Target stocks lose 10 billion

Does anyone know how many children have actually been molested in Target bathrooms? To hear some people talk, it must be hundreds of thousands.
I think if my daughter encountered a fat, hairy dude in the restroom, that would be significantly traumatizing. Jeez, you can really tell by these conversations who has had daughters and who hasn't.
A fat hairy dude in the bathroom with my daughter (s) would result in some hospital bills & a couple nights in jail.
Right is right & perverts can go straight to hell without collecting 200.00 at go.

A fat hairy dude is not a male trans to female. My daughter (yes, I have a daughter) was propositioned by a lesbian in the women's room. The lesbian was arrested.
Does the policy specify how the hairy, obese, sweating pedophile man is supposed to look before he can believe he's a woman?

Nope.But I'll tell you what I think is amusing. Trans people (especially those who live it full time) have been using the bathroom for the gender they feel they are for decades (much longer in some places). You have probably shared a bathroom with someone who is biologically the opposite gender. I doubt the hairy pedophiles ever even THOUGHT of claiming they identify as another gender. It has been going on forever. If a woman dresses and lives as a man, do you think she is going to walk in the Women's room??

But all the noise and vitriol spewed has certainly educated the hairy pedos.
You think pedophiles don't see the door the pervert Left has opened for them without being shown?

I think if my daughter encountered a fat, hairy dude in the restroom, that would be significantly traumatizing. Jeez, you can really tell by these conversations who has had daughters and who hasn't.
A fat hairy dude in the bathroom with my daughter (s) would result in some hospital bills & a couple nights in jail.
Right is right & perverts can go straight to hell without collecting 200.00 at go.

A fat hairy dude is not a male trans to female. My daughter (yes, I have a daughter) was propositioned by a lesbian in the women's room. The lesbian was arrested.
Does the policy specify how the hairy, obese, sweating pedophile man is supposed to look before he can believe he's a woman?

Nope.But I'll tell you what I think is amusing. Trans people (especially those who live it full time) have been using the bathroom for the gender they feel they are for decades (much longer in some places). You have probably shared a bathroom with someone who is biologically the opposite gender. I doubt the hairy pedophiles ever even THOUGHT of claiming they identify as another gender. It has been going on forever. If a woman dresses and lives as a man, do you think she is going to walk in the Women's room??

But all the noise and vitriol spewed has certainly educated the hairy pedos.
You think pedophiles don't see the door the pervert Left has opened for them without being shown?

If there has been an increase in child molestations since all the hoopla? No.

If there has been an increase in child molestations since all the hoopla? No.

That's not the point is it? Plus if there was an increase your cult would do triple back flips to suppress that information with the help of your pocket-media.

The point is that there are 17 million women rape survivors who would instantly be plunged into PTSD. And the point is also that once deranged men gain access to a women's restroom, the by law cannot be denied either into women's locker rooms, dorms, changing rooms or communal showers, etc. You know how the law works. If a "man is actually a woman", that deranged man (with a 'diagnosis' from his equally-deranged MD) can waltz into ANY facility with the sign "women" above the door.

Forum List

Back