Ted Cruz has no intentions of ever being President

In Ted Cruz's announcement yesterday it became clear that he has no intentions of ever being President. Ted knows he is the smartest person in the room, so he knows that his rightwing platform has no hope of winning

Anyone seriously running knows they need to gain the moderate vote in order to win. At no point in yesterdays speech did Cruz conced there was a middle ground on any issue.

So, what is Cruz doing?

He is staking out that he, and he alone is the true Conservative in the party. Let Rand Paul or any other conservative try to build a winning coalition and Cruz will attack them for abandoning conservatism

Cruz wants to be crowned the King of Conservatives for the next 20 years. Let all Republican candidates bow before him as he dictates what positions they must take to gain conservative support

That is where Cruz's power will be

Cruz serves as a foil, he makes Jeb Bush look like a reasonable alternative. Ted probably works for Jeb.

I think you may be right.

But I think also likely he is a shill pushed by Goldman-Sachs, his wife's (former?) employer.

What do these big bankers fear the most?......auditing the fed.....Rand Paul scares these crooks to death...
so Cruz will siphon votes from the true conservatives.

a recent handwriting analysis said Cruz was hiding something
"When someone makes their name entirely illegible, there is much going on behind the scenes that he doesn’t want others to know about"

Cruz is a shill

the resume of an insider...the rhetoric of an outsider

further........ a shill ineligible to be president...which he may just use to jettison himself if it looks like he might actually get too far.

I've seen left-wing media and mouth pieces defend his eligibility, and fail to mention his wife's employer...while touting his signing into Obama/Romney-care....hmmmm

You mean besides being a closet homosexual? Yeah, I'd say Cruz is hiding something.

?...well that came out of nowhere...why introduce that topic?......we agree hes hiding something

In Ted Cruz's announcement yesterday it became clear that he has no intentions of ever being President. Ted knows he is the smartest person in the room, so he knows that his rightwing platform has no hope of winning

Anyone seriously running knows they need to gain the moderate vote in order to win. At no point in yesterdays speech did Cruz conced there was a middle ground on any issue.

So, what is Cruz doing?

He is staking out that he, and he alone is the true Conservative in the party. Let Rand Paul or any other conservative try to build a winning coalition and Cruz will attack them for abandoning conservatism

Cruz wants to be crowned the King of Conservatives for the next 20 years. Let all Republican candidates bow before him as he dictates what positions they must take to gain conservative support

That is where Cruz's power will be

Cruz serves as a foil, he makes Jeb Bush look like a reasonable alternative. Ted probably works for Jeb.

I think you may be right.

But I think also likely he is a shill pushed by Goldman-Sachs, his wife's (former?) employer.

What do these big bankers fear the most?......auditing the fed.....Rand Paul scares these crooks to death...
so Cruz will siphon votes from the true conservatives.

a recent handwriting analysis said Cruz was hiding something
"When someone makes their name entirely illegible, there is much going on behind the scenes that he doesn’t want others to know about"

Cruz is a shill

the resume of an insider...the rhetoric of an outsider

further........ a shill ineligible to be president...which he may just use to jettison himself if it looks like he might actually get too far.

I've seen left-wing media and mouth pieces defend his eligibility, and fail to mention his wife's employer...while touting his signing into Obama/Romney-care....hmmmm

You mean besides being a closet homosexual? Yeah, I'd say Cruz is hiding something.

Whutt?!?!

Cruz's opponent in the Texas Primary was also of retirement age...a former CIA officer according to wikipedia.....Dewhurst likely took a fall for Cruz

Cruz is also funded by Robert Mercer for Renaissance hedge fund...the founder of which is large Democratic funder.

I guess you could call Cruz a Renaissance man.

Cruz has a Harvard Law Degree and is deemed an idiot.
Obama has a Harvard Law Degree and is deemed a genius.
Democrats would have Hillary Clinton as President with her years of shady dealings with Rose Law firm.
Cruz will not be the nominee as his base is not strong enough to win GOP much less President.
However, if he is the nominee he gets my vote over any Democrats that are currently considering running.

Cruz isn't stupid. He can be foolish, through. And frequently makes unforced errors that even his own party members acknowlege are 'the dumbest idea I've ever heard of'.

Cruz's opponent in the Texas Primary was also of retirement age...a former CIA officer according to wikipedia.....Dewhurst likely took a fall for Cruz

Cruz is also funded by Robert Mercer for Renaissance hedge fund...the founder of which is large Democratic funder.

James Simmons, he founder of Renaissance Technologies doesn't support Cruz. Simmons heavily funded Majority PAC, which opposes Cruz and all other republican senators.

Simmons effectively retired from Renaissance in 2010. Mercer runs Renaissance. And Mercer funds Cruz out of his own pocket. Renaissance Technologies has nothing to do with it.

Just FYI.

James Simmons, he founder of Renaissance Technologies doesn't support Cruz. Simmons heavily funded Majority PAC, which opposes Cruz and all other republican senators.

Simmons effectively retired from Renaissance in 2010. Mercer runs Renaissance. And Mercer funds Cruz out of his own pocket. Renaissance Technologies has nothing to do with it.

Just FYI.

Well except for the part of Simmons retiring you basically just restated what I said.

How do you know Simmons "effectively" retired?

Are you sure Simmons doesn't support Cruz? .......At least not publicly huh.

Renaissance "technologies"...is that the hedge fund?....regardless, if thats where he makes his money then it has something to do with it.

Forum List

Back