Ted Cruz has no intentions of ever being President

The GOP can win next time with a Bush, Christie, perhaps with a Paul or a Walker. No one else from the far right.

I don't think there is a candidate in the GOP that has the charisma, the leadership or the stones to win an election.

Hillary is definitely beatable

Not by this group of Republicans

No vision, no message.......No GUTS

LOL, Walker will destroy Hillary,she won't be able to hide much longer and she will be revealed as the silly bitch she is.

Well...maybe not Walker

He is lacking in the charisma and message department

Won't even get a hard on from Republicans

Of the group, he is the most like-able and look at the crossover voters in Wisconsin that voted for him.

Most folks who are morally certain in their own beliefs do. As its simple and comfortable. But its not necessarily accurate or useful. And can act as the foundation of some pretty horrible acts when one is absolutely certain that what one is doing must be right.

For example, there are very few suicide bombers that are the product of compromise. But quite a few from moral certainty.

Which simply proves something I've believed for years..... Show me what a man will kill/die for and I'll show you what he cares about. Show me what he will neither kill nor die for and I'll show you what he doesn't care about at all.

I disagree. Its the place from only one view can be found. And we're a nation of many views. Rendering ideological governance incompatible with a plural nation.

Who ever said I was in favor of a plural nation? I am not, never have been, and never will be.

And you demonstrate my point yet again. Ideologues consider compromise to be weakness. Only those who refuse to acknowledge any other view but their own, who disdain consideration of consequence or outcome.....but stay the course no matter what are considered to 'believe in something'.

Compromise IS weakness. It's also Cowardice. I acknowledge other views, I just don't give them any weight or consideration when making decitions.

I believe in good outcomes. Which puts me at odds with most ideologues.

It's not our fault you're wrong.

The GOP can win next time with a Bush, Christie, perhaps with a Paul or a Walker. No one else from the far right.

I don't think there is a candidate in the GOP that has the charisma, the leadership or the stones to win an election.

Hillary is definitely beatable

Not by this group of Republicans

No vision, no message.......No GUTS

LOL, Walker will destroy Hillary,she won't be able to hide much longer and she will be revealed as the silly bitch she is.

Well...maybe not Walker

He is lacking in the charisma and message department

Won't even get a hard on from Republicans

Oh well.

Conservatives won't vote for Bush.

The Republicans have not elected a President without a Bush on the ticket since 1972

Seems Conservatives must have been voting for Bush

cruzblimp.jpg

The hatred that Cruz spews are not American principles

They're actually the principles this nation was founded on and run by until the time of the Civil War. America was not about "equality" when it was founded. Nor should it have ever become about it.
"we hold these truths to be self evident , that All Men are Created Equal"...Declaration of Independence ...

"we hold these truths to be self evident , that All Men are Created Equal"

MEN. Not women. Not children. Not blacks (who were generally considered to be barely human at all in the time period). That's not "equality" as you people define it today.
In this case "men" is used as a stand in for the human race ...you are not part of the human race so you have no say...

People who like Cruz also like Slavery and the Confederate States of America the latter being a gang of traitors who got their ass handed to them..,.

No one named 'Ted' has ever been the smartest person in the room.

there was once one, his name was Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt.., check his history.
teddy_portrait.jpg

we need another real man president like him, not some old ugly hag who has nothing of any importance to offer the patriotic Americans. :up:

You forgot "Ted" Nugent

Ted-Nugent-98407504017.jpeg

Forum List

Back