Tax Cut Bill.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I hear nothing but liberals criticizing the Republican tax plan. So, where is the democrat tax relief plan? Do they have one? If so, I haven't seen it. All they do is sit on their fat liberal asses and complain.

I hear nothing but liberals criticizing the Republican tax plan. So, where is the democrat tax relief plan? Do they have one? If so, I haven't seen it. All they do is sit on their fat liberal asses and complain.
You may be the first to ask the Dems what they want. Trump and the GOP don't appear to have. Same with the repeal of Obamacare.

Really? You're gonna bitch about this, but you never said squat about the Republicans promising for the past 7 years that they were going to get rid of the ACA, and that they had a better plan, but they have yet to come up with one?

How come they haven't gotten rid of the ACA yet?

• Banned

Really? You're gonna bitch about this, but you never said squat about the Republicans promising for the past 7 years that they were going to get rid of the ACA, and that they had a better plan, but they have yet to come up with one?

How come they haven't gotten rid of the ACA yet?
Because no liberals will vote to do so, and there are traitors in the Republican party. That will change next year, when Americans get rid of the RINO's and most, if not all, of the dems running for reelection. Next November, we're taking our country back.

Also, we don't need a Congressional healthcare bill. That is something that is reserved for the states.

As predicted, the lying GOP RINO's are trying to stall and run out the clock on Trump hoping Dem's will take control of the House or Senate so they don't have to pass one damn thing the American people elected them to do...wait for it...shocker...#sarcasm

Forum List

Back