Team USA suffers shocking exhibition basketball loss to Nigeria

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I guess Nigerians don't buy into the weak, Snowflake BBall players who kneel for the flag while making millions a year. I suppose it's better they lose now than get spanked when the real games begin.

Team USA suffered a tough pre-Olympics loss to Nigeria on Saturday night, 90-87.

It was the first of five exhibition games for the U.S. ahead of the Tokyo Games in a few weeks. The U.S. previously beat Nigeria in the 2012 Olympics, 156-73. Team USA had never lost to a team from Africa before Saturday, according to the team’s website.

Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Bradley Beal and Jayson Tatum headlined the Olympic roster. Durant, who is fresh off of an early playoff exit with the Brooklyn Nets, finished with 15 points.

He started slow, making only two of his first 11 shots on the night, according to ESPN.

Nigeria won big from beyond the arc.

The problem is the US Olympic team isn’t a real team, it’s just an watered down all-star roster thrown together.

I guess Nigerians don't buy into the weak, Snowflake BBall players who kneel for the flag while making millions a year. I suppose it's better they lose now than get spanked when the real games begin.

Team USA suffered a tough pre-Olympics loss to Nigeria on Saturday night, 90-87.

It was the first of five exhibition games for the U.S. ahead of the Tokyo Games in a few weeks. The U.S. previously beat Nigeria in the 2012 Olympics, 156-73. Team USA had never lost to a team from Africa before Saturday, according to the team’s website.

Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, Bradley Beal and Jayson Tatum headlined the Olympic roster. Durant, who is fresh off of an early playoff exit with the Brooklyn Nets, finished with 15 points.

He started slow, making only two of his first 11 shots on the night, according to ESPN.

Sounds like the NBA needs to fire our stupid little ungrateful kneelers and hire some Nigerians.

International basketball is much different from nba basketball. First of all the court is smaller. They clog the lane with defenders, so driving to the basket and posting up is a non factor a lot of times. Looking at the box score the Nigerians beat the US in a 3 pt shooting contest. I doubt the US wins the gold.

The U.S. won't lose to an African team, if they were to lose, they will lose to a European team that has a roster of active and former NBA players.
Nigeria has 7 NBA players on their team. They have 1 player that was born in Nigeria.

It is diversity that caused the loss.

The American team put one White guy on the rooster. The Nigerans had none.

Lesson: Diversity always results in failure.

That's what happens when you have a few white boys on your team and the other team does not.

Besides, the US teams spent all their time practicing kneeling for their national anthem to be bothered with preparing for the game.

So what and who cares

The U.S. won't lose to an African team, if they were to lose, they will lose to a European team that has a roster of active and former NBA players.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Africa has a lot of Watusi people who are all over 7 foot. Further, to live in Africa, you need to be a fast runner. If a cheetah or a lion or a happy hippo comes after your sorry ass, you have to move. Here in North America, what do you need to run from? A cow? Deer?

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Africa has a lot of Watusi people who are all over 7 foot. Further, to live in Africa, you need to be a fast runner. If a cheetah or a lion or a happy hippo comes after your sorry ass, you have to move. Here in North America, what do you need to run from? A cow? Deer?
Those 7 footers will be standing there, looking at their feet, as American NBA'ers run circles around them.

I'll be shocked if Americans don't win gold. With Durant on the team, they should be able to beat anyone.

Forum List

Back