Teacher reinstated

The more time we waste on teaching our kids the Woke agenda, the further behind they get in the subjects that really matter.
You bitch and whine about 'The subjects that really matter' too.
So to clarify, what are the subjects that really matter?

If a mental patient is under the delusion that he is Napoleon Bonaparte or Jesus H. Christ, is it standard psychiatric procedure to address the person according to their delusion?

If not, why would it be if a man is under the delusion he is a broad?
Teachers are not psychologists, they are not trained to make such decisions. If the teacher made a big deal in class and the kid went home and killed themselves I'd say he contributed to the death.
Given the suicide rate among LGTBQ+ people is 42% so there is a good chance that suicide may happen anyway.

The teacher is a dick, you call people what they want you to call them. Period. If the tranny legally changed their name would he still refuse?
Yes, if the transfreak legally had a name change from Joe to Sally.
Then the teacher should call it Sally.
But is under no obligation to refer to the student as she or her. ... :cool:
Utter bullshit that people are supposed to stop centuries of instant identification and pause and think and pretzel twisting about what is the most safe space PC word to call someone

So if I have red hair but insist it’s brown then anyone who describes me with red hair is libel for ramifications?

after refusing to use 'WOKE' terminology.

"20th Circuit Judge James E. Plowman Jr. found that the Loudoun County Public Schools system had taken "an unconstitutional action" in disciplining teacher Tanner Cross."

Works for me.

Will it now go to SCOTUS?
The teacher is a dick, you call people what they want you to call them. Period. If the tranny legally changed their name would he still refuse?
I watched the teacher being interviewed on TV today. He said that he would call everyone by their preferred name. In other words, he will call a boy Sue, but he will not use female pronouns to refer to a boy.
Even if he has that right he is still being cruel and the reason for that cruelty is???
If a mental patient is under the delusion that he is Napoleon Bonaparte or Jesus H. Christ, is it standard psychiatric procedure to address the person according to their delusion?

Teachers are not psychologists, they are not trained to make such decisions. If the teacher made a big deal in class and the kid went home and killed themselves I'd say he contributed to the death.
And of course you would totally absolve the teacher of blame if his calling the student by unique pronouns that no one else is using highlighted his differences and caused the other students to bully him into killing himself. You wouldn't want that.
I wouldn't want that but I wouldn't feel the teacher contributed to the bullying.
Cruel

Ya know what's cruel

You're not talking about some fat retard not even a compatible comparison

What complete bullshit ....

Being a phony with the youngsters don't help em out ....of the young kids and adults with this mental issue ....those who detransition....WHO didn't commit suicide ! all say the same thing ...

".no one pushed back "or asked to just stop and question what they were doing to themselves.... everyone lied to them
They're just so nice and supportive though ...pfffft lol

...including the so called professionals from the retards that prescribed them hormones ....to the idiot shrinks who ok it...

You can't be honest cause moronic leftards scream I'm offended and don't feel safe.....AND now this guy has to stand before a judge ....

It's not being cruel ,bigoted , or homophobic at all to call a biological male a male ...

The bullshit what's the big deal doesn't really fly on this one ya nazi dorks

View attachment 498893
You a shrink or do you at least have a link to back up your diagnosis?

Given the suicide rate among LGTBQ+ people is 42% so there is a good chance that suicide may happen anyway.
So you're saying "who cares what happens to them"?

"20th Circuit Judge James E. Plowman Jr. found that the Loudoun County Public Schools system had taken "an unconstitutional action" in disciplining teacher Tanner Cross."

Works for me.

From now on you will refer to me as "your highness".

Got it?

Works for me.

How can you possibly expect sane folks to become complicit in your deranged misguided lunacy?

Works for me.

How can you possibly expect sane folks to become complicit in your deranged misguided lunacy?

How are you with racial or ethnic slurs? They OK too? If not OK in public, why not?

Works for me.

Will it go to SCOTUS?

Now I just hope thew teacher sues the District for lost wages and other damages.

Works for me.

Will it go to SCOTUS?
Good for the teacher.........I don't agree with the grounds to rule in his favor, but it works.
The teacher is right not because of religion, but because it is wrong to lie to little boys and tell them that they are little girls because they want to be and vice versa.

Works for me.

How are you with racial or ethnic slurs? They OK too? If not OK in public, why not?

The loser throws slurs around here all the damn time, but the big mouth empty suit would never talk to anyone in the real world the way he postures here. His weak, cowardly little loser neck wouldn't last a day and he knows it.

Works for me.

The loser throws slurs around here all the damn time, but the big mouth empty suit would never talk to anyone in the real world the way he postures here. His weak, cowardly little loser neck wouldn't last a day and he knows it.

hahaha...slurs matter not...I'd smash your punk ass for defending wetbacks like you do. You should be thankful that you're not within an arms reach of someone like me when you talk like Americans deserve to be fucked over by Mexicos trash.

Shut up. You never have and never would smash anything, pussy. That's why you run your coward ass so hard around here. You're a whole lot of nothing. We have no use for weak, cowardly losers like you in my country.

1623365749696.png

Forum List

Back