Team Trump circling the wagons of denial

It didn't take long

Comey Disclosures Leave Trump Alone On Island of Conspiracy Theories

Looks like Team Trump is already preparing to throw Paul Manafort under the bus as they anticipate more leaks about Manaforts dealings with a pro-Russian Ukrainian leader

Manafort is now just a "limited role player in the campaign for a short time"? He was the freak'n campaign manager for six months. Flynn was "just a volunteer"

The feedback loop kept spinning in Spicer's press briefing, where he distanced Trump from former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, whose ties to a pro-Putin leader in Ukraine have drawn scrutiny throughout the last year. Comey declined to comment on whether Manafort was under investigation on Monday and Manafort denied any involvement in the Russia hack. Spicer downplayed the issue, saying Manafort "played a very limited role for a very limited amount of time" on the campaign.

As reporters who covered Trump's run noted, this was ludicrous: Manafort served from March to August and effectively ran the campaign during a crucial stretch that included the decisive primary races and the Republican National Convention. Spicer also described Flynn as a mere "volunteer," an innocuous title for a key policy hand whose contributions led him to be named National Security Adviser.

Problems with your OP
1)you'd be admitting the Dems were conspiracy theorists and worse the tin foil hat scared of their Russian shadow kind.
2)Comey admitted he was mistaken when saying there was no investigation which was an outright lie not a mistake, since he would have had to known, thus trying to obstruct this new investigation by requesting to avoid it means his words are worthless and something is deeply unsettling going on there.
3)Comey and you and media can't say there is no evidence before investigation and evidence, besides Flynns whole incident is evidence and enough cause to warrant investigation cause he was at Trump Towers at the time.
4) Comey says the investigation of Russian ties was since June that's 9 months of 0 evidence and media still lies about it, yet you give Trump 0 months and call him a liar before evidence and after the liveral media already exposed it during the Flynn incident.
Should we be surprised how time lines change for Dems and Republicans whereby you get 8 years to achieve nothing then complain about 3 months in whereby this administration has already achieved more?
So overly patient for do nothing Dems but impatient for Republicans never giving equal time spans or rights. So why the disparity unless admiting fear there?
5) word play is being done here and exposing the liberal claims on Russia ties are outted because if your denial is just DIRECTLY ORDERING WIRE TAPS OR INVOLEMENT WITH then they claim Obama did not order the taps yet using that logic any Russian talking to any American does not tie the Americam to Putin or his ORDERs. Fairs fair if you are into word play symantics then you proved the whole Russia connect the dots is merely an attempt to play 6 degrees of seperation and fool people into thinking itcs more then it is.
I'll give you an example, name any major or favorite actor or actress or sitcom and lets see how many degrees of seperation we can find me from them, and then ask yourself
is association down the line really knowing thst person or ever talking communicating or acting upon their whim or is it merely typical degrees of seperation we all have especially prevelant in active busy celebrities that know everyone.
If you refuse to name anyone then you are admitting I am right.

Last edited:
The deals with the DOJ may lead Stone, Manafort, Flynn, etc., to rat out Bannon if he is culpable.

Trump is President, but he has to act responsibly, and he has refused to do so. Very little time is left for him to get his act together.

This is where Presidencies are lost.....the coverup

Team Trump is scrambling to build firewalls between themselves and Manafort and company
Trumps natural inclination is to put out lies. He may get away with lies about his inauguration crowd, but lying about a crime can lead to impeachment

You guys are circling the wagons of denial. Trump is, and will be POTUS for the next eight years.

Talk to a shrink.
Yesterday should at least give you pause.
The only thing that happened is a lot of spin of nothing.

Democrats are still reeling from their thrashing, that's it.
Not only do we have a President under FBI investigation, but a good chunk of his administration and inner circle

It didn't take long

Comey Disclosures Leave Trump Alone On Island of Conspiracy Theories

Looks like Team Trump is already preparing to throw Paul Manafort under the bus as they anticipate more leaks about Manaforts dealings with a pro-Russian Ukrainian leader

Manafort is now just a "limited role player in the campaign for a short time"? He was the freak'n campaign manager for six months. Flynn was "just a volunteer"

The feedback loop kept spinning in Spicer's press briefing, where he distanced Trump from former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, whose ties to a pro-Putin leader in Ukraine have drawn scrutiny throughout the last year. Comey declined to comment on whether Manafort was under investigation on Monday and Manafort denied any involvement in the Russia hack. Spicer downplayed the issue, saying Manafort "played a very limited role for a very limited amount of time" on the campaign.

As reporters who covered Trump's run noted, this was ludicrous: Manafort served from March to August and effectively ran the campaign during a crucial stretch that included the decisive primary races and the Republican National Convention. Spicer also described Flynn as a mere "volunteer," an innocuous title for a key policy hand whose contributions led him to be named National Security Adviser.

Problems with your OP
1)you'd be admitting the Dems were conspiracy theorists and worse the tin foil hat scared of their Russian shadow kind.
2)Comey admitted he was mistaken when saying there was no investigation which was an outright lie not a mistake, since he would have had to known, thus trying to obstruct this new investigation by requesting to avoid it means his words are worthless and something is deeply unsettling going on there.
3)Comey and you and media can't say there is no evidence before investigation and evidence, besides Flynns whole incident is evidence and enough cause to warrant investigation cause he was at Trump Towers at the time.
4) Comey says the investigation of Russian ties was since June that's 9 months of 0 evidence and media still lies about it, yet you give Trump 0 months and call him a liar before evidence and after the liveral media already exposed it during the Flynn incident.
Should we be surprised how time lines change for Dems and Republicans whereby you get 8 years to achieve nothing then complain about 3 months in whereby this administration has already achieved more?
So overly patient for do nothing Dems but impatient for Republicans never giving equal time spans or rights. So why the disparity unless admiting fear there?
5) word play is being done here and exposing the liberal claims on Russia ties are outted because if your denial is just DIRECTLY ORDERING WIRE TAPS OR INVOLEMENT WITH then they claim Obama did not order the taps yet using that logic any Russian talking to any American does not tie the Americam to Putin or his ORDERs. Fairs fair if you are into word play symantics then you proved the whole Russia connect the dots is merely an attempt to play 6 degrees of seperation and fool people into thinking itcs more then it is.
I'll give you an example, name any major or favorite actor or actress or sitcom and lets see how many degrees of seperation we can find me from them, and then ask yourself
is association down the line really knowing thst person or ever talking communicating or acting upon their whim or is it merely typical degrees of seperation we all have especially prevelant in active busy celebrities that kniw everyone.
If you refuse to name anyone then you are admitting I am right.

There were no wire taps
Obama, the British, the House, the Senate and Trumps own Justice Department and FBI have established that

You guys are circling the wagons of denial. Trump is, and will be POTUS for the next eight years.

Talk to a shrink.

Not only do we have a President under FBI investigation, but a good chunk of his administration and inner circle
We do not know all that yet, but the admin has figured out that is for real now and they are all in danger.

When will Americans learn. First Nixon/Agnew and now Trump in less than fifty years. Putting such swine in office is madness.

Anticipating charges against both Flynn and Manafort...Team Trump is already trying to minimize their roles in the campaign

Page and Stone as well. At least in the collusion aspect. It seems that Page was sent to make the deal and Stone was the pointman in getting it done.
I feel the need to remind you that those accusations were made by a Democrat spinning quite the tale of collusion. He did a fine job, but I'll wait to see what the FBI comes up with.

Democrats have vowed to destroy the Trump presidency whether by forcing him to resign or creating a fake basis for impeachment.

Trump seems to be his own worst enemy
No, that would be MSM and the airheads who believe them.

I understand you feeling the need to deflect but damn man, the directors of the FBI and NSA testifying under oath is hardly the MSM or fake news. At least try and be creative in your posting.

No, the progressive Dems are showing their true colors again. They are out to destroy anything that is to the right of themselves. They care not how they destroy or who they destroy.
I am hoping this time they have finally met their match.
When will Americans learn. First Nixon/Agnew and now Trump in less than fifty years. Putting such swine in office is madness.

Anticipating charges against both Flynn and Manafort...Team Trump is already trying to minimize their roles in the campaign

Page and Stone as well. At least in the collusion aspect. It seems that Page was sent to make the deal and Stone was the pointman in getting it done.
I feel the need to remind you that those accusations were made by a Democrat spinning quite the tale of collusion. He did a fine job, but I'll wait to see what the FBI comes up with.

He's received the classified briefings. He knows Comey would be unable to answer but wanted that to be part of the record nonetheless. I have no doubt it was spot on.

Democrats have vowed to destroy the Trump presidency whether by forcing him to resign or creating a fake basis for impeachment.

I understand you feeling the need to deflect but damn man, the directors of the FBI and NSA testifying under oath is hardly the MSM or fake news. At least try and be creative in your posting.
The point is nothing came out! The other point is MSM is spinning nothing.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to compete with Flakey in being a hack?

The point is nothing came out! The other point is MSM is spinning nothing.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to compete with Flakey in being a hack?
The point is nothing came out!
Really?

Talk to a shrink.

We do not know all that yet, but the admin has figured out that is for real now and they are all in danger.

It will take an adept political team to minimize the damage on this

1. I don't think Trump has one
2. Trump will sabotage any work his team does

Forum List

Back