Tattoos on Women

Very sorry for your loss. Yeah I go out with my son who is really getting into golf now. He plays every week with a friend of his but we go out maybe once a month or so. I'm about the same, last few rounds were between 77 and 88. The 88 was with a loaner set on vacation.
Good to hear. Glad get to play with your son. My kids never picked it up. They are mainly musicians. Dad was my typical golf partner. He has been gone almost 3 years now. Lost my little brother a couple of months ago. Been rough on the whole death thing lately. The pro fisherman that have been assisting me learn that have recently picked up golf. It feels good to be able to teach them for a change. They have caught the golf bug. I feel fortunate to now have some new golf partners. Young fellows really teachable.

Do you like or dislike tattoos on women? Does it make them seem like cheap whores or does it improve their appearance?

Good tattoos, not crappy home made shit.

Hot as fuck.

Do you like or dislike tattoos on women? Does it make them seem like cheap whores or does it improve their appearance?

Sorry bout that,

1. Makes em look cheap, like a two dollar whore.
2. Guys that have em, makes em look like a crack head.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is rare to see a young girl these days who doesn't have tats, pink hair or piercings. I'm too old to know but are girls considered "nerds" if they don't have these things? :confused-84:

It is rare to see a young girl these days who doesn't have tats, pink hair or piercings. I'm too old to know but are girls considered "nerds" if they don't have these things? :confused-84:

yes lol :10:

1714010443579.png

Doesn't matter to me if female or male - tattoos are simply a sign that these people ain't happy with their natural appearance and abilities. Thus are simply willing to do whatever, to stand out. E.g. wearing red caps that state MAGA.

Excludes IMO people, to whom tattooing, is a part of their native culture. Foremost cultures/ethnicity that couldn't brag around with fancy clothing or brand name articles.

To me...
I'm not a fan. That tramp stamp has been deciphered and translated. They say,
"Abandon All hope all ye who enter here"

Temporary tattoos are something completely different. They are fun and can be flirty....but not permanent or put on by "Bubba " with a long stringy beard and green teeth who overhandled her while putting it on.

Tramp stamps. No bigger turnoff than to see a pretty girl with a tattoo. Sometimes they come with face hardware which is even more disturbing.
Not a fan of the Ass Antlers?

Tastefully done tattoos with a personal meaning I don’t take issue with but the generic ones just to get a tattoo seems stupid IMO. That’s why I don’t have any.

Forum List

Back