Taylor Swift is not registered to vote in Tennessee

She went from being an Aryan goddess to now being compared to chicken all because she spurned the white racists. :laugh:

Did she? Who thought she was an Aryan Goddess? You? I don’t know anyone who ever said anything like that. As for me, I couldn’t even name one song of hers. I’m a hard rock man myself.
Your buddies the Nazis said she was an aryan goddess.

Can't Shake It Off: How Taylor Swift Became a Nazi Idol

"So, this is happening: Some white supremacists have anointed Taylor Swift an "Aryan goddess," claiming that she secretly espouses far-right beliefs and is waiting for Donald Trump's ascension to the presidency to make her true views known."

"Firstly, Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That's the most important thing," explains Andre Anglin, the writer of the white supremacist blog the Daily Stormer. "It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world.

Last edited:
Despite encouraging her 112 million Instagram followers to register to vote Democrat in next month’s mid-term elections, Taylor Swift herself is not registered to vote in Tennessee, according to the State’s official voter registration database.

Taylor Swift is Not Registered to Vote in Tennessee

What else would you expect from a dumb twat that sold her soul.

Taylor Swift lives in NY you moron. :laugh:

Missed where she said she wouldn't be voting for the republican Senate candidate in Tennessee didn't ya, moron?
No I didnt miss it. She was telling the truth. She wont be voting for any republicans anywhere.

Do you work at being stupid...or does it come naturally ?

Where has Swift encouraged anyone to vote Democrat? Or is the OP as full of it as her sources?

Yeah she is registered to vote in the state she lives in... she isn't registered in two different states which is illegal, like some of Trump's family and cabinet were in 2016.

She went from being an Aryan goddess to now being compared to chicken all because she spurned the white racists. :laugh:

Did she? Who thought she was an Aryan Goddess? You? I don’t know anyone who ever said anything like that. As for me, I couldn’t even name one song of hers. I’m a hard rock man myself.

"So, this is happening: Some white supremacists have anointed Taylor Swift an "Aryan goddess," claiming that she secretly espouses far-right beliefs and is waiting for Donald Trump's ascension to the presidency to make her true views known."

"Firstly, Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That's the most important thing," explains Andre Anglin, the writer of the white supremacist blog the Daily Stormer. "It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world.

Here's a clue for you since you are a simple minded idiot. I do not know anyone who says she's an Aryan Goddess. YOU know a hell of a lot more about her than I do. Now, focus your couple of functioning brain cells on this: since I didn't know that, they can't be my buddies can they? No. Got it yet moron?

Hopefully all of the thousands of people who registered to vote because of Taylor's tweets will go un-register -- or better still, the state can just declare their registration invalid -- that would really show those libs
They will eventually vote for Republicans. LOL

The more people celebrities get into politics the more people can walkaway.

Here's a clue for you since you are a simple minded idiot. I do not know anyone who says she's an Aryan Goddess. YOU know a hell of a lot more about her than I do. Now, focus your couple of functioning brain cells on this: since I didn't know that, they can't be my buddies can they? No. Got it yet moron?
So you claim. :rolleyes:

Dont get angry I proved your buddies the Nazis regarded her as a aryan goddess.

Forum List

Back