U.S. dealt 1st Olympic men's basketball defeat since 2004

Why must we politicize EVERYTHING...

As a proud conservative, I have no impulse to rip the USA team because of politics.

they lost because they played the new NBA style basketball: chuck 3 pointers even if they're not going in. As long as they're going to play this way, I wouldn't mind them getting a reality check and losing. Perhaps the world can remind the US players how to really play the game.

But, overall.. this is one game. The world isn't over. They're still gold favorites, they'll probably win out in their group and then get going towards the gold medal game.

NBA players proved how stupid they are---a bunch of spoiled moron decided to piss off half their viewers which they don't care if it affects the team owners but this will also affect their sponsorships down the road and future NBA players. Very stupid and very selfish.

Let those numbers continue to drop and these dumbasses will see a drastic drop in their salaries.

We're sorry LeBron but we have to make cuts due to lack of attendance your new salary is 68k a year. :laughing0301:

Will Snowflakes do as Snowflakes do and melt? It's sad to watch a once strongly patriotic and confident nation become "just like everyone other nation", "one in the world (ruled by China)"

Are they going to blame Trump for this, or Obama? Popovich is the coach too, how fitting.

I won't knock players who proudly represent their nation, I will knock those who bought into anti-Americanism and as I've warned, it will come at a steep price. Mainly ones potential...

The Olympics, they were supposed to be different.

They weren't. Going back to the World Cup in China two years ago, the Americans are 3-5 in their last eight games with NBA players in the lineup.

A 10-point U.S. lead in the third quarter was wasted, and so was a 12-point barrage from Holiday in the opening four-and-a-half minutes of the fourth quarter, as the Americans went from six points down to start the period, to six points up with 5:23 remaining.

The loss doesn't knock the U.S. out of medal contention, but it essentially eliminates the margin for error. The Americans play Iran on Wednesday and then the Czech Republic on Saturday in its final two Group A games; win both of those, and the U.S. will be in the quarterfinals. Lose another one, and the Americans might not even finish in the top eight of this 12-team tournament.

Hahahahahaha!

Will Snowflakes do as Snowflakes do and melt? It's sad to watch a once strongly patriotic and confident nation become "just like everyone other nation", "one in the world (ruled by China)"

Are they going to blame Trump for this, or Obama? Popovich is the coach too, how fitting.

I won't knock players who proudly represent their nation, I will knock those who bought into anti-Americanism and as I've warned, it will come at a steep price. Mainly ones potential...

The Olympics, they were supposed to be different.

They weren't. Going back to the World Cup in China two years ago, the Americans are 3-5 in their last eight games with NBA players in the lineup.

A 10-point U.S. lead in the third quarter was wasted, and so was a 12-point barrage from Holiday in the opening four-and-a-half minutes of the fourth quarter, as the Americans went from six points down to start the period, to six points up with 5:23 remaining.

The loss doesn't knock the U.S. out of medal contention, but it essentially eliminates the margin for error. The Americans play Iran on Wednesday and then the Czech Republic on Saturday in its final two Group A games; win both of those, and the U.S. will be in the quarterfinals. Lose another one, and the Americans might not even finish in the top eight of this 12-team tournament.

Forget the politics of it. I think the US basketball team is a superb group of athletes absolutely brilliant at their craft.
Exciting to watch.

XponentialChaos you keep posting babble crap
hahhahahhhahah

You already babbled that shit. You must really be upset.

hahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

XponentialChaos sorry--you look very silly and childish using my terms
Not my fault you keep babbling the same shit like a retard.

hahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

Forum List

Back