Ted Cruz Mulling Presidential Bid

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has his eyes on a potential presidential run, Robert Costa of the National Review reported on Wednesday, citing discussions with the freshman Republican's inner circle.

“Ted won’t be opening an Iowa office anytime soon, but he’s listening,” a longtime Cruz associate told Costa. “This is all in the early stages; nothing is official. It’s just building on its own.”

More: Ted Cruz 2016? Freshman GOP Senator Eyeing Presidential Run: Report (UPDATE)

I love delusions of grandeur - especially from Texas lunatics. Louie Gohmert would make a great VP.

This just continues to prove you are Leftytoon serial paster. Cruz is Canadian.

Last edited:
This just continues to prove you are Leftytoon serical paster. Cruz is Canadian.

Gee, is the Cruz crew too dumb to know that? Actually, his mother was a U.S. citizen.

Breathless staffers say he’s got 2016 plans, but the Tea Party bully will never win a national election. Bank on it.

The story states clearly that Cruz’s legal advisers say he’d have no problem with eligibility. So there are unlikely to be Cruz “birthers”; Democrats don’t do xenophobia and racism quite like the far right, which loves Cruz.

More: Ted Cruz will never be president - Salon.com

Quick question.............................

Since the right had a problem with Obama being born in Hawaii (even though they claimed it was Kenya), what are they going to do with a person with a Hispanic name (Cruz) who was born in Canada?

I'd like to see how far Donald the Chump would be willing to investigate that....................

I bet the average liberal thinks he's an actor in hollywood

I love the democrat primaries...I cant wait for the freakshow in 2016....with
who's gayer than the other
who wants more babies killed than the other
who wants to tax rich people....yet they always find an exemption from liberals
who can pretend to be a christian better
who will use the race card more often
Maybe Lakhota and rdean will both come out during the convetion, with rkelly singing.
Maybe you'll all necrophiliac rights to the platform

Since the right had a problem with Obama being born in Hawaii (even though they claimed it was Kenya), what are they going to do with a person with a Hispanic name (Cruz) who was born in Canada?

I'd like to see how far Donald the Chump would be willing to investigate that....................

If he was born in Canada he's not eligible unless it was US soil.....we're smarter than liberals and know the rules....thanks

If he was born in Canada he's not eligible unless it was US soil.....we're smarter than liberals and know the rules....thanks

Sorry.................but Ted Cruz WAS born in Canada......................

Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[9][10] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[11] His mother was born and reared in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[10][12] Cruz's family returned to the U.S. when he was four years old.[11]

Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[13] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry....................but that teabagger asshole will never see the Presidency....................

Yanno....................go ahead..................let Ted Cruz run for the presidency....................

It would be nice to see another Democrat win.

I hope he's eligible. I hope he runs. I hope he picks Louie Gohmert or Palin for his VP. Oh happy days...

Sorry.................but Ted Cruz WAS born in Canada......................

Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[9][10] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[11] His mother was born and reared in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[10][12] Cruz's family returned to the U.S. when he was four years old.[11]

Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[13] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry....................but that teabagger asshole will never see the Presidency....................

ok he's canadian and wont be president.....so what's your point? We're not sheep and once I found it out...it's over...I dont bitch about it. How hard was that to find out...it took Obama forever to get his shit out there......what a dumbfuck

A neophyte Junior senator who things he's qualified to be president. Gawd, what's next?!

Hey................we had some crazy bitch from Alaska who thought she was qualified to be one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Yeah...................what's next indeed?

Another Lakhota fail thread.....cant wait for more of these...owning Lakhota is just hilarious!

Ted Cruz Mulling Presidential Bid

Saddle-UP.....

....BIRTHERS!!!!!!

k-medium.jpg

Forum List

Back