Tea dparty may lose the house

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Polling Suggests Tea Party Could Lose House

Independent voters gave the tea party control of the U.S. House in 2010. Now 68 percent of independents disapprove of House Republicans.

We find Democrats with a 7 point lead on the generic Congressional ballot this week at 47-40. After getting demolished with independent voters last year, they now hold a slight 39-36 advantage with them. And in another contrast to 2010 Democratic voters are actually slightly more unified than Republicans, with 83 percent committed to supporting the party’s Congressional candidates compared to 80 percent in line with theirs.

Last edited:
Republican control of the house may be shaky, but it looks like they will take the Senate

• Banned
and an election is just a poll too, only a much bigger one.

If polls are worthless then why do corporations ( your favorite people) spend milllions on htem to deside business practices?

If polls are worthless then why do corporations ( your favorite people) spend milllions on htem to deside business practices?

Corporations are my favorite 'people'? Who says so? Or are you lying again, TruthGetsSacrificedForPartisanBullshit?

Corporations are my favorite 'people'? Who says so? Or are you lying again, TruthGetsSacrificedForPartisanBullshit?

Oh I thought all you republicans considered Corporations your favorite people.

You vote that way and talk that way all the time.

Do corporations include Unions?

No you see unions and corporations are not the same entities.

A Union exsists to help THOUSANDS of Americans get fair pay and benifits along with good on the job saftey protections. An example of the need for protections at the work place would be all the recent coal mine collapses and exploding oil platforms.

A corporation is set up to gain a couple of people as MUCH MONEY while paying as few taxes as possible.

do you see the differance?

Republican control of the house may be shaky, but it looks like they will take the Senate

How so?

They have to defend many more seats than the Republicans do.

All the seats the Dems won in 2006 when they captured the Senate are up again this cycle.

The Dems won some very close elections in Red territory that year.....

So you think those same Independants want to trade the tea party loons in the house for tea party loons in the congress?

I dont think that makes much sense

It was the tea partys actions that caused this dissaproval with the American people.

They made a power grab woith the debt ceiling hostage action and showed they could lead the R party arround by the nose.

The American people dont like fringe partys running what is supposed to be a democracy.

It was the tea partys actions that caused this dissaproval with the American people.

They made a power grab woith the debt ceiling hostage action and showed they could lead the R party arround by the nose.

The American people dont like fringe partys running what is supposed to be a democracy.

It's a Republic, you dumb broad.... and, as far as I know, you do not speak on behalf of 'the American people'. You lie.

Forum List

Back