Ted Cruz Wins RLC Straw Poll

Oh, you mean the guy that has a Masters Degree, and is obviously smarter than you?:badgrin:

Since when does attaining a Master Degree indicate a high IQ?
Especially when Conservatives complain about how watered down the US educational system has become.

If he has a room temperature IQ, he would certainly appear to have a higher IQ than you dumbass liberals!
He has a Masters degree? I'm surprised that doesn't disqualify him from the GOP.

These guys...something to be excited about...Ted Cruz - an idiot canadian.

2. Ben Carson — 29.38 percent
3. Rand Paul — 10.43 percent
4. Mike Huckabee — 5.06 percent
10. Paul Ryan — 2.05 percent

Thank goodness these straw polls are usually the kiss of death. Ted Cruz is a canadian idiot.

Born in Canada, did not relinquish dual citizenship until he decided to run for office.

so....?

Cruz is a 'natural-born' U.S. citizen...just as John McCain is (born in Panama)...both Obama and Senator Hillary Clinton co-sponsored a Senate measure to settle McCain's eligibility to run for president...

Is Ted Cruz, born in Canada, eligible to run for president? | PolitiFact
Legal or not, it still shows Right-Wingers to be hypocrites about their position on being born in the U.S.

Oh, you mean the guy that has a Masters Degree, and is obviously smarter than you?:badgrin:

Especially when Conservatives complain about how watered down the US educational system has become.

If he has a room temperature IQ, he would certainly appear to have a higher IQ than you dumbass liberals!

The problem is that you're trying to be cool when your picture avatar defeats that very purpose.
I'll never understand why "High Information Voters" have to resort to ad hominems.

Cruz is natural born, due to his mother meeting the eligibility requirement, and is fully eligible to be President. Cruz also makes you liberal cockroaches scurry when he shines the light of truth on you. Kinda funny really. LOL

Cruz is indeed eligible to run.

He is not qualified to be president, and if he is the nominee, he won't get 35% of the vote, and the country will go Democratic overwhelmingly.

I want the GOP to win the presidency, and Cruz is a failure before he gets to the primary season.

Let's go with Paul.

Cruz is natural born, due to his mother meeting the eligibility requirement, and is fully eligible to be President. Cruz also makes you liberal cockroaches scurry when he shines the light of truth on you. Kinda funny really. LOL

Obama is natural born, due to his mother meeting the eligibility requirement PLUS he was born in the U.S.

That didn't stop you wingnuts.

Winning a straw poll means the same as polls that show Hillary leading everyone Democrat and Republican nothing.

true... polls are just the opinion of the moment....but interesting speculation....

are you a Blackhawk fan blackhawk....? ....about time to go watch them ice LA......:death:

Canada Dry doesn't scare anybody but he could be the third loser in a row that you guys love.
Hey, Right-Wingers always cop out by saying that if they had run a true conservative they would have won.

Ted Cruz is their chance. If they do not nominate him then it's proof that they are full of crap.

These guys...something to be excited about...Ted Cruz - an idiot canadian.

2. Ben Carson — 29.38 percent
3. Rand Paul — 10.43 percent
4. Mike Huckabee — 5.06 percent
10. Paul Ryan — 2.05 percent

I predict that toward the end of the primaries it will be Bush, Rand Paul, and maybe John Kasich or Scott Walker.

Christie has imploded
Rubio is an empty suit
Cruz is a nut
Huckabee has defined himself negatively
Ryan isn't likable
Perry is intellectually deficient
Santorum is a religious scold; also, the frothy mixture of lube and feces as a result of anal sex.

Winning a straw poll means the same as polls that show Hillary leading everyone Democrat and Republican nothing.

true... polls are just the opinion of the moment....but interesting speculation....

are you a Blackhawk fan blackhawk....? ....about time to go watch them ice LA......:death:

Stars fan but I will be checking in on the Blackhawk/Kings.

Obama is natural born, due to his mother meeting the eligibility requirement PLUS he was born in the U.S.

If Obama was born in Kenya, his mother did not meet the residency requirements in force at that time! I'm sure you already know that SFBs!

He is not qualified to be president, and if he is the nominee, he won't get 35% of the vote, and the country will go Democratic overwhelmingly.

I want the GOP to win the presidency, and Cruz is a failure before he gets to the primary season.

Let's go with Paul.

Cruz is far more qualified than The Kenyan was, but I agree that Paul is a better choice, at least more electable.

If Obama was born in Kenya, his mother did not meet the residency requirements in force at that time! I'm sure you already know that SFBs!

Yes, I think Professor Trump covered all of this already.

Whatever happened to his army of investigators? :lol:

Wasn't that mutant from Duck Dynasty the keynote speaker there?

Both Chamberlain & Lebrun were well educated, and intelligent. I am not comparing Cruz to either, but his Canadian birth disqualifies him until the USSC rules otherwise. McCain was born on US territory, and Cruz was not. Yes, Democrats must take part in any action, but it is up to Cruz to seek a declaratory judgment as to his status (.) I hope he does so quickly, so that he may receive consideration by Republican primary voters.

Let's go with Paul.

Cruz is far more qualified than The Kenyan was, but I agree that Paul is a better choice, at least more electable.

Paul is not electable at all.
Cruz is exciting. And he drives the liberals nuts. Just like Reagan.

Born in Canada, did not relinquish dual citizenship until he decided to run for office.

so....?

Cruz is a 'natural-born' U.S. citizen...just as John McCain is (born in Panama)...both Obama and Senator Hillary Clinton co-sponsored a Senate measure to settle McCain's eligibility to run for president...

McCain was born on a US military installation. Not so with Cruz; there is genuine issue of eligibilty with him.
This has already been settled, it's old news. Cruz is indeed eligible to run for President.

His mom was born in the US, this makes Ted Cruz an automatic American citizen at birth. The consensus is that someone who is an automatic American citizen at birth without having to go through a naturalization process, is considered a natural born citizen.

Nothing in the constitution prevents Presidents from having dual citizenship. I wouldn't lose sleep if our President had dual American/British, or American/Canadian citizenship. Some past Presidents like James Buchanan for instance had dual citizenship.

so....?

McCain was born on a US military installation. Not so with Cruz; there is genuine issue of eligibilty with him.
This has already been settled, it's old news. Cruz is indeed eligible to run for President.

His mom was born in the US, this makes Ted Cruz an automatic American citizen at birth. The consensus is that someone who is an automatic American citizen at birth without having to go through a naturalization process, is considered a natural born citizen.

Nothing in the constitution prevents Presidents from having dual citizenship. I wouldn't lose sleep if our President had dual American/British, or American/Canadian citizenship. Some past Presidents like James Buchanan for instance had dual citizenship.

Obama's mom was born in the U.S.

Forum List

Back