Ted Cruz : Americans have a reason for optimism

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Cruz: Americans have reason for optimism | TheHill

One of the reasons I have for my optimism is that guys like Cruz and Rand Paul are consider a sort of "anti-Christ" among the bed wetter democrook base. Their messages are rallying people who enjoy freedom.

Maybe since the moonbats hate Christ we should call guys like Cruz the "anti-marx".

Cruz is a politician and therefore not the means to any end you would want.

Ted Cruz is a man with great integrity and holds high marks in my book. He held strong when mercilessly attacked by the Main Sleaze media ( who never dare to even question their god Obama) in regard to the debt ceiling hike. He is a hawk on spending and is absolutely brilliant in law.. He is my personal favorite in the field of names being floated and will be a tough challenger to beat once he decimates the liberal in debate especially, which he's known for. He stood tall ALONE against the liberal machine wanting to destroy the Constitution/ the 1st amendment..

WATCH: Cruz Defends Free Speech, First Amendment

Ted Cruz is a right wing hero on the same level as Joe McCarthy. Only Joe didn't cost the American tax payers $25,000,000,000.00 by stopping the government from working. However, Cruz's type of politics works as well as the man he most resembles, Joe McCarthy.

Clearly, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when you listen to the words of his father, Rafael (My son eez a pooblic official and eez going to buy me new chooze) Cruz.

The Six Craziest Quotes From Ted Cruz's Father, Rafael Cruz

Cold War Museum - Joseph McCarthy

Ted Cruz is a man with great integrity and holds high marks in my book. He held strong when mercilessly attacked by the Main Sleaze media ( who never dare to even question their god Obama) in regard to the debt ceiling hike. He is a hawk on spending and is absolutely brilliant in law.. He is my personal favorite in the field of names being floated and will be a tough challenger to beat once he decimates the liberal in debate especially, which he's known for. He stood tall ALONE against the liberal machine wanting to destroy the Constitution/ the 1st amendment..

Ted Cruz and his family are dominionists and care nothing for democracy

(Dominionism, Dominion Theology teaches that all of humanity is under the sovereign dominion of God. This means that Christians, as the followers of the only True Religion and representatives of God, have a divine mandate to rule over the rest of humanity. )

Dominionism
PublicEye.org

According to New Beginnings’ dominionist pastor, Larry Huch, Ted Cruz got elected to the senate because God is about to begin his “rule and reign” and there will be a big “end-time transfer of wealth.” Somehow, transfering wealth is a good thing when the money is being taken from non-believers and awarded the church but bad if rich folks and corporations are expected to pay their way.

Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody calls Cruz’s political career “a thing of God” when he interviewed Rafael in America’s Galilee, Iowa, and what Rafael had to say in answer reveals to America why Cruz acts like he does:
"So to pull all this logic together, God anoints priests to work in the church directly and kings to go out into the marketplace to conquer, plunder, and bring back the spoils to the church. The reason governmental regulation has to disappear from the marketplace is to make it completely available to the plunder of Christian “kings” who will accomplish the “end time transfer of wealth.” Then “God’s bankers” will usher in the “coming of the messiah.” The government is being shut down so that God’s bankers can bring Jesus back."

There is No difference from this group of con artist weasels and the Taliban and ISIS both must be put down, the issue is these cretins live among us an a bigger danger to America right now

Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth' | Alternet

Ted Cruz isn't even liked much by his own party.

Time’s Jay Newton-Small reports that Republicans, with primary season largely behind them, are plotting to take revenge on Cruz for the outsize role he’s played in destroying the Republican brand over the last 17 months. Their swift and brutal retribution will come in the form of stripping his committee assignments and cutting him off from big donors. Doing so would be a just and fitting punishment for a senator who’s caused no small amount of trouble for his own party. It would also be completely stupid.

GOP?s real Ted Cruz problem: Why party?s revenge plot is silly and self-defeating - Salon.com

Last edited:
And the usual Cruz haters chime in with their usual lack of substantial or substantiated comments. We are building towards a good Cruz Derangement Syndrome, at least as vitriolic as against Bush.

And the usual Cruz haters chime in with their usual lack of substantial or substantiated comments. We are building towards a good Cruz Derangement Syndrome, at least as vitriolic as against Bush.

I don't even bother to read their spew.. They despise Ted Cruz which is a good indicator that the man scares the hell out of them.. rightly so.. He's a warrior.

Ted Crtus isn't even liked much by his own party.

Time’s Jay Newton-Small reports that Republicans, with primary season largely behind them, are plotting to take revenge on Cruz for the outsize role he’s played in destroying the Republican brand over the last 17 months. Their swift and brutal retribution will come in the form of stripping his committee assignments and cutting him off from big donors. Doing so would be a just and fitting punishment for a senator who’s caused no small amount of trouble for his own party. It would also be completely stupid.

GOP?s real Ted Cruz problem: Why party?s revenge plot is silly and self-defeating - Salon.com

Oh my the far left reaches deep in the far left blog sites with Salon..

WOW! A racist, bigoted far left Obama drone at it's best.

Ted Cruz and his family are dominionists and care nothing for democracy

(Dominionism, Dominion Theology teaches that all of humanity is under the sovereign dominion of God. This means that Christians, as the followers of the only True Religion and representatives of God, have a divine mandate to rule over the rest of humanity. )

Dominionism
PublicEye.org

According to New Beginnings’ dominionist pastor, Larry Huch, Ted Cruz got elected to the senate because God is about to begin his “rule and reign” and there will be a big “end-time transfer of wealth.” Somehow, transfering wealth is a good thing when the money is being taken from non-believers and awarded the church but bad if rich folks and corporations are expected to pay their way.

Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody calls Cruz’s political career “a thing of God” when he interviewed Rafael in America’s Galilee, Iowa, and what Rafael had to say in answer reveals to America why Cruz acts like he does:
"So to pull all this logic together, God anoints priests to work in the church directly and kings to go out into the marketplace to conquer, plunder, and bring back the spoils to the church. The reason governmental regulation has to disappear from the marketplace is to make it completely available to the plunder of Christian “kings” who will accomplish the “end time transfer of wealth.” Then “God’s bankers” will usher in the “coming of the messiah.” The government is being shut down so that God’s bankers can bring Jesus back."

There is No difference from this group of con artist weasels and the Taliban and ISIS both must be put down, the issue is these cretins live among us an a bigger danger to America right now

Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth' | Alternet

So you use far left blog sites for your opinion?

I see that far left programming is working well.

The only name besides PALIN that make liberals piss and shit themselves faster is CRUZ

I don't even bother to read their spew.. They despise Ted Cruz which is a good indicator that the man scares the hell out of them.. rightly so.. He's a warrior.

Too bad. You could have learned something. Is that ability permanently lost form lack of use?

Too bad. You could have learned something. Is that ability permanently lost form lack of use?

She could have learned how the unthinking don't think BUt I suppose after years on this site she's gotten that down pretty good.
RDerp, most pathetic poster on USMB since Truthmatters left.

Ted Crtus isn't even liked much by his own party.

That's a resume enhancement among people with critical thinking skills.

There are no democrooks who "buck party lines", because there is no thinking in the democrook party.

We prefer a conflict of ideas and thoughts.

Democrooks can not tolerate independent thinking.

That's why they glorify the conflict within the GOP, as well as meatheads like MccLame and Romney.

Until they need to defeat them of course. Then these "moderates" suddenly become puppy fucking extremists.

Ever notice how there are no "leftwing extremists " or "moderates" in the democrook camp?

Forum List

Back