcissist?

We must not speak of or entertain all of the possibilities on account of we don't want to make any other solutions more likely.
We favour him being perpwalked off to jail in chains.

This may sound off the wall. Many years ago, I read a small paragraph in a newspaper that the powers at that time did not want Agnew to be president because he was of Greek heritage.

Sad
He is starting to resemble the all the obsessed Trumpers like yourself. You still dream about him?

Um, liberals don't care about dead Americans.
I think you're half right about Americans.

Mass slaughter by guns is as close as Trump just suggesting that the time has come to save your country.

There's no positive indication so far that his faithful extremists won't obey his order.

It calls for government authorities taking action to defuse this potentially very deadly situation before it's too late!

Forum List

Back