tax cuts for wealthy dont stimulate the economy:study

Is econoomics a hard science or a social science, TM?

Yes. It is both.

Economics is not a hard science you fool.... my God you lefties are ignorant...

I hope someday, you'll be able to think for yourself.

Does economics rely on scientific method? Yes. Does it rely on quantifiable empirical data? Yes. Does it rely on accuracy and objectivity? Yes. These make it a hard science.

Does it rely on extrapolation, based on incomplete information? Yes. Does it require prediction without complete information? Yes. Hence the art.

It's both, you fucking dimwit. And since it is both, by definition, convenience puts it in the "soft science". BTW, shit stain, that doesn't dismiss the scientific basis of economics.

from 1950 to 1963 the top tax rate was over 90%.

that was a good economy and you people cant change these facts

You want a 90% tax rate? You need to sign all your assets over to Uncle Sam.

He'll take it I'm sure.

Hope you like the poorhouse.

top tax bracket you fool.

Oh. Excuse me.

You want someone else to pay that 90% tax rate. Not you??

Why am I not surprised that you would want SOMEONE ELSES TAXES raised.

Your a flamming moron.

from 1950 to 1963 the top tax rate was over 90%.

remember when the US had the best schools in the world and the best infrastructure?

Oh yeah, white folks ran the whole show and the rest of the world was fucked up from years of war and still recovering.
Or did you forget that part?

Racist pendejita.

Ignoring your blatant racism pendejita?

Yes. It is both.

Economics is not a hard science you fool.... my God you lefties are ignorant...

I hope someday, you'll be able to think for yourself.

Does economics rely on scientific method? Yes. Does it rely on quantifiable empirical data? Yes. Does it rely on accuracy and objectivity? Yes. These make it a hard science.

Does it rely on extrapolation, based on incomplete information? Yes. Does it require prediction without complete information? Yes. Hence the art.

It's both, you fucking dimwit. And since it is both, by definition, convenience puts it in the "soft science". BTW, shit stain, that doesn't dismiss the scientific basis of economics.

:lol:

OMG.....

What? :lmao:

You guys should really take an econ class or two....hell, it should be mandatory for any LOLberal.

Look at history and do the math. How many private sector jobs resulted from the Bush supply-side cuts? Oh, he actually lost private sector jobs. How many private sector jobs resulted from Clinton's tax increases? Go look it up and report back.

Increased taxes create jobs. Is that what you mean? A company that has to pay more money in taxes will hire more people.

Where did I claim that, you fucking idiot. Progressive taxation facilitates those who create jobs to preserve personal wealth, while those who facilitate demand have more disposable income to increase the wealth of all.

And yes, a company with a higher tax burden on PROFIT, will be more inclined to reinvest in that company, since LABOR COST, reduces taxes, and when done intelligently(go look up the word), results in preserving and growing wealth. Are you really this clueless?

If you want to discuss the issues, please don't be a cum crust, and stop building your insipid strawmen.

Look at history and do the math. How many private sector jobs resulted from the Bush supply-side cuts? Oh, he actually lost private sector jobs. How many private sector jobs resulted from Clinton's tax increases? Go look it up and report back.

Increased taxes create jobs. Is that what you mean? A company that has to pay more money in taxes will hire more people.

Where did I claim that, you fucking idiot. Progressive taxation facilitates those who create jobs to preserve personal wealth, while those who facilitate demand have more disposable income to increase the wealth of all.

And yes, a company with a higher tax burden on PROFIT, will be more inclined to reinvest in that company, since LABOR COST, reduces taxes, and when done intelligently(go look up the word), results in preserving and growing wealth. Are you really this clueless?

If you want to discuss the issues, please don't be a cum crust, and stop building your insipid strawmen.

Again for you idiot libturds. Notice the "?" at the end.

You were asked if that is what you mean, it wasn't an accusation.

I answered the question asked, douche nugget. Where's your refutation, you lazy right wing intellectual moron?

I answered the question asked, douche nugget. Where's your refutation, you lazy right wing intellectual moron?

Easy Nancy... calm the fuck down before you shit your frilly panties.

:lol:

Your insults are ... well... weak, as is your reading comprehension skills.

You need to go back the the third, fourth and fifth grades and start again.

“Almost all of the stimulative effect of tax cuts,” Zidar found, “results from tax cuts for the bottom 90 percent

You have to do a study beyond your kitchen. Sure, fewer handouts for lazy welfare whores would negatively impact the economy in your kitchen because then you'd have to do the thing you loathe the most to get money ... work ...

As for your hack partisan study that claims liberal politicians are right and the entire field of economics is wrong, yeah, noted.

dear fucking idiot.

Austrian school crap is NOT main stream economics field

dear welfare whore,

no one in the entire field of economics argues that tax cuts do in fact not stimulate the economy, it isn't just the Austrian school

A graduate student???

So now liberals are relying on former Obamination campaign idiots that are graduate students?

As someone with a BA Economics degree, MA and MBA.....he needs to shut the fuck up and go back to junior college.

They're both bad, but for different reasons. One is bad for the sugar...but at least it is a real thing, not a chemical. That's what makes the other bad. Drink juice or water...this country is too fucking fat anyway.

Thank you Michelle Obama.

You're welcome. I also think our literacy rate is fucked. Gonna thank me for being Larua goddamn Bush too?

well maybe you can teach "truth" how to spell......:eusa_eh:

You're welcome. I also think our literacy rate is fucked. Gonna thank me for being Larua goddamn Bush too?

Yes I agree, the literacy rate among you liberals is fucked. Case in point.... Truthmatters.

And no, I would not insult Laura Bush in that manner.

Liberals have the illiteracy problem? No, Americans do. 1 in 7 people in this country can't read this thread. That matters.

It seems that First Lady's causes only irk you when they are a Democratic First Lady.

I think we have an obesity problem, illiteracy problem and while we took the wrong direction in our combating of it, a drug problem. I applaud our Nation's First Ladies for attempting to tackle these problems...ALL our Nation's first ladies.

i must concur....

Forum List

Back