Teach your children well.

Isn’t that sad…You must not have children.
What exactly do you believe happened here? A sex ritual? The possibility of gay koodies these kids might pick up from their friends toenails? I have children. Let me tell you, I'm much more concerned about them getting shot by a gun touting lunatic who got his concealed weapon without any background check then I am about them somehow getting enticed to lick somebody's feet at a fundraiser.

One is a much more real possibility, and a hell of a lot more permanent.

What exactly do you believe happened here? A sex ritual? The possibility of gay koodies these kids might pick up from their friends toenails? I have children. Let me tell you, I'm much more concerned about them getting shot by a gun touting lunatic who got his concealed weapon without any background check then I am about them somehow getting enticed to lick somebody's feet at a fundraiser.

One is a much more real possibility, and a hell of a lot more permanent.
Always extremes with you guys…Practicing fetish with minors is disgusting and illegal. That you think it’s ok, is telling about you parenting abilities…

An Oklahoma high school is under investigation after a viral video of students sucking and licking one another’s toes at a school-sanctioned fundraiser exploded this week.

The disturbing footage shows at least four kids from Deer Creek High School lying on their stomachs on what appears to be a gymnasium floor furiously lapping up peanut butter off their peers’ bare feet.

These are sick people running things in our schools….
Oklahoma, home of the rabid liberal?

Do you ever think before you post?

Back in my day during these types of rallies students would bob for apples. Apples the entire student body put their mouths on, floating in water the entire student body has spit into. Honestly it was the first thing I thought about while seeing this. It was a stupid activity in retrospect, even more so than bobbing for apples, but some of these things are just unintentionally stupid rather than maliciously stupid. Try not to be the biggest bitches in the room Republicans.
It's funny really. These people are so focused on their culture that they will scour the internet for anything. Remove all context and pretend it somehow is valid.

Even when the whole thing happens in Oklahoma of all places.

It's funny really. These people are so focused on their culture that they will scour the internet for anything. Remove all context and pretend it somehow is valid.

Even when the whole thing happens in Oklahoma of all places.
Oh please tell us the context…🫢

Always extremes with you guys…Practicing fetish with minors is disgusting and illegal. That you think it’s ok, is telling about you parenting abilities…
It would be illegal IF you somehow could show it's part of an actual sexual fetish and not some bad taste contest. Or could tie it to progressives or politics. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T. You just imagine all those things.

As I said. You guys are so keen on finding outrage that you really don't care if it's true or even makes sense. That's much more extreme than I'll ever be.

A red State with a Republican Supermajority and a Republican Superintendent have a school that held a fundraiser. Where student's licked peanut butter of feet. But progressives are responsible?

I swear to God. I hate these fake outrageous about stupid shit that only people in the Republican media sphere will ever even hear about.

Honestly how much of a malignant asshole do you need to be to come up with this stuff?

So just because they have a republican superintendent that means that none of the teachers or school admin are progressive? A high percentage of all teachers in the nation are 'progressive', so the odds are more in favor that the ones who came up with this stupid idea were lefties. Lefties have infiltrated everything over the last 50 years, they've made a concerted effort and it's apparent when you look at the stats for new 'media', education, and government.

So just because they have a republican superintendent that means that none of the teachers or school admin are progressive? A high percentage of all teachers in the nation are 'progressive', so the odds are more in favor that the ones who came up with this stupid idea were lefties. Lefties have infiltrated everything over the last 50 years, they've made a concerted effort and it's apparent when you look at the stats for new 'media', education, and government.
No. I'm saying that IF you want to tie something like this to Progressives. First provide a reason to believe progressives where involved. Second make sure that "this" is as bad as the OP tries to claim. Because simply going by the available information there are plenty of explanations that would make this simply disgusting and not malignant.

If you want to makes leaps of reasoning in the order of magnitude the OP does. SUPPORT THOSE LEAPS. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

So pknopp is saying I posted 'fake news'. Read it and weep.

The wave of teacher strikes across the country, with their focus on killing education reforms such as charter schools, have focused attention on the ideology of teachers. Many Americans are now asking: “Why are teachers so liberal?”

Tom Rademacher, a Minnesota teacher of the year who writes for the Education Post, says that teachers “are mostly liberals,” and the evidence backs him up.

The Washington Post reported on research, conducted by Verdant Labs using political-contribution data, on the Democrat-Republican divide based on job type.

While it unsurprising that among actors and actresses there are 90 Democrats for every 10 Republicans, many would be amazed to discover that teachers are actually as liberal or even more so than those in acting.

Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.

Why Are Teachers Mostly Liberal? - Pacific Research Institute

No. I'm saying that IF you want to tie something like this to Progressives. First provide a reason to believe progressives where involved. Second make sure that "this" is as bad as the OP tries to claim. Because simply going by the available information there are plenty of explanations that would make this simply disgusting and not malignant.

If you want to makes leaps of reasoning in the order of magnitude the OP does. SUPPORT THOSE LEAPS. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

Dude it was wrong, it's not political it's right and wrong

You know, I know it and everyone knows it

If you'd be okay with your children participating you need to reevaluate your parenting skills

An Oklahoma high school is under investigation after a viral video of students sucking and licking one another’s toes at a school-sanctioned fundraiser exploded this week.

The disturbing footage shows at least four kids from Deer Creek High School lying on their stomachs on what appears to be a gymnasium floor furiously lapping up peanut butter off their peers’ bare feet.

These are sick people running things in our schools….

You blame the parents for inner city kids fucking up. Why don't you blame the parents for the way they're raising their kids - in Oklahoma.

It's not schools that are "doing this" to your kids. It's their parents. Their cleaning living Red State parents.

So you expected the op to go personally find out the political leanings of the people who organized and held the event? Yet the 'order of magnitude' that you used was a republican governor and a republican super intendant, that more than likely knew nothing about the event. Seems you don't hold yourself to your own standards.

So pknopp is saying I posted 'fake news'. Read it and weep.

The wave of teacher strikes across the country, with their focus on killing education reforms such as charter schools, have focused attention on the ideology of teachers. Many Americans are now asking: “Why are teachers so liberal?”

Tom Rademacher, a Minnesota teacher of the year who writes for the Education Post, says that teachers “are mostly liberals,” and the evidence backs him up.

The Washington Post reported on research, conducted by Verdant Labs using political-contribution data, on the Democrat-Republican divide based on job type.

While it unsurprising that among actors and actresses there are 90 Democrats for every 10 Republicans, many would be amazed to discover that teachers are actually as liberal or even more so than those in acting.

Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.

Why Are Teachers Mostly Liberal? - Pacific Research Institute

reported on research, conducted by Verdant Labs using political-contribution data.............

The vast majority of people never contribute a penny to politicians.

You blame the parents for inner city kids fucking up. Why don't you blame the parents for the way they're raising their kids - in Oklahoma.

It's not schools that are "doing this" to your kids. It's their parents. Their cleaning living Red State parents.

Oh BS. Just stop

Dude it was wrong, it's not political it's right and wrong

You know, I know it and everyone knows it

If you'd be okay with your children participating you need to reevaluate your parenting skills
If it's not political why is the title of the OP, this is what progressives do to your children?

Why is it in the politics section?

If you want to make this simply a moral thing then don't draw political leaning into it. And if you want to make this a moral thing then provide evidence that this is actually a moral question.

I wouldn't be happy to see my kid licking another kids foot. For one thing it seems unsanitary. But you guys go further and somehow tie it to a foot fetish. If you do, fine. Support that F cking claim instead of simply asserting it. Is that so much to ask?

If it's not political why is the title of the OP, this is what progressives do to your children?

Why is it in the politics section?

If you want to make this simply a moral thing then don't draw political leaning into it. And if you want to make this a moral thing then provide evidence that this is actually a moral question.

I wouldn't be happy to see my kid licking another kids foot. For one thing it seems unsanitary. But you guys go further and somehow tie it to a foot fetish. If you do, fine. Support that F cking claim instead of simply asserting it. Is that so much to ask?

I don't care about titles, it's some idiot teacher that has a foot fetish.

Does everything go over you people's heads?

Forum List

Back