Ted Cruz has no intentions of ever being President

In Ted Cruz's announcement yesterday it became clear that he has no intentions of ever being President. Ted knows he is the smartest person in the room, so he knows that his rightwing platform has no hope of winning

Anyone seriously running knows they need to gain the moderate vote in order to win. At no point in yesterdays speech did Cruz conced there was a middle ground on any issue.

So, what is Cruz doing?

He is staking out that he, and he alone is the true Conservative in the party. Let Rand Paul or any other conservative try to build a winning coalition and Cruz will attack them for abandoning conservatism

Cruz wants to be crowned the King of Conservatives for the next 20 years. Let all Republican candidates bow before him as he dictates what positions they must take to gain conservative support

That is where Cruz's power will be

No one named 'Ted' has ever been the smartest person in the room. Googling 'famous scientists Ted' no results. :)
Go play in traffic

One, if Bush is not the GOP I will send a donation to a Boys-Girls type organization, and encourage all of you to join with similar donations.

If a Dole, McCain, and Romney can't win, no far right candidate would ever get 40% of a general election vote. You far right thugs need to do what is right for the country, not act out of your hate for being put in your places when you behave wrongly.

No, Cruz is an idiot, and he really thinks he might win.
And if Cruz were a fasr left wing activist, you'd be calling him the smartest person on the planet....
Shut the fuck up you hypocrite

No, I'd be calling Cruz an idiot. Seeing as I'm a Republican, I'm not going to magically like him if he were on the left. It is exactly my lack of hypocrisy that compels me to call him an idiot.

One, if Bush is not the GOP I will send a donation to a Boys-Girls type organization, and encourage all of you to join with similar donations.

If a Dole, McCain, and Romney can't win, no far right candidate would ever get 40% of a general election vote. You far right thugs need to do what is right for the country, not act out of your hate for being put in your places when you behave wrongly.
Think they told Reagan that too

In Ted Cruz's announcement yesterday it became clear that he has no intentions of ever being President. Ted knows he is the smartest person in the room, so he knows that his rightwing platform has no hope of winning

Anyone seriously running knows they need to gain the moderate vote in order to win. At no point in yesterdays speech did Cruz conced there was a middle ground on any issue.

So, what is Cruz doing?

He is staking out that he, and he alone is the true Conservative in the party. Let Rand Paul or any other conservative try to build a winning coalition and Cruz will attack them for abandoning conservatism

Cruz wants to be crowned the King of Conservatives for the next 20 years. Let all Republican candidates bow before him as he dictates what positions they must take to gain conservative support

Interesting argument.

Cruz, will need to hide his Father as Obama got Reverend Wright silenced. I love how GOP's are so stupid, Get rid of the Irs and get rid of Obamacare, both need some work, but lets go back to the stone age and start afresh

I hope he does, then any Democrat is a shoe in.

Yep, you all can't have anyone else as a President. sheep are that way

What more important is to have a maj in the senate and house. Any Dem pres. will do.
Obviously you need to take a break from USMB until you complete a refresher course on use of the English language. And while you're at it, please work on constructing a coherent thought before typing.

So, what is Cruz doing?

His platform is exactly like the platforms of the founders of this nation. How awful !

Laughing...

Oh God.........still laughing

No, no.....please stop

laugh at the constitution and the founders beliefs if you choose.

individual freedom
small federal govt
low taxes
individual responsibility
states rights
strong national defense
rule of law applied equally to everyone
growing economy
sound currency
freedom of speech
freedom of assembly
freedom of religion
"endowed by their creator"
"the pursuit of happiness"

All concepts that you libs hate. But you are out of sync with most of america. You had your turn and you screwed it up with the incompetent, lying obama.

Somebody needs to tell the Republican congress ...

It's obvious Cruz scares the shit out of left loons, you all keep harping and harping and harping over him

Yeah the GOP has been trying to win the moderate vote for over a decade. We see how successful that has been.

I love it when people who hate the GOP tries to tell it how to win an election.

I'll ask you what none of you RWnuts have ever been able to answer. Which conservatives could have done better than McCain or Romney?

And do tell... when's the last time the Dem's sought a moderate? They are all leftwing loons for the most part.

Give us a break.

Cruz, will need to hide his Father as Obama got Reverend Wright silenced. I love how GOP's are so stupid, Get rid of the Irs and get rid of Obamacare, both need some work, but lets go back to the stone age and start afresh

What more important is to have a maj in the senate and house. Any Dem pres. will do.

wtf? Obama was still attending and associating with Wright. Cruzs father was YEARS AGO. what a joke and disgusting you people bring in people's families ALREADY

I think Cruz understands the numbers as well as anyone

The numbers for a pure conservative victory are not there. That is why Cruz will not even try to get them. Let the other Republicans work the middle and Cruz will attack them all the way. This way Cruz gets to claim he is the only "true conservative" and will have control over that 25% of the GOP base

Not bad for a Freshman Senator

wtf? Obama was still attending and associating with Wright. Cruzs father was YEARS AGO. what a joke and disgusting you people bring in people's families ALREADY

Next up his wife and kids, left loons cannot help themselves.

MCCqiF1.jpg

I think Cruz understands the numbers as well as anyone

The numbers for a pure conservative victory are not there. That is why Cruz will not even try to get them. Let the other Republicans work the middle and Cruz will attack them all the way. This way Cruz gets to claim he is the only "true conservative" and will have control over that 25% of the GOP base

Not bad for a Freshman Senator

Too funny, no Republican can without us Conservatives, none of them

It's obvious Cruz scares the shit out of left loons, you all keep harping and harping and harping over him

Not really

This is a political message board and this is what we do. A month from now, the rest of the GOP candidates will be in the race and Cruz will be an afterthought

Next up his wife and kids, left loons cannot help themselves.

Yep, but bring up Obama's KIDS. They go all ape shit. they will crawl as low as they have in order to win

Forum List

Back