Teacher breastfeeding in class draws criticism from students, parents

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Tax dollars are not for some teacher to take care of her kid while being paid to teach our kids. Period. No sitter? Stay home and get a sub teacher.

And...breastfeeding in front of a bunch of kids is just out of the question. If I had kids in that school..they would be removed from her class for good.

What employer let's a worker bring their baby to work? And what employer would put up with her breastfeeding the baby in front of others that may be offended by it? I have never seen it happen before, and this teacher was wrong to think it was ok to do.

Gays attempting to expand their legal rights. Illegals attempting to gain legal status, Mothers attempting to expand their rights. It is what liberal America is all about these days.

Tax dollars are not for some teacher to take care of her kid while being paid to teach our kids. Period. No sitter? Stay home and get a sub teacher.

And...breastfeeding in front of a bunch of kids is just out of the question. If I had kids in that school..they would be removed from her class for good.

What if she had an awesome pair?

What employer let's a worker bring their baby to work? And what employer would put up with her breastfeeding the baby in front of others that may be offended by it? I have never seen it happen before, and this teacher was wrong to think it was ok to do.
If people are offended by a woman breast feeding, they have a problem and should not be catered to.

If people are offended by a woman breast feeding, they have a problem and should not be catered to.
It's not that she breast feeds it's that she took the kid to work and breast fed while on the clock.

She should be shit canned for that

It's not that she breast feeds it's that she took the kid to work and breast fed while on the clock.

She should be shit canned for that
I agree that she should not have had the kid in the classroom, that is not what I was replying to. Perhaps you should not reply so quickly.

Oh, the horror!!! Boobs -- what's next blowing your nose in class?

What the hell is the matter with people? This is like a crime or something? It's natural -- get over it, people!

The end iz NEEEEEEIIIIGGGGGHHHH!

a8b1e626dc3bb52571a34d3b77625be8.jpg

These are kids, and she should have had the common sense to know that her actions would not go unnoticed nowadays. She should have realized this would be controversial, and unless she's a breast feeding activist and wanted to draw attention, she should know she's going to become a news story.
Not really bright in 2014 with 35 kids in a room all with cameras and direct lines to social networks.

Forum List

Back