Ted Cruz has no intentions of ever being President

The GOP can win next time with a Bush, Christie, perhaps with a Paul or a Walker. No one else from the far right.

I don't think there is a candidate in the GOP that has the charisma, the leadership or the stones to win an election.

Hillary is definitely beatable

Not by this group of Republicans

No vision, no message.......No GUTS

LOL, Walker will destroy Hillary,she won't be able to hide much longer and she will be revealed as the silly bitch she is.

She might be all that, but Walker won't be the guy: Bush will. He will need Walker as his veep.

Bush does not have to worry about the far right, and Walker will cut a deal with him in a heart beat.

I think Bush can with the org and the money. He will need Walker as his VP. That will break open the purples states for others to follow.

Bush is to connected with his brother, I think the country would not elect another Bush. Walker as a VP is a good choice, he is to polarizing as a Presidential choice.

Conservatives will NEVER vote for a Bush, and while it's still early my money is on Walker.

Ted knows he is the smartest person in the room, so he knows that his rightwing platform has no hope of winning

American principles have never lost... anywhere.

What loses are those who start out referring to such, only to then set aside sound reasoning, turn left and try to out left the left. And THAT never wins.

All of which assumes Americans are at issue.

The GOP can win next time with a Bush, Christie, perhaps with a Paul or a Walker. No one else from the far right.

I don't think there is a candidate in the GOP that has the charisma, the leadership or the stones to win an election.

LOL, Walker will destroy Hillary,she won't be able to hide much longer and she will be revealed as the silly bitch she is.

Hillary? You're speaking of the Monica Lewinsky's, ex-boyfriends wife? The same one that got four US Citizens killed and dozens of others seriously ruined, then sat in front of the US Senate and demanded to know: WHAT DIFFERENCE THE TRUTH MAKES?

My guess is that she's not runnin'.

Does not matter what the far right reactionaries (funny they try to convince us they are the conservative base) want.

It will be Bush probably, maybe Kasich, almost certainly not Walker.

Poor Antares, being a big tough reactionary and turns out like a big bad wolf on the wall is nothing more than a shadow puppy.

If not Bush or Walker as pres nomination, who then?

I have no one I like, the choices are terrible. Walker is a good VP, Christie has the weight issue and that appeals to no one, superficial, but it is reality. Rand Paul and Cruz don't appeal to enough people and they come across as angry. Huckabee, is not Presidential material, Trump is a joke. I'm looking for someone else to step up, but I doubt anyone that charismatic will step forward.

Well...maybe not Walker

He is lacking in the charisma and message department

Won't even get a hard on from Republicans

Ted knows he is the smartest person in the room, so he knows that his rightwing platform has no hope of winning

American principles have never lost... anywhere.

What loses are those who start out referring to such, only to then set aside sound reasoning, turn left and try to out left the left. And THAT never wins.

All of which assumes Americans are at issue.

The hatred that Cruz spews are not American principles

Well...maybe not Walker

He is lacking in the charisma and message department

Won't even get a hard on from Republicans

Oh well.

Conservatives won't vote for Bush.

In Ted Cruz's announcement yesterday it became clear that he has no intentions of ever being President. Ted knows he is the smartest person in the room, so he knows that his rightwing platform has no hope of winning

Anyone seriously running knows they need to gain the moderate vote in order to win. At no point in yesterdays speech did Cruz conced there was a middle ground on any issue....
He announced that he wants the definition of marriage to be left up to the states. So, that's a huge middle ground netter.

Forum List

Back