Tattoo artist linked to Trump pal Roger Stone arrested on Capitol riot charges

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I suspect Roger is guilty of sedition for which Donald can no longer pardon him - And this butthole of violent insurrection. Lock 'em up!

A man linked to Roger Stone — the Republican “dirty trickster” who received a pardon from his friend former President Donald Trump — has been arrested on criminal charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.​
New York resident Roberto Minuta, who reportedly provided security to Stone in Washington in the hours before the pro-Trump invasion of the Capitol, was arrested Saturday, according to WNBC 4 New York.
Minuta, a tattoo artist in Newburgh, New York, who has connections to the right-wing Oath Keepers militia group, is scheduled to appear later Monday in federal court in White Plains, New York.​
CNBC has requested details of the charges against Minuta from prosecutors.​

I suspect Roger is guilty of sedition for which Donald can no longer pardon him - And this butthole of violent insurrection. Lock 'em up!

A man linked to Roger Stone — the Republican “dirty trickster” who received a pardon from his friend former President Donald Trump — has been arrested on criminal charges related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.​
New York resident Roberto Minuta, who reportedly provided security to Stone in Washington in the hours before the pro-Trump invasion of the Capitol, was arrested Saturday, according to WNBC 4 New York.
Minuta, a tattoo artist in Newburgh, New York, who has connections to the right-wing Oath Keepers militia group, is scheduled to appear later Monday in federal court in White Plains, New York.​

Holy cow.. Stone hangs out with tattoo artists?

Has the insirektang insirekshunist of insirekshun been summarily executed by the KGB yet?

Have KGB agents arrested anyone this miscreant insirektang insirekshunist of insirekshun ever talked to? Has his family been executed yet?

The Reich must act quickly to punish the insirektang insirekshunists of insirekshun as a warning to ANYONE who opposes the Reich.

Uber Alles Democrat

Holy cow.. Stone hangs out with tattoo artists?

Sure! :D

ggldud4zw4spx2rgwpl8.jpg

Your deep love for and obsession with Donald Trump has now achieved three degrees of separation, with no end in sight.

LOL

If I ever get that tatoo, it's going on my penis. I'll call it Dick.

Which one?
Funny you should mention that Joe.
I had a GF in the early 80's who took a Sharpie and painted a face on my Helmut von Schmidt.
It was pretty funny and best part was when she cleaned it off! :lol:

In lib la la land conservatives are guilty till proven innocent

Trump met Roger Stone, who hired a security guard, who was arrested in NYC in a cab, the cab driver was an extra in a Kevin Bacon film....boom.....did it

Forum List

Back