Ted Cruz Still Whining

Attempting to deflect away from embarrassing disclosures is what mainstream propaganda does best and why both political persuasions spend vast resources in deflecting and spinning their respective narratives. Gov Cuomo and Cruz are just the flavor of the day. Hypocrisy when disclosed is a tough pill to swallow. My only advice is beware of the”little man/person” they have had about all they can tolerate from the Dimbo’s and Pub’s.
Attempting to deflect away from embarrassing disclosures might be what mainstream propaganda does best, but your attempted BUT OBAMA effort was right up there with the best of them.
I fail to see “but Obama” for I only pointed out a quick and accurate example of fact. Regardless have at it.

Attempting to deflect away from embarrassing disclosures is what mainstream propaganda does best and why both political persuasions spend vast resources in deflecting and spinning their respective narratives. Gov Cuomo and Cruz are just the flavor of the day. Hypocrisy when disclosed is a tough pill to swallow. My only advice is beware of the”little man/person” they have had about all they can tolerate from the Dimbo’s and Pub’s.
Attempting to deflect away from embarrassing disclosures might be what mainstream propaganda does best, but your attempted BUT OBAMA effort was right up there with the best of them.
I fail to see “but Obama” for I only pointed out a quick and accurate example of fact. Regardless have at it.

Apparently the president's trip to Texas was a disaster when Biden couldn't grasp the reality of where he was or why he was in Texas. Strangely enough the angry left relies on some alleged United Airline anonymous "leak" about senator Ted Cruz's travel itinerary. WTF?

Besides his neighbor(s) ratting out Texas Ted for his Cancun getaway during a disaster at home, now someone at United Airlines may have leaked his travel itinerary to the media. Ted is mad. At his neighbors, too.
When I read him whine about the rude neighbors with Beto signs all I could do was laugh. Typical Whining Ted for sure.

"During an appearance on the "Ruthless" podcast hosted by former Mitch McConnell campaign manager Josh Holmes, Cruz ranted about neighbors who were included in group chats started by wife Heidi Cruz in which she informed them of the family's plans to escape snowstorm-stricken Texas to stay on the warm beaches of Cancun."

"I will say, Heidi was pretty pissed at that," Cruz said. "She was over at the neighbor's house yesterday, sort of walking through that... We have a number of Republicans who are neighbors but we also have a lot of Democrats, folks on our streets who put up Beto signs, which I thought was a little rude."

This coming from one of the board's top whiners. Wow! Quite the compliment from you.
I would reply further but you will cry to a mod.
thats pooper for ya,always does.LOL

Besides his neighbor(s) ratting out Texas Ted for his Cancun getaway during a disaster at home, now someone at United Airlines may have leaked his travel itinerary to the media. Ted is mad. At his neighbors, too.
When I read him whine about the rude neighbors with Beto signs all I could do was laugh. Typical Whining Ted for sure.

"During an appearance on the "Ruthless" podcast hosted by former Mitch McConnell campaign manager Josh Holmes, Cruz ranted about neighbors who were included in group chats started by wife Heidi Cruz in which she informed them of the family's plans to escape snowstorm-stricken Texas to stay on the warm beaches of Cancun."

"I will say, Heidi was pretty pissed at that," Cruz said. "She was over at the neighbor's house yesterday, sort of walking through that... We have a number of Republicans who are neighbors but we also have a lot of Democrats, folks on our streets who put up Beto signs, which I thought was a little rude."

This coming from one of the board's top whiners. Wow! Quite the compliment from you.
I would reply further but you will cry to a mod.
thats pooper for ya,always does.LOL
Prove it asshole or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back