Trump Tax increases for the wealthy?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Won't wonders never cease. A Trump backed tax increase for the wealthy? Who would have thunk it? At any rate, I approve bigly. And a big increase on the wealthy, with corresponding tax cuts for the poor and middle class is just what is needed to get this country back on the right track, and the consumer driven economy going strong.

Of course, since he pays no income taxes, Trump himself would not be impacted.

We haven't had tax reform since Top Gun came out. We need an overhaul before our economy heads into the Danger Zone.

Please elaborate. How can you have tax cuts for The Poor. The bottom half of the income earners pay NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX. A significant portion pay a NEGATIVE INCOME TAX, in the form of the Earned Income Tax Credit.

How do you give these people a tax cut? Inquiring minds want to know.

Won't wonders never cease. A Trump backed tax increase for the wealthy? Who would have thunk it? At any rate, I approve bigly. And a big increase on the wealthy, with corresponding tax cuts for the poor and middle class is just what is needed to get this country back on the right track, and the consumer driven economy going strong.

Why is there not a dedicated source of funding for any authorization of the use of military force?

It should require, standing army tax rates, at the very minimum.

Last edited:
Please elaborate. How can you have tax cuts for The Poor. The bottom half of the income earners pay NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX. A significant portion pay a NEGATIVE INCOME TAX, in the form of the Earned Income Tax Credit.

Likewise a huge number of very wealthy people , like our president, game the system (I'm smart!), and pay little or no tax.
What's needed is some serious regulation, to ensure everyone pays according to their means.

based on trumps latest remarks it appears he wants to raise taxes on "the rich" (aka-entrepreneurs) unless they work in private equity

End the work tax. Increase the capital gains tax, if necessary.

Good God libturds have to be the dumbest fucking creatures....

I've seen parrots with more intellectual curiosity than the bed wetting loons on this forum.

How come I heard Trump say he wanted to raise taxes on hedge fund managers?

Because I listen. Bed wetters block information that compromises their programming.

When Rachel Madcow got a Trump tax return and salivated on TV about what they would find, only to find out he paid MORE than he was actually obligated to, that information was also blocked wasn't it bed wetter?

I have no explanation for why any of these imbeciles escaped accidental death even with the abundant and redundant safety measure we have in place as a society. We seriously need to increase speed limits in school zones or something.

Likewise a huge number of very wealthy people , like our president, game the system (I'm smart!), and pay little or no tax.
What's needed is some serious regulation, to ensure everyone pays according to their means.

Likewise a huge number of very wealthy people , like our president, game the system

Game the system? How does he do that?

Since it is politics, it should be simple.

It is, either real times of war or not.

Real times of War require real times of War, tax rates.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

CT0M0Dp.jpg

You're never going to get an answer when you ask a brain dead leftist drone.

Poor people without kids do pay income taxes. And, all poor and middle-class taxpayers pay highly regressive payroll taxes. BTW, that Earned Income Tax Credit is a huge reason why marriage is so unpopular among the poor.

Notice how not one person has said "CUT THE FUCKING FECKLESS SPENDING". Why the fuck should any taxes be increased and decreased until the government budget gets fixed? All you libfucks can go play in a busy intersection and do US all a favor. Whiney ass bitches..

Notice how not one person has said "CUT THE FUCKING FECKLESS SPENDING". Why the fuck should any taxes be increased and decreased until the government budget gets fixed? All you libfucks can go play in a busy intersection and do US all a favor. Whiney ass bitches..

End our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to end our income tax, right wingers. Don't be all political talk and no, political action.

top 10 per of earners pay HALF of all taxes (federal state local)
Communism Is State Capitalism, Capitalism Is Communism for the Rich

The employees create their boss's income and cover his tax bill. Corporations are collectivist: The workers produce the revenue and the owners collect it.
The employees create their boss's income and cover his tax bill.
What a fool you are. So a self employed individual who makes $250,000 without employing anyone, how does that person get his income? What people like a libfuck doesn't understand is that a company is in the market to provide someone with goods or services, not employ other people. Now if the company is doing very well with "profits"(liberals hate profit) then they can share by increasing the size of the company employing others to help provide those goods and services. I have been in the lower 1/2 of income earners, worked my ass off to get to the top 50, and used my skills and knowledge of tax loopholes to achieve the top 1%. I don't sit there an whine(like a pansy ass liberal) how unfair life is, (because those evil corporations wont share their wealth with you, but because of the liberals in government that put up barriers to keep you from achieving success), but have moved above and beyond the pettiness I see from you worthless lib fucks. You deserve all the misery and poverty that the victimhood of liberalism has brought you. Get off you lazy ass, make something of yourself, become a winner in the 1% not some worthless tard like OWS.

1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=196,version=1440417743.jpg

Forum List

Back