Taunted for being Black, a student fought back, civil rights complaint says. The 30-second fight derailed her life.

This Country was founded by White Christians. After a couple hundred years of trading African slaves, those same white men chose to stop. To this day, there are still African slaves in Africa. Prove me wrong on anything I just said.
I only took them a couple HUNDRED years, I guess they got a new revelation. Did it really stop or was a new type of slavery created, why haven't we as a WHITE CHRISTIAN Nation gone into Africa to put an end to it, since we are good, God fearin, white chrisitians.

It was white folks who fought and died to free the slaves.
It was white folks who were responsible for slavery and who were those white folks fighting? Other white folks. Smfh.
You are just another two bit race hustler whining about whitey. All the while voting for the party of the Klan. Try again.
Come on JB Stoner is that all you've got. You are the Klan and we damn sure don't vote for the same party, see it is the GOP who has the mindset of the sheet wearers in today's society.

I only took them a couple HUNDRED years, I guess they got a new revelation. Did it really stop or was a new type of slavery created, why haven't we as a WHITE CHRISTIAN Nation gone into Africa to put an end to it, since we are good, God fearin, white chrisitians.
A couple hundred years slavery legacy by western white nations compared to the thousands of years slavery practiced by non-white nations even to this day? But you know this which is why you try to counter with “a new type of slavery” and even holding white nations accountable for non-white nations still practicing slavery. That is just comical and predictable at the same time.

A couple hundred years slavery legacy by western white nations compared to the thousands of years slavery practiced by non-white nations even to this day? But you know this which is why you try to counter with “a new type of slavery” and even holding white nations accountable for non-white nations still practicing slavery. That is just comical and predictable at the same time.

That makes no sense, I live in America. I don't have any say about what is happening in Africa, but I do in this country. It's laughable how clowns like you want to water down what has happened to black folks in America.

Amazing how racist slum lords like you love to set up shop in black communities, so it must not be destroyed that much.

It was nearly all white when I moved here nearly 40 years ago. God what a beautiful, safe, quiet, and clean place this was. Our police had nothing to do except give out traffic violations. Maybe at night on the weekends a bar fight or something like that. I really miss those days. But...... then your people moved in and destroyed it like everyplace they move into.

It’s sad you would rather live in the past what happened vs. what is happening outside of America worldwide to non-whites.

When my son was 11, he was bullied relentlessly for being the wrong skin color. He was physically assaulted as well, but the school refused to do anything about it, and even called my wife and I racists for even complaining about it. We ended up removing him from shool and moving to another state.

Of course, this received no attention whatsoever, and would receive no attention whatsoever today because his skin color does not fit the narrative nor did the skin color of his attackers.

Very believable given the hateful, racist right.

LOL!

You and Superbadbrutha would have both voted for this guy if you had the chance.

1671551084641.png

It was nearly all white when I moved here nearly 40 years ago. God what a beautiful, safe, quiet, and clean place this was. Our police had nothing to do except give out traffic violations. Maybe at night on the weekends a bar fight or something like that. I really miss those days. But...... then your people moved in and destroyed it like everyplace they move into.

The Other whites moved, so what is keeping your racist ass there?

When my son was 11, he was bullied relentlessly for being the wrong skin color. He was physically assaulted as well, but the school refused to do anything about it, and even called my wife and I racists for even complaining about it. We ended up removing him from shool and moving to another state.

Of course, this received no attention whatsoever, and would receive no attention whatsoever today because his skin color does not fit the narrative nor did the skin color of his attackers.

Not true.

Forum List

Back