Team USA suffers shocking exhibition basketball loss to Nigeria

I guess Nigerians don't buy into the weak, Snowflake BBall players who kneel for the flag while making millions a year. I suppose it's better they lose now than get spanked when the real games begin.

Team USA suffered a tough pre-Olympics loss to Nigeria on Saturday night, 90-87.

It was the first of five exhibition games for the U.S. ahead of the Tokyo Games in a few weeks. The U.S. previously beat Nigeria in the 2012 Olympics, 156-73. Team USA had never lost to a team from Africa before Saturday, according to the team’s website.

Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Bradley Beal and Jayson Tatum headlined the Olympic roster. Durant, who is fresh off of an early playoff exit with the Brooklyn Nets, finished with 15 points.

He started slow, making only two of his first 11 shots on the night, according to ESPN.

Nigeria won big from beyond the arc.
Sounds like the NBA needs to fire our stupid little ungrateful kneelers and hire some Nigerians.
The starting 5 of the Nigerian team are all NBA players that took a knee.

I guess Nigerians don't buy into the weak, Snowflake BBall players who kneel for the flag while making millions a year. I suppose it's better they lose now than get spanked when the real games begin.

Team USA suffered a tough pre-Olympics loss to Nigeria on Saturday night, 90-87.

It was the first of five exhibition games for the U.S. ahead of the Tokyo Games in a few weeks. The U.S. previously beat Nigeria in the 2012 Olympics, 156-73. Team USA had never lost to a team from Africa before Saturday, according to the team’s website.

Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Bradley Beal and Jayson Tatum headlined the Olympic roster. Durant, who is fresh off of an early playoff exit with the Brooklyn Nets, finished with 15 points.

He started slow, making only two of his first 11 shots on the night, according to ESPN.

Nigeria won big from beyond the arc.
So what and who cares
You do. thats why you replied to the thread.

Is lebron james playing for the US or china?

1626881519979.png

Forum List

Back