Tears rolling down my cheeks.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Baby girl who had no visitors in hospital adopted by nurse who cared for her

A young girl who was born prematurely and had no visitors in hospital has been adopted by a nurse who cared for her.

Liz Smith, 45, had always wanted to be a mother but suffered from infertility and was told she was not a good candidate for IVF.

The same day she was given the devastating news, she happened to meet baby Gisele, who weighed1lb 14oz and had health problems when she was born at 29 weeks to a drug-addicted mother and father.

Gisele had no visitors for months as nurses looked after her in a neonatal intensive care unit, and her future appeared to be uncertain until Ms Smith was introduced.

Five months in hospital without a single visitor is the saddest thing I can imagine. Dickens could have written it.

Well done Liz.

0_THP_CHP_060419SLUG_5098JPG.jpg

This is a wonderful story, and I'm happy for both mother and daughter. Hoping and praying that the daughter does not suffer long-term catastrophic effects from the toxic stew of drugs she was exposed to in the womb. I've seen it. It's horrid.

Now home school the lil kid and keep her away from THOSE "peers"=dope. She will be genetically disadvantaged toward addiction.
She can get a good education at home and socialize with kids at church/girl scouts and go on to take a trade like Liz or even become a doctor.Or President

Now home school the lil kid and keep her away from THOSE "peers"=dope. She will be genetically disadvantaged toward addiction.
She can get a good education at home and socialize with kids at church/girl scouts and go on to take a trade like Liz or even become a doctor.Or President

So she should quit her job and live on welfare?

A young girl who was born prematurely and had no visitors in hospital has been adopted by a nurse who cared for her.

Liz Smith, 45, had always wanted to be a mother but suffered from infertility and was told she was not a good candidate for IVF.

The same day she was given the devastating news, she happened to meet baby Gisele, who weighed1lb 14oz and had health problems when she was born at 29 weeks to a drug-addicted mother and father.

Gisele had no visitors for months as nurses looked after her in a neonatal intensive care unit, and her future appeared to be uncertain until Ms Smith was introduced.

Five months in hospital without a single visitor is the saddest thing I can imagine. Dickens could have written it.

Well done Liz.

Here have some quiche

Both of my kids are respiratory therapist.
My son is a NICU respiratory therapist (Newborn ICU)
My God the horror stories. Including this, it is unfortunately not rare for this kind of situation to occur. Sick kids who get no/little visitors.

why this story? According to you lefties this baby should have been aborted. She shouldn't be a happy living baby but an aborted fetus in a dumpster some where.

why this story? According to you lefties this baby should have been aborted. She shouldn't be a happy living baby but an aborted fetus in a dumpster some where.

Whoboy...what a powerful post, and so succinctly correct.
Why would someome who has no problem with later term abortion find so much meaning in this story?
How can the same person have feelings about the story of this child, and be so callous and care not about another one that is in a dumpster.

To me, the best family members are sometimes the ones that you pick out yourself or they choose you instead.

God bless you and the baby and her new mommy and daddy always!!!

Holly

Well done Liz.

[/QUO

Sorry to interrupt your moment in the sun, trying to come off as a caring individual, but the retiredsgt is right.

This babe is a perfect example of what you scum believe coulda, woulda, should a been sucked out the womb in pieces.

In fact I've seen pukes like you shame and berate some people for going through with a pregnancy when they knew there was some kind of problem.

You need spit on.

Do you have a link to that. I doubt that you do.

This child is an actual human not a collection of tissues. Her mother made a conscious decision to have her and the child was lucky to find someone who loves her. It does not always happen like that.

This child is an actual human not a collection of tissues. Her mother made a conscious decision to have her and the child was lucky to find someone who loves her. It does not always happen like that.
Not in the US any way Democrats push for abortions up to the minute before birth There are millions of abortions here every year.

Again the terrible callousness concerning late term abortion. To call a an unborn human life, with a beating heart, two hands/feet/legs/mostly developed organs "a collection of tissue"... carries an inhuman, almost evil lack of value for life.
The difference between late term abortion, and this premature born girl is only a matter of a few weeks. A few fucking weeks.
So excuse those of us unable to appreciate your misguided humanity in "caring" about this little girl when you would have had no problem discarding her body in the dumpster only weeks earlier.

Last edited:

So she should quit her job and live on welfare?

That's a leftist way of doing things

Forum List

Back