Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

Tebow was home-schooled....so he's got a big bulls-eye on his back.

The left secretly thinks that if Tebow wins, God wins. If he loses, they win.

He's got enough of you idiots who think that if Tebow wins, God wins and the left loses,therefore the right wins too to balance out the people who hope he loses because of his religion.

In reality, politics has nothing to do with him not being cut out to make it in the league as a starting NFL quarterback. He sucks.

His skill has very little to do with your opinion of him.

You just don't like his Jesus loving ass.

Jesus has nothing to do with it....

I actually thnk Tebow throws a better ball than Jesus

So Tebow is the only Christian in the NFL that trivializes God????

Why is he any different from every other player that points to God and gives thanks?

And it doesn't matter if God is real or not. If Tebow thinks he is that's all that matters.

Well, I think it does matter, given for the last 2000 years, we've been killing each other over what a imaginary friend in the sky said.

Obviously, Tebow isn't the only one guilty of this nonsense. Doesn't make it any less nonsense.

So get on the Muslims about why God told them to blow themselves up and everyone around them.

Leave the guy alone that gives thanks for scoring touchdowns.

Get some priorities for God's sakes.

I do.

Muslims aren't blowing stuff up because their religion is any less crazy than yours.

They are blowing stuff up because that's what they have available.

Morally, a bomb strapped to a teenager isn't any different than a bomb dropped from a 200 million dollar jet fighter.

Why is he any different from every other player that points to God and gives thanks?

And it doesn't matter if God is real or not. If Tebow thinks he is that's all that matters.

Well, I think it does matter, given for the last 2000 years, we've been killing each other over what a imaginary friend in the sky said.

Obviously, Tebow isn't the only one guilty of this nonsense. Doesn't make it any less nonsense.

The reason he's heavy in the media about his Religion is a few fold.

#1. Guys like Mudwhistle overhype his skills - he blows in the NFL.

#2. His Mom exploited the shit out of him.

#3. He's clean cut and white and could play the game awesome in College, all while simultaneously being hard-core Religious, and so Conservatives have immortalized his johnson (they're riding it, hard).

#4. People who aren't Religious, thumb their noses at him due to 1-4, but they're just as ass-holish.

#5. Guys who know stats, etc. - see how bad he really is in the NFL - thus get peeved at numerals 1-4 for bothering to open their jibs.

#6. This is a thread about how he will be crucified for his Religion.....meanwhile, 99% of the NON TEBOW dickriders are knocking him based on performance, while the OP himself is the one who brought Religion and Politics into it. Ironic.

Point taken.

Frankly, I don't follow football closely enough to really evaluate how good he is, although people I know who do say he is...

I just get annoyed that he's another religionist trying to stick his silly superstitions in my face, and then I have to be the 'bad guy' by pointing out how silly his beleifs are.

#3. He's clean cut and white and could play the game awesome in College, all while simultaneously being hard-core Religious, and so Conservatives have immortalized his johnson (they're riding it, hard).

#4. People who aren't Religious, thumb their noses at him due to 1-4, but they're just as ass-holish.

#5. Guys who know stats, etc. - see how bad he really is in the NFL - thus get peeved at numerals 1-4 for bothering to open their jibs.

#6. This is a thread about how he will be crucified for his Religion.....meanwhile, 99% of the NON TEBOW dickriders are knocking him based on performance, while the OP himself is the one who brought Religion and Politics into it. Ironic.

Indeed.

So get on the Muslims about why God told them to blow themselves up and everyone around them.

Leave the guy alone that gives thanks for scoring touchdowns.

Get some priorities for God's sakes.

I do.

Muslims aren't blowing stuff up because their religion is any less crazy than yours.

They are blowing stuff up because that's what they have available.

Morally, a bomb strapped to a teenager isn't any different than a bomb dropped from a 200 million dollar jet fighter.

I've searched the Bible and never saw anything about bombing folks from high-altitude. I have read "turn the other cheek".

God is not telling Obama to bomb Libyans or use drone attacks to kill rag-heads. However every single terrorist thinks Allah told him to kill innocent folks. They praise Allah when they pull the trigger or pull the pin.

Is Tim Tebow hurting anyone? I tend to focus on assholes that do things to hurt or kill someone, not simply score touchdowns.

Your perspective is all screwed up. It's funny as hell reading this dumb shit.

Last edited:

Point taken.

Frankly, I don't follow football closely enough to really evaluate how good he is, although people I know who do say he is...

I just get annoyed that he's another religionist trying to stick his silly superstitions in my face, and then I have to be the 'bad guy' by pointing out how silly his beleifs are.

You might have a point if Tebow was trying to pass laws forcing his religion on you, but since you have admitted you don't know football and thus can't judge his skill-set nor his impact on the game maybe you should stick to what you know, not what you heard.

Last edited:
I was thinking skillwise Tebow is going to a better situatiion.

But I don't think the libs in NYC will accept him.

It's obvious they hate him because they constantly trash him here.

It depends on what kind of Christian he is.

If he's one of those who thinks people who don't accept Jesus in their hearts are all going to burn in eternal damnation, then its hard to root for guys like that. Guys like Rick Santorum. Or even Romney. Mormons think the rest of us are following an illegitimate church. The authority wasn't passed down from Jesus to his followers and then onto the Catholic Church. It died with Jesus' followers and for hundreds of years the Pope's were corrupt, etc. But bottom line is that the authority was not passed on and we are basically cults. But God did visit Joseph Smith in America in 1400 and that authority has been passed down and exists to this day.

Anyways, I am a Christian but I think that people should have to explain what kind of Christian they are. Do I believe in evolution? Yes. Am I pro choice? Yes. Do I think Muslims or Jews are wrong about God? No more or less than the evangelical christians or the Pope.

Basically, I agree with the Mormons. I don't buy the Catholics or Born Agains version of God or Christianity. I think they are a cult too. I have to agree with Romney and the Mormons. But they are crazy too. They are just correct on this one point.

Yeah, there's a real lack of Christians in the NFL. They aren't accepted anywhere! I mean, those prayer huddles before and after so many games? Those are Muslim prayer circles, right?

amiright?

Man, meet straw.

says the guy who thinks tebow is a good nfl qb...lol wowza

I know he's a proven winner that at this point is a work in progress.

proven winner? he went 7-4, and 6 of the seven were against below .500 teams who didnt make the playoffs, and all of it was on his team's back because as an individual he performed really poorly. 34th out of 34....in the league. horrendous.

but dont let facts destroy your man-crush.

proven winner? he went 7-4, and 6 of the seven were against below .500 teams who didnt make the playoffs, and all of it was on his team's back because as an individual he performed really poorly. 34th out of 34....in the league. horrendous.

Don't be talking all facts and shit GT. The man's a white christian ! Need I say more?

But . . .

the fact that the guy makes a damn fine living playing football makes him a proven winner.

Is he a great quarterback? Probably not but still . . .

7-4 sounds like a winning record to me dumb-ass.

What was Dan Marino's overall record?
What was Jay Cutler's record?
What was Troy Aikman's record his first year as a starter?

I don't care what your stats are if you're not winning games.

Last edited:

Don't be talking all facts and shit GT. The man's a white christian ! Need I say more?

Yeah, those white Christians are pretty fucked up.

Now, those black ones are cool. And those liberal ones like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.....they are the shit.

sHaO6.jpg

Forum List

Back