Teacher reinstated

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
after refusing to use 'WOKE' terminology.

"20th Circuit Judge James E. Plowman Jr. found that the Loudoun County Public Schools system had taken "an unconstitutional action" in disciplining teacher Tanner Cross."

Works for me.

Will it go to SCOTUS?

Last edited:

"20th Circuit Judge James E. Plowman Jr. found that the Loudoun County Public Schools system had taken "an unconstitutional action" in disciplining teacher Tanner Cross."

Works for me.

Will it now go to SCOTUS?

If the school district wishes to pursue the case, the next step would be the Appeals Court.

1623182605635.png

I'm sure our current president Josephine Biden disapproves

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If a mental patient is under the delusion that he is Napoleon Bonaparte or Jesus H. Christ, is it standard psychiatric procedure to address the person according to their delusion?

If not, why would it be if a man is under the delusion he is a broad?

He is safe until he gets a tranny in his class that dictates pronouns to him. When he is actually put in the position to have to violate school policy by not using the preferred pronouns he will be fired again.

Works for me.

The teacher is a dick, you call people what they want you to call them. Period. If the tranny legally changed their name would he still refuse?

He is safe until he gets a tranny in his class that dictates pronouns to him. When he is actually put in the position to have to violate school policy by not using the preferred pronouns he will be fired again.
No one receives legal directions from a 3rd party about how they Must reference another party.

If a mental patient is under the delusion that he is Napoleon Bonaparte or Jesus H. Christ, is it standard psychiatric procedure to address the person according to their delusion?

If not, why would it be if a man is under the delusion he is a broad?
Teachers are not psychologists, they are not trained to make such decisions. If the teacher made a big deal in class and the kid went home and killed themselves I'd say he contributed to the death.

Works for me.

The teacher is a dick, you call people what they want you to call them. Period. If the tranny legally changed their name would he still refuse?
Not in America and Realityville
People are referenced, identified and called what they are and not what they wish to be. Who determines that is 200-2,000 years of societal identification and not some come latelys who think they can impose their wishes and/or delusions on the other 99.7% of the world

Works for me.

I watched the teacher being interviewed on TV today. He said that he would call everyone by their preferred name. In other words, he will call a boy Sue, but he will not use female pronouns to refer to a boy.

Works for me.

you call people what they want you to call them. Period.

So, Rachel Dolezal is really a black woman?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Works for me.

Hmmm, I wonder if you truly adhere to that philosophy.

No one receives legal directions from a 3rd party about how they Must reference another party.
Schools can fire teachers for violating school policy. I'm sure it would be challenged in court again; however, the school will stand on much stronger legal ground when the teacher has actually violated the policy rather than simply voicing his opinion about the policy.

Works for me.

I watched the teacher being interviewed on TV today. He said that he would call everyone by their preferred name. In other words, he will call a boy Sue, but he will not use female pronouns to refer to a boy.
Oh my goodness this teacher is asserting his right to live in reality. As a teacher thats bad because he might not spread indoctrination the way libbies feel is necessary

Forum List

Back